The Sea, The Stars, and Luna...

Von ammurrin

*** this was written when I was 15, you've been warned*** [1st place winner of the Rose Awards] [#2 in diseas... Mehr

playlist + character aesthetics
The Sea, The Stars, and Luna
PROLOGUE
PART ONE
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
PART TWO
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
PART THREE
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
EPILOGUE
the end
FAQ
yes, i'm crying
The Watty's 2019
sequel

chapter 19

1.5K 108 28
Von ammurrin

body syml

Luna

It has been almost three hours and Sebastian was now sitting on the side of the road, desperately chugging down his bottled water and eating some sandwiches. I could see his hair was soaked as it fell across his face. I stared at his toned arms and felt myself bite my lip.

That was weird.

Well, not completely weird. I could feel myself getting feelings for Sebastian. It was starting to get dangerous. I don't know for sure how much time I actually have left but I know it is not a lot. Maybe a year at most. I just wish that Sebastian hasn't fallen for me, and if he has, I hope it isn't very hard. I really need to start thinking about how I treat him. The only problem is, I always act before I think. My feelings tend to get in the way of my rational thinking.

Grabbing a paper towel from the back, I dipped it in the cold water from the cooler and brought it over, placing it on his forehead.

"Thank you," he smiled. I sat criss-cross down beside him as we waited for anyone, any car that would stop and possibly have gas or could drive us to get gas.

"Sebastian, I'm tired," I whined.

"Me too. If we survive this," he said sarcastically, "let's get a hotel for the night. We can have continental breakfast and watch some TV."

"That sounds delicious to me." I sighed, sipping some water. I felt a bead of sweat fall from my forehead and watched as it hit my bare leg. The sun beating down on me made me feel dizzy.

Sebastian must've heard something coming because he stood up and stuck his thumb out, walking in the opposite direction groggily.

Sure enough, an old pickup truck slowed down and pulled to the side.

"What do you kids need?" A man with a deep southern accent yelled through his window.

"Our car ran outta gas. You got any?" Sebastian said.

"Well, that depends. How much money you got?" He tipped his head toward Sebastian.

"I'll give you $50. Just enough to reach the next gas station," Sebastian said.

"Not enough. I'll take $75."

"That's a rip-off. I know there is one only a few miles back. Look, sir, we just need enough gas to get us to the nearest gas station. Come on please help us out, we've been here for hours," he pleaded.

"I can only do $75. And I ain't got much time, so make up your mind."

Sebastian looked at me and sighed, grabbing some money from his pocket.

"Fine. I'll do $75. But you gotta show me the gas first."

The man sighed and unbuckled his belt, hopping out of the truck and opening the gate. He pulled out a red Jerry Can and brought it over.

Sebastian took it and smelled it, nodding. "Okay here." He handed him the money reluctantly.

"Hope you do something smart with that," Sebastian said as the man pocketed the money, "that's coming out of our trip fund. The money we could've spent on souvenirs or something."

The guy, who was probably in his forties, scoffed and shook his head as he walked back to his truck. He was wearing a blue plaid shirt and a vest with dark jeans, and I watched as he turned back onto the road and left.

"Oh, that rips me," Sebastian seethed as he started filling up the tank.

"We should've just waited for the next person. We just wasted like $45 on gas."

"Yeah, I guess we did but I was literally dying so let's just forget about it and find the nearest hotel, okay?" He snapped. I nodded and sat down in the passenger seat.

Yeah, he was 'dying'.

I'm dying.

Sebastian got in after and sipped his water again before leaving the side of the road.

***

It was about half an hour before we finally found a Super 8 that had gas and somewhere for us to stay. Sebastian filled up the tank and grabbed some stuff from the back.

"I need a shower," Sebastian said as he shut the door.

I didn't acknowledge his comment as I walked up to the front desk and asked for a room. She took my money and handed me a key after explaining the times of breakfast and the pool hours. I thanked her politely and walked over to an elevator and Sebastian followed behind me.

"What's the matter?" He asked, touching my shoulder. I ripped myself away and he furrowed his brows. I was still upset about how insensitive he was. Usually, that kind of thing doesn't upset me, but with everything going on I just felt like it built up.

"Luna, what's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed. "Figure it out yourself." The doors opened and I walked down the hall until I found our door and inserted the key.

The room smelled clean and thankfully, there were two beds. I threw my bag on one and Sebastian threw his bag on the same one. I shook my head and picked it up and put it on the opposite bed.

"Luna, please. What did I do?" He sounded annoyed.

"I told you to figure it out, Sebastian," I said before getting in the bathroom and shutting the door.

After a long, hot shower I felt like I washed the crappy day off of me, and I was ready for bed.

When I opened the door, the room was dark except for my lamp and Sebastian was in bed, facing the wall. I didn't know if he was sleeping or not so I didn't say anything.

I sighed and got under the covers, shutting the lamp off. I contemplated getting into his bed.

"Luna," his voice said in the darkness.

"Hm?"

"When I was younger I promised myself I would never go to bed mad at someone I cared about."

"What are you saying?"

"Well, I'm not mad at you but I know you're mad at me and I'm not sleeping until you aren't mad. And if that means not sleeping then so be it. But I'm sorry for upsetting you or doing whatever I did I'm stupid. I'm sorry."

I suddenly felt so bad. He was just having a bad day and he didn't think about what he said. Sometimes I forget Sebastian has it hard too.

Sighing, I got out of my bed and walked around to Sebastian's and crawled under the covers. I felt our legs tangle together and his warm breath on my neck. God, keeping my distance was going to be harder than I thought.

"I forgive you. It was a stupid reason to be angry anyway. Now let's get some sleep."

***

a/n: so guys how did you like that chapter? Idk about you but I'm in love with Sebastian... SWOON

Anyways thank you for reading this chapter if you liked it please vote.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

976K 27.4K 40
Blaze Knight lost her mum in a car accident. Blaze witnessed the death of her mum and it haunts her nearly every day and night. She struggle with dep...
4.9K 316 31
"I'm broken. Nothing can fix me. I feel so numb. No one understands me. No one understands my life and the sadness I feel all of the time." Mia Tomps...
55.6K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...
2.2M 89.5K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...