MISUSED (NOT EDITED)

By _jasthewriter

Growing up motherless wasn't always what the 18-year-old Tanya Moore would've dreamt of. Life had a funny way... More

1.) Pain In My Heart
2.)
3.) Troubles
4.) Woman's Worth
5.) Why Do I Feel So Sad?
6.) Goodbye
7.)
8.) Mr. Man
9.) Butterflyz
10.) Never Felt This Way
11.)
12.) How Come You Don't Call Me?
13.) Caged Bird
14.) "No!" Pt. 1
15.) "No!" Pt. 2
16.) If I Ain't Got You
17.) If I Ain't Got You pt. 2
18.)
19.) "Fallin"
20.)
21.) Fallin' pt. 2
22.) The end
1). Sequel
3.) Diary
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.) Karma
8.) Stay pt. 1
9.) Stay pt. 2
10.)
11.)
12.) Heartburn
13.)
14.) When You Really Love Someone
15.)
16.)
17.)
Questions updated:
18.)
19.) "Oh shit."
20.)
21.) "No more!"
22.) "Mom"
23.)
24.) Decisions
25.)
26.) Sit down pt. 1
27.) Sit down pt.2
28.) Warrior Song pt. 1 (Updated)
Warrior Song pt. 2
30.)
31.) Its Brewing
32.)
33.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt. 1
34.) Love, Sex, Serenity pt. 2
35.) Love, Sex and Serenity pt.3

2.)

5.4K 205 33
By _jasthewriter

OMNISCIENT

It started in the kitchen on the table, to floor and now they made their way to the couch.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She stuttered as her breathing increased as she watched August lower his face down between her legs.

"Tell me your favorite love song girl." He sang as he looked at her glistening throbbing pearl. Tanya remembered a conversation she and Nina had before where she had informed her that he didn't give oral nor liked to kiss.

Two of which he backtracked on for her which caught her by surprise.

"Waaaaait!" She purred as he slowly flicked his tongue against her clit. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" She screamed out as she gripped ahold of the couch pillows and sat up some only to fall back down.

"Augusttttt!" She whined thrusting her hips into him for more pleasure, but he wanted to have the control.

He wrapped her legs around him and held her slightly up as he flicked his tongue faster.

The sounds of slurping, moaning and humming was all that could be heard.

"Pleaseeeee stop!" She begged not being able to handle the power that his tongue withheld, but he was gonna please her like no other.

She tasted too sweet for him to even stop. He was hard as a rock and could feel himself throbbing just from pleasing her.

"I can't! August oh my Goddddd!" She cried out as she came all over him. But he didn't stop there, he parted her legs and began to suck on and toy with her love.

She couldn't even moan, she was stuck and that's how he wanted her. "Please! August oh my God! Right there!!" She moaned out as she gripped his hair and pushed his face down deeper as she violently rode his tongue.

She bit down on her lip and threw her head back once he began licking her spot. "SHHHITTTTT!" She screamed as she hit the cushion as her body shuddered as she came again.

She fell back onto the couch breathlessly and he took his time licking her clean. His member was oozing just from hearing her pleasure filled screams.

He moved up and towered over her as her chest heaved up and down, he chuckled at how quick she was about to tap out, but he wasn't done with her.

"Thas a total of six.. I got about a good forty more times to make you cum." He flirted and she looked at him slightly dazed.

"Are you tryna kill me?" She asked in the most serious tone and he couldn't help but to laugh.

"Nah I love you ma, jus' wanna ease your mind and body." He told her as he leaned down and licked her lips before they shared an intense kiss.

She practically sucked on his lips right as he moved his hand down in between them and inserted his finger causing her to gasp then let out a soft moan.

"I love you shorty." He admitted so freely as he pumped his finger slowly in her wetness. She hissed then bit down on her lip.

"I love you August." She moaned grabbing his face and kissed him passionately, he groaned when she licked his neck then began sucking on his spot.

"You hurt me." She spoke softly, he removed his finger sensing to what she needed.

"I know and I told you I was sorry." He groaned as he slid into her wet tightness, "Fuck man." He cursed lowly as he closed his eyes to control himself from busting too soon.

