Rule Me School Me: A Complex...

Door RikaDew

Meet Huang Bao Zheng, the youngest professor to teach at Shenzhen University. After a tragic accident took th... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Character Fact Sheet
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Rule Me School Me 2

Chapter 36

2.8K 153 146
Door RikaDew

Bao Zheng sat at the table in the French restaurant. The aroma of freshly baked bread wafted through the air and the sounds of vibrant conversation filled the restaurant. Bao Zheng peered at his watch. He and Jiang Ru agreed to meet at 7 and it was 10 minutes after the hour.

Bao Zheng took a large gulp of water and peered at the door as Jiang Ru made his way inside the restaurant. He spotted Bao Zheng and walked over.

"Sorry I'm late," Jiang Ru said sitting across from Bao Zheng. Unlike his usual attire he was dressed informally in a t-shirt and blue jeans.

"No problem, I haven't been here long," Bao Zheng said. The waitress walked over to their table with a cup of water for Jiang Ru.

"Did you order yet?" Jiang Ru said picking up the menu and peering inside.

"No, not yet," Bao Zheng said doing the same. He peered at the foreign terms on the menu and glanced up at Jiang Ru- who also seemed confused.

"Do you know what any of this stuff is?" He asked laughing. Bao Zheng shook his head and laughed along with him.

"Hello, do you have any questions about the menu?" the waitress asked.

"Yes, we aren't familiar with this menu, what do you recommend?" Jiang Ru asked.

"I would recommend the caprese sandwich, it also comes in a salad. They got rave reviews from customers. "

"That sounds great. Two please!" Jiang Ru and Bao Zheng handed their menus to her and she sauntered away.

"So how have you been Bao Zheng? We haven't really been able to connect."

Bao Zheng thought back to Qing Hua's jealous tantrum. "Right, I've been so busy with school; how have you been?"

"Great, glad to be taking this new opportunity and I just got everything set and am ready to go."

"I am glad to hear that," Bao Zheng said taking a sip of his water.

As Jiang Ru and Bao Zheng were conversing Bao Zheng heard a familiar voice come through the door. It was deep yet soft, like Qing Hua's. He was afraid to turn around but was quickly relieved when he saw it wasn't Qing Hua, but a man, slightly older. He looked very similar to Qing Hua. The man scanned the restaurant and his eyes fell on Jiang Ru. A surprised smile lit up his face and he walked over.

"Lee Jiang Ru, what are you doing here?"

Jiang Ru's eyes widened as he stood to shake the man's hand.

"Hou Jin Xue, I can ask you the same thing. I heard you're heading to Spain soon."

The man laughed. "Well I had a meeting at Shenzhen University, so I am in town." The man wore a charismatic smile, much like Qing Hua's.

"Oh well good for you. Oh, this is Huang Bao Zheng- he teaches at Shenzhen University." Jiang Ru pointed to him.

The man turned towards Bao Zheng and extended his hand. "Nice to meet you Professor Huang, I am Hou Jin Xue, but everyone calls me Mark."

"Nice to meet you," Bao Zheng shook his hand and took a seat.

"So, what are you doing here? Got a date?" Jiang Ru chuckled. Mark laughed with him.

"No, actually I am meeting my cousin for dinner. He insisted on this restaurant so I relented. Oh, he also attends the university professor."

"Really? What program?"

"Business, I think."

"Well I may have him in the future, depending on what year he's in," Bao Zheng chuckled.

Mark nodded. "Well I'm sorry for disturbing you, I just wanted to..."

"Nonsense," Jiang Ru stated. "Actually, why don't you and your cousin join us?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude on your meeting."

"No, please join us," Bao Zheng said pointing to the empty seat next to him. Mark bowed and sat down.

"So, I didn't know you had a cousin that attended the university," Jiang Ru stated taking a drink of water.

"Yeah, he's in his third year there... He's still a bit of a playboy." Mark fixed his tie.

Jiang Ru chuckled. "So, he takes after his older cousin, eh?"

"Well see for yourself... Qing Hua!" Mark yelled and waved towards the door.

Bao Zheng's heart stopped.

It couldn't be. There has to be another Qing Hua in the business program, right? Maybe I heard him wrong.

Bao Zheng looked up at the tall man standing beside the table. It was none other than Qing Hua himself, wearing a well-tailored suit with his hair pulled back. His lips curled in a sinister grin as he laid eyes on Bao Zheng.

"Qing Hua, have a seat," Mark said. "This is my old colleague Jiang Ru and this gentleman here teaches at your school."

