Yami Yugi's Daughter

Autorstwa ninapierce15

This is taking place in Season 2 and the other season's as it is almost comparable as Sailor moon. Yami's da... Więcej

1.Domino City
2.Battle City
3.Rebirth
4. Battle City Finals
5.Let It Out
6.The True Tale Of Marie
7.Daddy?
8.Noah's Virtual Gaming World
9.Yami is Protective and looks out for his daughter
10.The Final Match of Yami Marik
11.Together As One
New Season! 4!
13.Preventing To Locate's Pharaoh's Memory
14.Boyfriend!?
15. Marie's Dark Dream of Liviathen
16. Road Trip!
17. They're Not Gonna Get Us
18. Back Off Rebecca
20. My Father...That's Who I Need
21. Yugi's Soul Is Lost, Why Did You Do It!?
22.Traveling on The Wrong Track/Weevil
23. Face Yourself Yami
24. Desperation
25. Yami vs Rafael
26. Marie...No...
27. Revenge and Face off With Dartz
28.Back Together Again
29.New Season! 5!
30. Dueling Competition
31. Meet Vivian Wong
32. Chinese Food and Baby Photo's
33. Vivian Challenge's Marie In A Duel
35. New Adventure On an Island
36. Switching Bodies
37. Reunited and A New Comrade
38. Teamwork Challenges
40. Home Sweet Home
41. Pharaoh's Memory To Ancient Egypt
42. Rockabye
43. Pharaoh and Princess Marie
44. The Millennium Trial
45. Bakura!?
46. Paradise
47. Meeting Mana
48. Our Destiny...
49. Search of the Pharaoh and Princess
50. Bakura's Return
51. Is The Pharaoh Alive?
52. The Faith of The World
53. The Key of Capturing Marie
54. Revenge
55. "Is This All...A Game?"
56. The Same Road
57. Remember Our Dreams?
58. Zorc Has Been Summon
59. Frequency
60. The Darkness Won't Surround Us
61.Defeat Zorc Together!
62. Back Home and Challenge
63. No Matter What (Atem Vs Yugi)
64. No Matter What (Atem vs Yugi) Pt.2
65. Say Our Last Goodbye...

39. Who is the true king?

547 7 0
Autorstwa ninapierce15

Yami Pov

I must act fast and I won't let this man force me into a war when Marie is in deep sleep and I need to wake her up. When I went back to my friends I could see them weakening before my eyes.

"Stop! Your attacks will not harm me or the princess. Your using your servants as a weakness in your on defeat in this battle." I yelled at Alexander who only chuckled.

"Do you not understand what it truly means to be leader? This teamwork you speak of is nonsense. What we're doing here is to see who is the true king?" He laughed wickedly as I growled.

"I won't allow it and neither should you Alexander! A true king respects his subjects!" 

"Pharaoh!Look out!" Tea shouted. 

I then look to see his robotic fist coming straight for me as I was pushed onto ground while holding Marie protectively.

"You were saying Pharaoh? I couldn't quite hear that last part you just said." I groan in pain and held Marie with me.

'What can I do now? I cannot wake Marie up from what's happening now.' I thought as sat up holding Marie close to me.

"Perhaps maybe I should show you what a true king does with all the loyalty he is proclaiming to show off of." Alexander grinned.

I loaded my capsule again to summon Hintama Soul and Kuribo to protect my friends with these two monsters and along with Celtic & Chaos Magician. When Alexander shot his attack towards us a transformation was being played for me that I was protected by power of friendship.

"Impossible!"Alexander cried.

 I then used my millennium puzzle to bond with Marie's Millennium key that I let her go to see she's wearing the same mini armored form like mine. When her violet eyes opened she then smiled as I smiled in return of relief. We both turned and faced Alexander glaring at his selfishness of him being known as the true king.

"Check out guys! Look's like Yugi and Marie merge with each of our monsters." Joey said.

"I owe it all to you. These monsters rest with each powerful source of friendship we carry." I said as Joey complimented our new look.

"No! I am the most powerful being on earth and I will not be stopped!" Alexander claimed.

"That's what you think." Marie said as we held our hands together and rise into the air.

"It's time you learn the true meaning of what it really means to be king." I said as Marie and I pulled out our weapons to put an end into this battle once and for all.

"You can't do this to me! I am the true king!" Alex prepared his second attack as we blocked it.

"Dragon force attack!" Marie and I yelled together as we put an end into this madness.

We both attacked Alexander's armored as it shattered into pieces and once his giant ultimate armor was destroyed Marie and I held hands smiling. However, being able to fly in the air wasn't as easy when we both stated to fall down.

"AHHH!!! This is not going to end well!" Marie cried.

"Gotcha!" We heard Shadi rescue us as we sighed in relief.

When we notice that we were now in the stars our friends came over to us.

"Now that the battle has ended. It seems that the Pharaoh has won and the princess is chosen by his side." He said as I smiled and Marie returns it.

Through this long battle we found ourselves back to the pyramid that Alexander the great was here many years ago. He was looking forward into meeting me before he was passed on with his life and I was looking forward to be a true king and also a parent. 

"Marie?" I call over to her as she look down at the bell sadly.

"Pegasus is leaving and he wants to say goodbye." She said in a sad tone.

Marie Pov

When I summoned Pegasus he appeared and bowed in front of me that took me by a surprise.

"I enjoy this adventure with you princess Marie and Pharaoh. Along with your friends, I hope to see you again one day. Marie, I want you to keep the bell when we first met and I hope to see you in your dreams. Goodbye." He said as he flew up into the stars.

"Goodbye Pegasus!" We waved goodbye as I looked at the stars that he disappeared in as I felt Yami giving me an assuring look.

"You'll see him again Marie." He assured.

"I know I will. Because someday I hope that he will make all the children's dreams happy." I beamed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.1K 69 29
I couldn't help myself....I thought about this ever since I ended Yami's daughter. This time I am hoping it would be on the same page as for the rest...
27.9K 624 16
Samia inherited her mother's intuition and empathy, and along with that comes the ability to sense magic and spirits. Her best friend Bakura has prom...
30K 1K 28
The world has been taken over by vampires and rabids. If you don't live within a vampire city, then you're not gonna make it if you're human. The cat...
27.4K 1K 34
How long would you wait for the one you loved, even if you lost all memory of them? In an age long before the time of pyramids, a band of mystic scho...