"I missed you and you shut me out." She went on as tears began to form in her eyes. "I'm so-fuck!" He cursed as she tighten her muscles around him.

"I'm sorry Tanya.. let me go ma." He growled into her neck as he tried to get her to loosen up.

"Did you cheat on me?" She asked in a whimper not letting him up. "I almost did once ma, but I couldn't get hard." He admitted stopping his actions to look her in her eyes as his breathing increased from the rush.

"Only once?" She questioned and he nodded. "I promise ma, my dick only gets hard for you.. it sounds weird but it's true." He explained more and she searched his eyes for any signs of lies but found nothing but honestly.

"Make love to me please?" She begged him, "Promise you won't leave a nigga?" He stated and she nodded.

"I just want you." She revealed as she cupped his face in her hands and stared at him. "You plan on running out when shit gets hard?" He asked as he slowly shoved his member in her.

She arched up into him and whimpered. "I'll stayyy." She sang in a moan as they kept eye contact.

He took ahold of her hands and held them above her head as he stroked deeper into her and growled in the process.

His body moved in a wave like as he made sweet tender love to her. There weren't enough words he could say or knew what exactly he was supposed to say , so he let the rhythm of his body do the talking and she seemed to understand.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried out as tears streamed down her face, she was apologizing for many things, one being the loss of his sister.

He leaned down and kissed her tears away as he began to thrust a little harder but still kept his pace slow.

"Oh God! I'm sorry." She whimpered when he began to go a little faster. "Shit baybeh." He cursed squeezing her hands as his body stiffened and he shot his load in her.

"Fuck Tanya." He gritted pumping harder but was sure to keep the strokes slow. "Slower it hurts!" She whimpered wrapping her legs around him and pulled him into her more.

"Oh August!" She moaned, her lips parted and her eyes rolled slightly to the back of her head as her body stiffened then shook as she released over him.

He groaned lowly as he felt himself swell up again and he tried to focus on making her cum again.

"Hold it for me ma." He grumbled as he kissed her sloppily and pounded harder into her.

She moaned and screamed out uncontrollably as she began to claw at his back. "It hurtssss!" She whined, no matter how many times they had intercourse, August would simply always be too much for her to handle..
*
*
"Ok. Ok. Ohhh. Fuck August I'm about to c-" she gripped the sheets for dear life as she arched up into him then shook violently, but he wasn't finished.

They made love every where.. except Nina's room of course and was now in her old bedroom.

Both of their bodies were glistening in sweat from all their love making.

They both were tired, but it's been a long two years for the both of them and they both craved each other just as bad.

"I love you so fuckin much." He told her for the millionth time and each time he had more emotion behind it and she always ended up crying.

"Deeper." She whimpered throwing her head back as their bodies were in sync. "Fuckkkk!" He groaned as his body jerked then he shot his seed up into her again.

He pulled out of her slowly and sat up on the side of the bed and pulled her on to his lap.

"Stop cryin' ma." He said wiping under her eyes then pecked her lips, her neck and breast area were covered in hickies.

She only covered his neck and torso area in them and he adored each one of em.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just really happy." She spoke softly as he guided her down on his thick shaft and she hissed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and grinded onto him slowly as he guided her. "Tell me you love me." She panted as you heard gushing sounds between the two.

She was beyond wet and he was covered in all her glory.

He gripped her neck gently and hungrily attacked her lips causing her to speed up some. She moaned into his mouth and he smirked as he moved his hand and gripped her ass smacking it every so often, earning slight whimpers.

"I love you." He announced gripping her ass in his hands then began to thrust upward into her to match her motions.

She buried her face in his neck then gently bit down on it as she tried to surpass her loud moaning.

"Uh!" She moaned bucking her hips faster as the sounds of water echoed throughout the room.

"Oh shit! Uhh. August my fuck! Right thereeee oh my God!" She screamed as her body stopped then jumped as shelet out a pleasurable scream.

She rested her face on his shoulder as he began to pound upward into her faster, she couldn't take it and began to scream his name out loudly.

"T-Tanya!" He stuttered as his body shuddered some as he shot another load into her then he fell back onto the bed with her releasing right after.

