Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lov...

נכתב על ידי darrelswonderland

A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood fr... עוד

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Master
Chapter 2: Battle of Sullust
Chapter 3: Heroes On Both Sides
Chapter 4: A Spark of Love
Chapter 5: Overlords
Chapter 6: The Altar of Mortis
Chapter 7: Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 8: The Citadel
Chapter 9: Counterattack
Chapter 10: Citadel Rescue
Chapter 11: Padawans Lost
Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Date at Dex's Diner
Chapter 14: Water War
Chapter 15: Gungan Attack
Chapter 16: Prisoners
Chapter 17: A Death in the Family
Chapter 18: Kidnapped
Chapter 19: Slaves of the Republic
Chapter 20: Escape from Kadavo
Chapter 21: A Friend in Need
Chapter 22: The Lust
Author's Note
Chapter 23: A War on Two Fronts
Chapter 24: Front Runners
Chapter 25: The Soft War
Chapter 26: Tipping Points
Chapter 27: The Gathering
Chapter 28: The Test of Strength
Chapter 29: Bound for Rescue
Chapter 31: Sabotage
Chapter 32: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 33: To Catch a Jedi
Chapter 34: The Wrong Jedi
Chapter 35: Knight of the Republic
Chapter 36: Visiting Barriss
Chapter 37: Orders
Chaper 38: Old Friends Not Forgotten
Chapter 39: The Phantom Apprentice
Chapter 40: Shattered
Chapter 41: Victory and Death
Epilogue

Chapter 30: A Necessary Bond

658 7 2
נכתב על ידי darrelswonderland

Pursued by pirates! While on a rite of passage, six Jedi younglings, Darrel Pullie, and Ahsoka Tano are ambushed. Protecting the young Jedi, Ahsoka was captured by the nefarious Hondo Ohnaka and taken to the planet Florrum. Marshalling their courage and training, the younglings and Darrel infiltrated the pirate stronghold and rescued Ahsoka. Now we find our heroes in a race to their starship, with the pirates closing in...

Ahsoka, Darrel and youngling haste to return to the Crucible, with a team of Hondo's Weequay pirates inside a speeder tank in hot pursuit. Inside of the tank, Ahsoka was driving the tank, attempting the lose the pirates.

"They're gaining on us!" Petro cried.

Darrel and the younglings went inside the tank and took off their circus outfits.

"Uh, I think they're still upset that we tricked them." Katooni said.

"They'll get over it once we're off their planet." Petro said.

The pirates took their tank gun and hit the commandeered tank, causing it to shake.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Ahsoka said.

"Petro, contact Ganodi and Huyang. We need a quick evac." Darrel ordered.

Petro nodded and took out his comlink and contacted Ganodi.

"Ganodi, we need a quick evac. Come in, please." Petro said.

There was no response.

"Maybe the pirates are jamming the signal." Zatt said.

"Where could she be?" Katooni asked.

Petro attenpted to contact Ganodi again.

"Ganodi. Huyang. Come in." Petro said.

Meanwhile on the Crucible, Ganodi, Huyang, and R2 enter the cockpit. Huyang's head was reattached, however, his arms remained unattached.

"Attaching your head took a lot longer than I thought it would." Ganodi said.

"It is appreciated, youngling. Mobility is paramount, especially in an emergency." Huyang said.

Ganodi heard her comlink beep, she clicked it to answer the incoming call.

"Ganodi, where are you?" Petro asked.

"I'm here. I was in the back fixing Huyang." Ganodi replied.

"Great. That's great. But we're all gonna need repairs if you don't have the engines running!" Petro cried.

"Where are you?" Ganodi asked.

Ahsoka took the comlink from Petro so she could fill Ganodi in quickly.

"Ganodi, it's Ahsoka." Ahsoka said.

"Padawan Tano! We've rescued you." Ganodi said in amazement.

"Almost. But we need you to get us home." Ahsoka said.

"Just tell me what I need to do." Ganodi said.

"Okay, fire up the engines and head to these coordinates. I'm sending them to you now." Ahsoka said.

A set of coordinates appeared on the Crucible's navi-computer, Ganodi locked onto them and powered up the ship.

"We'll be right there." Ganodi said.

R2 took control of the ship and flew to where the group was. Soon, they found them being pursued by the pirates.

"There they are!" Ganodi said.

"Artoo, hold her steady and lower the boarding ramp." Huyang ordered.

As the Crucible hovered over the two pirate tanks, Huyang and Ganodi went on the boarding ramp to get the group abroad.

"Looks like our ride is here." Petro said.

"Everyone get topside and stay down." Ahsoka ordered.

"But who's going to pilot the tank?" Petro asked.

Ahsoka used the force to grab a mask used by Petro during the circus, and put it on the steering controls.

"Uh, that'll have to do." Ahsoka said.

The younglings, and padawans went topside of the tank as Ahsoka and Darrel ignited their lightsabers and covered the younglings' escape. Gungi jumped to the Crucible's boarding ramp, Ganodi grabbed him and held on tight. Then, the pirates shot the commandeered tank again and caused the mask to fall off the steering controls. The tank drifted away from the ship, and Gungi roared in fear.

