You Just Haven't had Enough...

By zombiecatninja

More

You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Intro
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 1
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 2
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 3
Yoy Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 4
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 5 Ashton's POV
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 6 Carlynda's POV
Your Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 8
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 9
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 10
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 11
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 12
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 13
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 14
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 15
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 16
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 17
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 18
You Just Havent' had Enough...Right? Chapter 19
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 20
You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 21
The New Beginning We Must Stop!!
The New Beginning We Must Stop!! Chapter 2
The New Beginning We Must Stop!! Chapter 3

You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Carlynda's POV Chapter 7

34 0 0
By zombiecatninja

"So what else do I not know about?" I asked abrubtly not being able to hold my curiousty any longer.

My mom and dad looked at each other then at me, "Carlynda," Mom started "you are a rare find. You are our birth child, but something went wrong when you were born. You had no blood."(yea yea i am pretty sure that cant happen but XP)

I turned my head to the side and raised an eyebrow at her, "how?"

"They are not sure how, but inorder for you to live they had to mix all kind of bloods together because they wanted to experiment. Before we could decline they took you away and we didn't get to see you for three weeks. They brought you back and you were, and you still are, the most beautful baby known to man. They told us if we had any problems to conntac them. We planned on sueing them but we thought against if when we saw you smile. As years went by we noticed you were smarter, prettier and stronger than most people. It was then we contaced the doctor's to tell us what blood they used. They mixed a bunch of supernatural's blood inside of you. Making you unable to be human, however when your, as they call it dominant blood, would reviel so we were exteremly worried. We worried when Rea was drawn to you so we thought that maybe you would drink her blood, eat her or posses her. Though it seems at this rate you will just have all the abilities."

"So wait, I have like everything from shapeshifter to vampire?"

"More like angel to demon." stated my father. "I can see the angel like ness of you when you are like this, inoccent and caring then when you are angered you are like a demon which explains why you are rough around the edges."

"I never hurt anyone did I?"

"Nope just an occasional slap." jumpind Kendall looking up at me with a smile, I had slapped him once enough to knock him from his doorway to his bed which was a good 10 feet at least I was only 12, he was 14, and since then I am very carefull with slapping. What feels like a slap to people feels like a light tap to me. I always thought I was just born stronger than others then as time went on I just was careful by nature then, I would always  my tap 'their splap' without even thinking.

"Well you deserved that one!" I smirked at him. Kendall just continued to smile then nodded.

"Anyway, we brought in Kendall not just because he needed a home we thought maybe he could be a look out for you." my mom said looking at both of us. "It seems it has worked."

"Well, yeah until the other day! Those were nasty cookies!!" Kendall said making his grossed out face, "they were those addicting gross kind of cookies." he continued as he looked at me.

"So Kendall is like my bodyguard?" I asked looking at my mom who nodded, "what cookies are you talking about?" I asked looking at Kendall.

"Your 'wonderful'" he said making quotations with his fingers,"boyfriend gave them to us, while you were in your room. We were gonna bring you down, but he said he would. At the time we thought he was being nice, but now it makes sense. He wanted you functioning and alive." Kendall said with anger written all over his face. "I never did like that guy, he was off to me, no matter how much he played football or video games with me. I should've said something sooner. Sorry everyone. However, I think I could be ok if you and Ashton hooked up again." he said smirking at Ashton who just shook his head and continued to look down.

"Big brothers love to keep to themselves," I said earning a laugh from all the girls while the guys glared at me. "What?! You all sensed something was wrong and you all kept to yourselves not telling anyone anything!" I said trying to not smile.

"Very true, Carlynda, very true." said Ronda smiling. Candy nodded and clapped agreeing with both of us.

"Mommy?" everyone turned to see Rea who was laying on a big blanket between my mom and a fire place. "Where is Carda?"

"Carlynda is right there." Mom replied pointing me who was looking at Rea smiling glad she was alive and safe.

"Hi!" she exclaimed suddenly coming to life, "you were really hurt and I tried to tell you that just you kept kicking and wiggling. I thought you were mad at me." Rea said looking down all sad making me sudden realize that is was Rea that was at her head that was telling her something that sounded like a snake when she was chained up!

"Sorry Rea, to me it sounded like a snake." I said trying to not make the next part sound wrong.

"It is ok Carlynda. We didn't really want to put the chains on you but we had to in order to heal your wound and to keep you as still as possible." said Ronda, "might I add when Ashton walked in as we were placing the chains he nearly killed us." she said giggling the glanced at Ashton who was smirking but still looking at the wooden floor.

