Teach Me || Ethan Dolan (MATU...

By stilinskliffordolan

"I would gladly let you pass my class if you do one thing for me." "What is it?" WARNING:::: VERY MATURE -- I... More

ยท Introduction ยท
2 - "Sophomore pants"
3 - "A girl like you"
4 - "sweaty bodies and alcohol"
5 - "heavily heated room"
6 - "Chateau Lafite"
7 - "bourbon and mint"
8 - "rushed kisses"
9 - "mine later"
10 - "Charity"
11 - "tease"
12 - "tender lips"
13 - "fucking morning"
14 - "so, so bad"
15 - "popcorn"
16 - "lovely couple"
17 - "dance with me"
18 - "big bad bitch"
19 - "fucking e-mail"
20 - "excuse"
21 - "parents"
22 - "private conversations"
23 - "payphone"
24 - "choose"
25 - "home"
26 - "other ideas"
27 - "game"
28 - "follow me"
29 - "promise"
30 - "bloodshot"
31 - "beg for it"
32 - "hard for me"
33 - "Ethan doesn't know"
Character Q & A
34 - "no"
35 - "wet dream"
36 - "be there"
37 - "dumb nurse"
38 - "too weird"
39 - "him and i"
40 - "headlights"
41 - "husband"
! NOT AN UPDATE !
42 - "the wrong one"
43 - "heartbroken"
44 - "nightmare"
45 - "no clue"
Coming Soon
Second Book

1 - "C average"

124K 1.6K 3.7K
By stilinskliffordolan

Your POV

Your mind ran away with thoughts of Mr. Dolan. Anything you cared to think of, it was visualized in your brain. The idea of him slowly taking off his tie, wrapping it around your eyes, making you oblivious to what he would do to yo-

"Miss Y/l/n" someone says, clearing their throat right after.

Your hand slipped from underneath your chin and you gaze up at the culprit, seeing none other than Mr. Ethan Dolan. Master's degree in teaching. He is incredibly beautiful.

"Yes?" You speak, wondering why the hell you sat in front of the entire class. Your college english course was a full class. If you had sat in the back, you could've just disappeared into the background.

"Why are you not paying attention to my lecture on Shakespeare's poetry?"

You clear your throat and try to look around him at the projected notes, but his well-built body was in the way. "I-i don't know." Your stuttering was a tell-tale sign of nervousness for you. Always.

Mr. Dolan smirks, glancing down at your blank sheet of paper. He picks out a pen from his front pocket of his light blue button-down, clicking it open. He leans down, making you feel self-conscious. A few girls around you start whispering as Mr. Dolan writes on your notebook. You hear the click of the pen again and he looks up at you, his eyes cold and hard.

"Pay attention" he scowls, turning to walk back to his podium. You turn the notebook around, not being able to read his sloppy handwriting upside down. It read;

'Stay after class. Need to dicuss grades'

You immediately felt your stomach twist in anxiousness. You crossed your leg over the other, catching Mr. Dolan's attention. He leans against his podium. His arms over the top as his hands are interlocked.

"Now, as i was saying, Shakespeare was known for his plays such as; Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, as well as Hamlet. Can anyone name any others?" Mr. Dolan asks. His dark hazel eyes never left yours as he spoke. The girls surrounding you had their hands up, dying to answer any question he could ask. "Y/n?" He asks, an evil smirk threatening to break his icy features.

"Macbeth" you state correctly, knowing it was one of Shakespeare's better known plays.

"Good."

The class ends and you start to pack up your things slowly, knowing you'd be the last to leave anyway. You pick up your notebook and shove it into your bag, glancing at the door as it closes.

"Well then, Miss Y/l/n" Mr. Dolan says from his podium. It was nearly ten feet from your seat. "Please, come here" he asks.

You oblige, slinging your bag over your shoulder. When you reach his podium, he motions for you to come around the back, revealing the top of it to you. The podium was tilted toward him at all times. Now that you see what's on it, you wanted to laugh.

An old picture of two naked twins babies was at the top right corner. As well as graded papers with 'A's written in red ink.