They laid there for a while trying to catch their breaths and prepare for what they both knew was to come.

"Believe me when I tell you, you're all I ever wanted." She spoke softly as she kissed him slowly while his hands roamed her body.

They made out for a few minutes before they both had enough energy to go another round..
|
|
They made it by the grace of God to August's bathroom and got their steamy love making on in his shower.

He had her pinned up against the shower glass as he gave her deep, slow strokes.

She held on to him praying he wouldn't drop her, cuz they both were tired but refused to stop just yet.

She couldn't stop even if she wanted to cuz it were so many things she wanted to tell him but was afraid to say.

"Uh. Uh." She panted as she felt him swell up inside her again, he slowed his strokes but went harder causing her to cry out again.

"Yes! Oh yes! Mhm." She moaned trying to push him back some but he only went deeper and harder.

"I have to pee August! Stop please!" She worried as she felt funny in her stomach but he knew what it was so he carefully moved his hand and used his thumb to apply pressure to her clit as he pumped in her.

Her lips parted and she stared at him in a trance as their bodies made music of its own. Her moans were inaudible and he loved the look she had on her face.

"Fuck. Fuck." He cursed biting down on his lip as he thrusted deeper and continued to use his thumb for help.

"August uh! Oh myyy! August I can't, stop O-OH MY GGGGOOOD AHHHHHHHH!" She filled his ears with a pleasure filled scream as her body jumped and she squirted all over him.

He stared at her in amazement and she panted breathlessly, he shoved himself back in and got in a few more strokes before they both came at the same time and he almost dropped her.

"I can't go anymore." She admitted tiredly as he exhaustedly massaged her pearl. "I just wanna hear you scream my name again."

He teased as he shoved his middle finger inside her and fingered her rapidly, her heart rate increased as she tried not to scream but it felt too good.

He added another finger and fingered her in a circular motion quickly as she stared at him almost in a trance as she whimpered repeatedly.

"August!" She cried out repeatedly as he went faster, "AUGUST!" She moaned a little louder, he curled his fingers up and went faster as the gushing sound came back.

"AHHH! AUGUST!!" She moaned loudly as her body trembled then her juices covered his hand but he wasn't through yet.

He cut the shower off and lifted her up then walked them into his room and laid her on the bed, he turned her on her stomach and hovered over her.

He sucked on her neck as he reached his hand in between her and fingered her slowly.

She began to hump his finger and gripped the sheets as she cried out in ecstasy.

"Jus' like dat." He coached as she bucked her hips faster then buried her face into the bed as she came hard and he lifted her hips some and began to pump his finger in her faster and harder.

Her moans grew louder and so did the sounds of her wetness. "Uuuh yeah!" She moaned humping his hand, she hit the bed as she reached her peak again and was in tears.

"I love you." She repeated once he turned her over and pushed himself inside of her and had to close his eyes and growl lowly.

"One more for me, I missed you." He begged as he humped her slowly, she grabbed his face and kiss him as tears rolled down her face from all the emotions she was feeling and receiving.

He moved to her neck and humped faster as he held her legs open wide for more access. Her body shook under him and he knew she was getting weak.

He humped faster and deeper as they moaned and groaned in sync.

"Sh-shit." He stuttered as he went harder and her screams grew louder. "August! I'm about to cu-." Before she could finish, they both came and he collapsed on her as they both tried to ease their beating hearts.

"I'm so tired." She mumbled and he pulled out of her slowly then rolled on his back and pulled her into him slowly.

She snuggled into him and kissed his neck repeatedly just because.

"I love you." He told her again and she smiled with her eyes closed then said it back.

They both passed out tired from the Love making, they really went at it for hours in every part of the house.

They deserved that.

TANYA

I wasn't sure how late it was all I know was it was dark out and I was tired as hell getting good sleep until I heard loud knocking on the door.

I tried to ignore it cuz I was sore as hell, exhausted and just comfortable laying on August.

"Babe?" I called quietly when the knocking started up again. "You good luh bit?" He asked still some what asleep.

He pulled me into him more protectively and I smiled. "The door." I whispered when I heard it again.

"What time is it?" He asked and I lifted some to see his cable box.

"Eight." I replied yawning afterwards. "Ignore dem." He mumbled drifting back to sleep but the knocking came again and I sighed deeply sitting up.

"Don't you go down dea." He warned, I giggled at how quick his mood could change.

"Go get it please, I can't sleep." I told him and he smacked his lips but got up after a few seconds.

I forgot we fell asleep naked, he seemed to not care, so I had to stop him and make him throw his sweats on. He tried to leave but I wrapped the sheets around me and he carried me on his back since I couldn't walk.

Once we got downstairs the knocking started up again and he mumbled something then sat me on the sofa then reached under the tv and grabbed his hand gun.

I watched closely as he placed it behind his back and unlocked the door angrily then snatched it open only to be faced with two officers.

I got up as fast as I could and rushed up behind him and damn near snatched the gun from him and hid it inside the sheets.

"Damn I ain't knew you stayed hea' Yung." He said nervously as he looked at me and I moved behind August more.

"Mhm.. what you need?" He asked the guy as the second cop stared at me strangely making me uncomfortable.

"Keep yo eyes ta yourself." He warned him like he wasn't a cop , I stood there shocked but tried not to show it.

"We came here cuz one of your neighbors called in a complaint about uh some.. noise.." he said looking towards me and I'm sure my face was red as a tomato.

"Tell em mind dey business, I don't say nothing when dey selling rocks ta luh ass kids.." He stated with a chuckle and I shook my head.

He was truly something else.

"Can you jus' keep it down Yung? You kno' we don't like ta bother you." The second guy said, "I can't promise dat, sometimes the love so good it'll have you moaning like a bitch."

He stated taking the blame, even though I'm sure they already knew it was me.

"Understandable.. just try not to get so loud." The second guy said looking my way and I felt my heart rate speed up.

"I guess you forgot who I was." August said pushing me away some as he stepped into the guy face and the first cop allowed him.

"Y'all pay me ta keep quiet about y'all shady business, don't come ta my shit and throw slick shots at my girl. I don't play those type of games and I think you forgot dat."

He spoke in a cool yet firm tone.

"Babe it's fine, I should've been quieter." I said as I tugged on his arm but he wouldn't budge.

"I don't bother y'all or step on y'all toes, so don't be in my space. Y'all pay me and work for my nigga or did y'all forget?" He questioned getting closer to the guy and he slowly placed his hand over his gun.

I instantly panicked, hid the gun behind the door then stood in front of August as he and the officer began to have a few heated words , I knew this would only go one way and I refused.

"Look at me." I begged after I tied the sheet around me then began to massage the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I love you, I'm fine August, let it go please?" I spoke calmly as I continued my actions as the first officer cussed the guy out.

"Tell me you love me.." I whispered as I inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"I love you ma." He finally said then pulled me into him and I closed my eyes saying a small prayer.

"Yung, I apologize for him and bothering you. I got the info you need, sorry about the confusion lil mama." He said but I kept my focus on August.

"My bad woe." The second cop apologized and August simply sent him a head nod. He watched as they walked away then waited until they pulled off before he lifted me up and walked back into the house.

He picked the gun up and wiped it off with some rag then placed it back in its spot.

He locked the door and carried me all the way upstairs to the room without saying anything.

Once we got comfortable he pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry luh bit." He apologized and I sniffled. "You scared me." I mumbled wiping my face.

"I'm sorry ma, he pissed me off but I'm sorry. I put you in a weird situation and I never want it to happen again." He assured as he massaged my scalp.

"He wanted to shoot you." I announced in disbelief and he chuckled. "He wouldn't have got far enough to even remove it from his holster, cuz I would've popped his neck."

He informed serious. "Never again." I mumbled

"Forgive me?" He asked pouting and I giggled then pecked his lips. "I do." I said as I snuggled up into him.

"I love you shorty." He announced and I smiled as I felt my eyes get heavy. "Always will." I whispered hugging him for dear life as I let sleep take over.

Lord what an interesting day.. very interesting.
*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
43.6K 1.3K 31
Kendra Why won't he listen to me, when I tell him its a better life out there for him? Why is he turnin to that life? Why is he trying to be somethi...
287 14 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...