"Well what would you do, Kendall, if you saw Carlynda with her shirt off and your brother and mother chaining her to the bed?" he asked looking at Kendall whose head shot up looking in shock.

"Why am I dragged into this!?!?!?! And who said YOU" pointing a finger at Drevan, "could strip and chain my Carlynda!?!?! For the record Ashton she is not my sister, I am her bodyguard!"

"Touche!" Ashton replied laughing.

"Well, I had to do it because your whatever you call her is stronger than a fucking monster. On top that she was super pissed, which I completely understand, and she was in pain. So you still out and Ashton I thought he was still getting tended by Candy that left me to help Mom." said Drevan spreading his arms out defesively. I laughed at the little argument and their expressions.

"I you guys are amusing." I said, they all smiled and looked at me with their egos swelling way bigger than they should.

"I don't think any guy should be near you!" said Rea pouting. We all stare in shock at her. "Because they have hurt you!"

"REA!" scolded my mom, glancing at Ashton real quick.

"No, she is right. We all did in our own way, but ironically we did so in what we thought was the right thing to do Rea. I broke up with Carlynda, not because I wanted to, cause I didn't, but if I didn't we both would've been dead, however, if I broke up with her we thought Shane would go after me not Carlynda. Kendall got on her nerves and pushed her buttons because he was toughing her up also because he is her brother, bodyguard whatever! Drevan had to hurt her only alittle in order to put the chains on her so they could take care to the cut to make her better. We really don't want to make her sad, trust us." he looked at Rea with a warming look, which she sighed then grinned.

"Ok I forgive you guys!" she exclaimed as she got up and went to the arm of the chair I was in and sat on the arm leaning against me. "But Kendall she is MINE not your's!!" she said hugging my neck laughing.

"HEY!!! No fair!!!" Kendall folded his arms and put on his baby pout face.

"Life is not fair!" replied Rea, screaming in my ear.

"Ow! My hearing is needed in life!! Though don't I get to choose who I am with?"

"Oh, yeah!" said Rea letting go quickly. "Who do you pick?"

I look at Kendall then at Rea. I remembered something and said, "I choose Dracala!!" I said grabbing the stuffed bat that was on the right side of the chair.

"HUH?!" the two shouted out of pure confusion.

"I KNEW SHE LIKED THE BAT!!!!! I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU ASHTON!!!!! I TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO HER!!!!" shouted Candy as she did her victory dance where she sat on the floor across from Ashton next to Drevan, who was laughing at Ashton's face.

"Dracala?" Kendall asked giving me his 'really?' look.

"CHYEAH!! She is Dracula's daughter!! She is way cuter than all of you people!" I exclaimed as I hugged the bat to my face tightly. "Thank you whoever got it for me!!"

"How do you know it is for you?" asked Rea.

"Cause Candy said so!"

"She also says she says chocolate is evil." replied Kendal.

"You're welcome..." muttered Ashton not looking up anymore.

"Aww Ashton chu the best eva!!!!" I got up and hugged him real tight then sat down next to his chair. I knew that he didn't hug back nor did he want me near him, but if we ever wanted to become friends he would have to understand that I forgive him.

Suddenly a phone started to ring, everyone looked at Ashton with a shocked look. "Hello?" he answered the call calmly. "What is up? Well today isn't really a good day. I've got family friends over that I haven't seen in awhile. Yeah, this weekend might work I will have to see if they are still here. Yep. Love you too. Alright see ya Babe."

"Who was that?" asked Candy with a look of shock at his last word.

"My girlfriend." stated Ashton calmly as he walked out of the room, "I would bring her over but I don't know if it is ok you you guys." he said looking at his family. Who looked at each other while Candy sent a glance at me in my paled figure 'I just hugged and probably flirted with a taken guy!?!? Gawd what a hore!!!' I got up and went to walk out of the room when I heard Ashton say.

"Sorry Carlynda I have to move on."

"No, it is nothing you did!!" I stated truthfully looking at him with an honest face, "I am just tired and use the shower. I feel gross." I said lifting up my hair as it showed the greasy grossness. I am not sure if everyone believed me, but it was the truth. Kinda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 48 32
This is my collection of random short stories and poems that I have written.
92K 2.5K 47
Carmela had the perfect friends, the perfect school, the dream life. She was the girl everyone wanted to be and the girl every guy wanted to have. Un...
235K 1.8K 63
What will happen when the famous Justin Bieber returns home to visit family and old pals, but he comes to realize that he has deeper feelings for his...