"You seem to be struggling in my class" he says softly, pointing to the graded papers. That's when you recognize your name at the top.

Your breath hitches as his bicep brushed yours, "but they're all 'A's" you correct him.

"I can see that" he laughs slightly, picking up your graded papers and handing them to you. You take them and look over them, seeing things wrong with them, but the grades as 'A's. There were mark-ups on your essays. Crossed out questions on the mid-term.

"Mr. Dolan, i have wrong answers and you're giving me full credit?"

You look at him with concern, wondering why he needed to see you after class if your grades were perfect.

"The thing is, i don't usually do this. For all of my students i see it fair that they are graded accordingly." You nod, understanding a little. "You, however..." that's when your heart started to beat so hard you thought it would jump out of your chest. His hand reached up, pushing the hair from your face, letting his fingers tuck it behind your ear. "You, i would gladly let you pass my class if you do one thing for me."

You swallow the nervousness creeping up the back of your throat. The air felt tense and his soft fingertips fell from your face.

"What is it" you ask quietly.

"Fuck me" he suggests.

Your eyebrows quirk up in surprise, "Mr. Dolan-"

"Call me Ethan" he says with a small smirk at the end, adding in, "or Daddy."

"Uh, Ethan, i'm not too sure i could do that. I mean if my grades are good then-"

"Your grades are only good because i altered them. If i graded them accordingly, you'd have a solid C-average." You gulp and look down at the papers in your hands, scanning all the wrong answers.

"C-can i think about it?" He nods, heading to his large desk.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he waves you off and you go, feeling his dark hazel eyes watch you as you leave.

"Oh, and Y/n?" He calls to you as you reach the door. You turn around, your eyebrows quirked in response.

"Try wearing a dress to class tomorrow" he says.

"Why-"

"Just do it. You're dismissed."

You leave the large lecture room and head back to your dorm, hating the fact that you didn't scream 'yes' right on the spot.

Fucking your teacher? Come on.

Especially when he's that hot.

You walk through the UCLA campus, seeing a few people you know. Your mind was too clouded to realize that there was someone right beside you, his feet falling into step with yours.

"Hey Y/n" he greets. His name is Sam. He's quirky and the dorky kind of cute. He never went anywhere without a large camera hanging from its strap around his neck.

"Hey Sam-o" you smile, continuing to walk to the dorms.

"You free tonight" he asks, his frizzed-out blondish hair was capturing your attention.

"Of course" you answer, stopping by the large door. "Why, what's up?"

"There's a party in my dorm tonight. You should come" he smirks, fiddling with his camera.

He lifts it to his eye, taking a quick snap of you before letting it fall back to his chest. He captured your small smile, his favorite.

He usually caught pictures of people in their natural states of mind. Never doing something they disliked or something that was unnatural for them.

"Okay, i'll think about it." You smile fully, agreeing to the thought of the party.

"Fantastic! Text me if you make up your mind." He says just before running off to his next class.

You shake your head disapprovingly, laughing at the dorky kid. Boy, he is something.

You reach your dorm, which you shared with your bestfriend Maddie, and set your bag and books on your bed. Your door opens as you separate your homework.

"Hey girly" Maddie greets. "How did class go?" She isn't in your Literature class, but she knows all about Mr. Dolan. Your first day you just had to tell her about him, and the second day, you snapped a quick pic for her.

"It was okay. Mr. Dolan kept me after to discuss my grades" you say, leaving out the basic sex deal he had offered you.

"Mhm, yeah." She says sarcastically, bringing her hands up to make air quotes as she says, "discuss your grades." She laughs thinking it's funny that she always jokes about you hooking up with Mr. Dola- Ethan, and you laugh too.

Because it was funny.

Also true.

Word Count: 1310

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.8K 31
"Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets right?" I knew what I was getting myself into. But I wanted this. I wanted him. All of him. Welcome to the world of...
3.3K 42 11
"Do you trust me?" "I trust you."
433K 4.9K 56
I wrote this book when I was 12 years old so a lot of stuff is incorrect and the grammar is terrible. Thank you so much for 400k reads! It really me...
221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง