The Psychopathic Ninja (Narut...

By xdumbbitchxx

Amaya Kirā was an innocent child before she was sold at the age of 5. She was trained to kill, and adapt to a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
sorry kinda
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Author's Note VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
Contest
chapter 110
chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114

Chapter 101

1.5K 52 1
By xdumbbitchxx

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I was walking around the streets looking at the damage Orochimaru caused. God this is gonna take a while to repair. I saw the academy kids help clean up with most of the others. I walked over to Arashi and helped by grabbing a large plank of wood. "Your doing great Peaches but focus your chakra to you hands if you want to get heavier things." I said smiling down at her. She giggles and nods her head going off to help her classmates. I wanted the people help clean up and then use whatever is useful to be re-made.

"Lady Kira, you should be in the office doing paper work!" One of the ninjas said to me, shrugging I grind at him. "I finished those piles long ago, I don't see why I can not help out. For the moment these are my people." I giggle continuing to help. "But Master Jiraiya needs to speak to you!" He calls out, I sigh and stood up from my crouched position. "Fine then, and here I thought I could do something useful." I muttered as I walked back to the Hokage's office only to find Jiraiya standing there waiting.

"What do we need to speak about Jiraiya?" I asked with all seriousness. "I would like to take Naruto Uzumaki with me on a mission to find Lady Tsunade." I tilt my head to the side in boredom. "I don't see why not, after all he needs the training. As long as you bring him back in one piece go ahead." I said shrugging but then I gave him a piercing glare. "You guys better come back alive, understood?" He nods his head walking out as I was once again given more paperwork.

------(2 Weeks later)------

Its been a boring two weeks, all I've done was paper work. I've given missions to a good portion of the Chunin and Jōnin, as well a few to the Genin. The rest were to stay here in the Village if we were to be under attack. I sighed looking outside to see a Village that is building itself up. Hm. "I'm going out on a walk. I'll be back in a few hours." I inform the ninja watching over me as I jump out the window.

I smell fish...wait what? I look around an see Weasel and Fishie walking around with Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi following them. As they were fighting I walked on the water boreldy looking at Weasel's chest, so I wouldn't get caught in his genjutsu. "What the hell are you two doing here in the Village Hidden in the Leaves?" I question them with my oversized Hokage robe draped over my frame openly. "Since when did you become a leader Kira?" Fishie asked me as I boreldy looked him in the eyes. "Since when have you smelled so bad, you old fish." Glaring at me he muttered something and looked away. "So Weasel, since you have a brain can you explain to me why you idiots are here?"

Blah, blah, blah. Basically they're looking for Naruto. "Well he ain't here, so fuck off." I glared at them, they disappear instantly and Mighty Baka came to help with Kakashi. "How did you know them Lady Kira?" I sighed at Kurenai's question. "Long story short I bumped into them one time and we partnered up. Keep in mind I was once an assassin." I shrugged, looking at them I gave off a serious look. "We are not to inform Sasuke about what has just happened, understood?" They all nodded as I walked off, "get Kakashi some help, he's gonna need it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.2K 59
Are you a simp for this man? Me too bitch let's go to therapy together. -THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE AND I THINK IT IS KIND OF TRASH JUST TO...
160K 6.1K 92
You grew up in Japan with your brother, mom and dad. You had a normal life till there's an unexpected turn when you turned 15 and got attacked. You w...
5.3K 193 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.
3.5K 343 54
As promised, I made a part 2 of it! Sorry I was too late because I was working on myself and also I was writing a few 'Juuzou Suzuya ~ One shots' (ch...