Qing Hua nodded and took a seat across from his cousin.

"Oh, this is your cousin? He's in your class isn't he, Bao Zheng?" Jiang Ru asked. Bao Zheng's face flushed in embarrassment.

Why did he have to mention it?

"Yes, he is," Bao Zheng said staring daggers at Qing Hua, who didn't seem phased by it.

"What a coincidence!" Mark said.

"Yeah, it almost seems like fate," Qing Hua said.

Bao Zheng coughed up his water.

The waitress came back over. "What can I get you gentleman?"

"Two caprese salads please," Mark said putting his menu down. "So, how's my cousin in class?"

"He's good," Bao Zheng said barely audible.

"That's good to hear." Mark stared at his cousin. Qing Hua was staring back at him, even Bao Zheng could see Qing Hua's disdain for Mark.

"Here you are." The waitress laid their plates before them and walked away.

"This looks amazing," Qing Hua said beginning to eat. The sight of Qing Hua made Bao Zheng's skin crawl but no matter how much he tried to hate him, he couldn't.

Silence engulfed the table as all the men focused on their food. Jiang Ru and Mark engaged in conversation among themselves while Qing Hua and Bao Zheng ate silently, with Qing Hua peering at him often.

"Oh, that reminds me... Qing Hua... tell me about this girlfriend of yours," Mark said. Bao Zheng looked up wide eyed.

"Girlfriend?" Bao Zheng said before realizing he'd said that out loud.

"Yes, he told me on the phone he had a special someone."

Bao Zheng looked at Qing Hua, who had a grin on his face.

"I do," Qing Hua started. "She's beautiful too."

"As expected, how long have you been together?" Mark said leaning in.

"It's been over two months."

Jiang Ru asked, "So how did you two meet?"

"History class," Qing Hua said, not looking at Bao Zheng. "She offered to tutor me."

Bao Zheng froze.

Is he talking about me?

"What's she like?"

"She's older than me. She is infatuated with Billy Chen, some historian, likes watching old movies, and she loves me a lot."

"Man, that's a keeper. What about you? How do you feel about her?"

Bao Zheng stood up abruptly. "I have to use the restroom." He said walking off. He couldn't hear it. He didn't want to hear it. What Qing Hua felt about him he didn't want to know. It was over anyway.

Bao Zheng walked into the empty bathroom. He splashed water on his face to relieve the redness that had developed. He didn't want Qing Hua's words to affect him but they did, so easily. Why was he such a fool?

As Bao Zheng turned to leave, the door was pushed open and Qing Hua walked in. His jaw was tensed and he looked at least 5 years older. Bao Zheng glared at him.

"Why are you here?"

"It's the men's restroom," Qing Hua said in a sarcastic tone.

"I mean this restaurant. You want me to believe that it's a coincidence that you and your cousin show up here?"

"No, it's not. I heard you and Jiang Ru making plans a while ago. And when I asked you, you said you was meeting with Zhen Hua. Remember?" Qing Hua began advancing towards Bao Zheng. His dominant aura was frightening.

"It's none of your business now who I meet now, is it?" Bao Zheng began walking towards the door.

"Don't you want to know.... how I feel about you?"

Bao Zheng stopped walking.

"No, I don't want to hear any of your lies anymore." Bao Zheng grabbed the door handle but he was quickly pulled back into the bathroom and slammed into the wall.

Qing Hua's lips were so close to his face and their bodies were pressed together. "I won't lie to you. I promise."

Bao Zheng struggled against him. "Get off of me!" He exclaimed trying to push him off.

"Extra credit question: Did you ever really like me?" Qing Hua growled.

Bao Zheng stopped squirming.

Qing Hua continued, his hot breath on his ear. "Yes, Bao Zheng... I fucking love you." 

Author Notes:

Sorry for the late post. I was busy with school and life. Here's the next chapter for your reading enjoyment. I hope you all feel giddy inside. 

What do you think Bao Zheng's response is going to be? And why is Mark being brought into the picture? (no he's not a secondary lead either LOL). 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

890K 31.4K 49
"You tease me too much," I muttered, licking a path up to his ear before nipping at him. "Standing up here at the front of the class, strutting aroun...
64.1K 1.5K 16
WARNING: This is a BoyxBoy Love (Yaoi), if you don't like the theme better not read it. It contains some words that may not suitable to your taste. I...
253K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...
628K 22.8K 31
Mateo is a normal boy living a normal life. He's gay but is perfectly in peace with himself, thanks to a supportive family. Very outgoing, frank and...