Welcome To Hell

By ShihoFujioka

This story involves teenagers who are bullied throughout their high school life by their peers...Now they're... More

Prologue
Where am I...?
Trapped
Welcome To Hell.
The Game Starts.
File 1: The Nerd Case
Philip Fioyd Case
Philip Fioyd-The Nerd
Philip Fioyd's Breaking Point
Whose The Fucktard Now?
File 2: The Retard Case
Betty Pines-The Retard
Betty Pines' Breaking Point
Stupid Bitch
File 3: The Goth Case
Raven Grey's Case
Raven Grey-The Goth Boy
Raven Grey: Fuck My Life...
Raven Grey's Breaking Point
The Revenge Of The Crow
File 4: The Fat Girl Case
Chloe Mathis' Case
Chloe Mathis-The Fat Girl
Boy Problems
A Date With Me?
Cyberbullying...
Chloe Mathis' Breaking Point
Killing One Another...
File 5: The Gay Couple Case
Oliver Griffin-The Gay Boy...
His Father Is A Bad Man...
Billy Roy Meets Oliver Griffin.
Oliver's Darkest Secret
The Horrible Truth...
The Couple's Breaking Point
Death By. Acid
File 6: The Negro Case
Melvin Cartson-The Negro
Racism
Melvin's Breaking Point
Burn In Hell~!
Words Hurt...
A Traitor...?
Who Is The Traitor???
Clues
Mass Murders and Suicides
The Outcasts
Misery
Something Familiar...
Beverly's Case
Who Is The Mastermind???
No Way....
Sisters
Disable The Microchips!!!
Connie...
Young Love Dies...
Stand My Ground
It's All Over...
Lone Heart Beats True...
Epilogue

Betty Pines Case

244 9 52
By ShihoFujioka

"The prettier you are on the outside..."

"The uglier you are on the inside..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amanda: Betty Pines?

Everyone felt really awkward now...They all look like they seem to know her...

Owen: I met her before...I heard from She was always a friendly person...Although she was bullied a lot...

Jennifer: She was more out-going in the nineth grade.

Dustin:....But why was she bullied a lot?

Roxie: From what I've heard...Everyone thought she was really stupid...

Amanda: Why?

Kelly stare at her again.

Kelly: Why you asking us? To play the blame game again.

Howard: Kelly. Shut up...

Tammy: Seriously. Be quiet Kelly. You're getting on my nerves.

Kelly: (Bitch...) But I do know someone who knew Betty.

Everyone looked at her.

Howard: Who?

Kelly smirk and look at a certain someone with brown hair and glasses.

Kelly: Beverly.

Beverly: Huh?

Everyone now turned their attention towards Beverly.

Owen: You knew Betty?

Beverly:...Yes...We were childhood friends... However during middle school. We broke apart...

Amanda: Why did you...?

Beverly didn't say anything.

Jennifer: Maddie knew her too.

Maddie: Yeah...She used to be a classmate of mines. We went to the same biology class together.

Amanda: Okay...So...Did she looked like she was being bullied?

Maddie: At first...Not really...But before I knew it...It was already too late...

Amanda:.....

Maddie continued her side of the story of what happened to Betty Pines.

Maddie: I was aware she was being bullied...But I didn't do nothing to stop it... Because I thought my popularity matter more than hers...

Kelly: In other words...You only cared about yourself. Look how selfish you actually are.

Lauren: Shut up Kelly...

Tammy: Seriously, run that mouth of yours one more time and I'll ask the figure to please kill you!

Kelly: You got some nerve saying that!

Figure: Hehehe...I'm already reconsidering the decision.

Kelly kept her mouth shut after that.

Amanda: So...Do you know why she was bullied Maddie? Beverly?

Beverly:....

Maddie: Maybe it was because she wasn't the brightest student in school.

Beverly: Agree. She was pretty naive and she always kind of failed in most of her classes. She was pressured a lot by her parents to excel in her classes but she paid no mind to them.

Maddie: Sadly...She paid the price for it. She lost all her friends...Day by Day...I think I saw a least a girl or two with her...

Amanda: Wait...A girl?

So as Maddie is telling them the story. Amanda She begin to realize the 'bully' must be a girl.

But she couldn't confirm it just yet. She need more evidence.

Then it dawn on her.

Amanda: Then... That's means you witness her bullying...

Maddie:...H-Huh?

Amanda: You witness it but you weren't apart of it. So you didn't do it.

Maddie sighed in relief and nodded.

Amanda: That goes for you Beverly. Since you told us you haven't really reconnected with Betty in a while...

Beverly:.....

Kelly: Oh come on! How can she be telling the truth. What if she's lying just to throw the suspense off her.

Tammy: Why are you so obsessed with finding who did it. What about you?? Do you have an ailib?

Kelly: Well yes! Basically I hardly knew the girl exist and I spent most of my time shopping.

Amanda: That's wrong...You didn't...We all knew her...

Kelly: Hmph.

Amanda: But what made you say barely knew the girl exist...Unless...

Jennifer: You're not she probably did it...?

Amanda: Not really but...

Kelly: But what...?

Amanda sighed in frustration. This was now getting them nowhere.

At this rate...They'll won't find out.

Maddie: I-I just remembered something...The person...Who bullied her...Had red lipstick on...

Red lipstick? But didn't almost every girl here wear...Wait a minute...

Wait a minute!!!

Amanda:.....Was the lipstick Kat Von D Beauty?

Maddie nodded.

It finally came to her. She knows now.

Amanda:....It was you... You're the only girl who wears the Kat Von D Beauty Lipstick! Isn't that right...Lauren!!!

Lauren eyes went wide in horror as everyone looked at her.

Lauren: W-What...No...I....

Amanda: It's too late. I'm sorry but the person who bullied Betty Pines...It was Lauren...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 3 31
A story inspired by the tap story: wasn't expecting this. Alicia aged 18 years old is in her final year of high school. All she has to do is get th...
2.5K 263 41
Eighteen troubled teenagers wake up one morning to an even more troubling discovery. They are all vampires... Given the chance to correct their Scro...
190K 1.3K 180
Almost 200 short stories to get your blood pumping, your skin crawling and your mind racing. Nostalgic, interesting, current, real-life experiences i...
197 41 13
It was an average day during 6th grade, but things take an unexpected turn. It was just a lockdown, they thought, or was it? This exciting story will...