"The steering must have come loose." Ahsoka said.

Petro jumped inside the tank and put it back on course, but then, in front of them was a deep abyss.

"Oh, no!" Petro cried.

Petro quickly turned the tank away from the abyss, the Crucible continued the stay above the tank. Unfortunately, the pirates shot at the Crucible's engines, causing the ship is be critically damaged. Ahsoka clicked her comlink to contact R2.

"Artoo, get out of there now!" Ahsoka yelled.

Ganodi let go of Gungi as he fell onto the tank, Huyang and Artoo fell onto the tank as well. The Crucible crashed on the ground, and the tank tipped over as everyone fell to the ground. Ahsoka and Darrel stood up from the ground and noticed their lightsabers weren't on their belts, then the pirates approached them. They had their lightsabers, but they also had blasters.

"Nice try, Jedi. But it looks like you're coming with us." one Pirate said.

With the Jedi in shackles, the pirates returned to their base, only to suddenly find it being paid an unpleasant surprise visit by a Separatist droid army under the command of General Grievous in person. The pirate named Gwarn, took out his binoculars to have a closer look. He saw a droid landing ship, and not to mention that muitple droids were coming out of it.

"What the-- Droids? It's an invasion." Gwarn said.

Meanwhile at the pirate's stronghold, Hondo and his pirate horde was having a small party. But one pirate came in screaming.

"Boss! Boss! We're all in trouble!" He yelled.

Then the pirate was shot and killed from behind by two Commando Droids. The Commando Droids entered the room, along with two Mangaguards, and General Grievous himself.

"Hondo." Grievous said.

"General Grievous, I presume?" Hondo asked. "What a surprise. Have a seat. What, may I ask, is the honor?"

Grievous ignored Hondo's welcoming statement and approached him.

"You can dispense with the pleasantries, pirate. This planet is now under Separatist control." Grievous said as he gripped Hondo by his shirt collar.

"Uh-huh. And what do you suppose that means?" Hondo asked.

"It means you have a new master, pirate scum!" Grievous replied as he threw Hondo in the middle of the room.

Hondo stood up from the ground as Grievous pulled out a hologram projector and put it on the ground. A hologram image of Count Dooku appeared.

"Hondo Ohnaka, we meet again. As I recall the last time we met face-to-face, I was your prisoner. Uh And you attempted to barter me off to the highest bidder." Dooku said.

"But can you blame me?" Hondo asked. "I mean, a Sith Lord. What a handsome price you would catch-"

"Silence!" Dooku yelled. "You're going to pay the price for your treachery."

"Well, I'm a reasonable man. Name the price. I'm sure we can reach an acceptable deal." Hondo said.

"There will be payment, but no deals, only demands. Your entire arsenal will be melted down." Dooku said.

"What do you mean, Dooku?" Hondo asked.

"Everything you own is now property of the Separatist Alliance." Dooku replied.

"Now you go too far! Unacceptable! This is an outrage." Hondo yelled.

Grievous signalled two of the Mangaguards to take Hondo to the cell blocks. The Mangaguards ignited their staffs and escorted Hondo out.

"This-- Hold on. We can make a deal. This is not good business!" Hondo cried.

Meanwhile back outside the pirate's stronghold, Gwarn looked at the droids outside to see them destroying their ships.

"This isn't good. Those scrappin' droids are looting the place. They're dismantling our ships." Gawrn yelled.

"The fact that Grievous is here with his entire fleet means that Master Kenobi must have been overrun. This entire system is now in Separatist controlled space." Ahsoka said.

"What should we do?" Katooni asked. "There's nowhere to run."

"You're not running anywhere, skug. You're still my prisoners." Gwarn growled.

"Then what do you plan to do with us?" Darrel asked.

"Maybe I can trade you to the Separatists in exchange for my freedom." Gwarn replied.

"Not likely. Grievous didn't come here to make deals." Ahsoka said.

"I concur with Ahsoka. Grievous already controls the planet and the system. If you hand us over to him, he'll kill us and then you." Darrel said.

"We have a common enemy in Grievous. Together, we can get out of this. You must have some other ships somewhere. You are pirates." Ahsoka said.

"Hondo's got a private fleet, but only he knows where the ships are." Gwarn said.

"Then we'll have to rescue him. Me and Darrel know Grievous. And we know droids. With our help, you stand a better chance." Ahsoka said.

Gwarn approached Ahsoka and shot her cuffs off. Ahsoka turned around to look at Gwarn in surprise.

"You got yourself a deal, Jedi." Gwarn said.

Gwarn shot off the other younglings' cuffs off, including Darrel's. Gwarn also gave them back their lightsabers.

"Now we need a way to get in the base and rescue Hondo." Ganodi said.

Darrel smiled and looked at R2.

"I have a great idea." Darrel said.

Ahsoka then devises a plan to use R2 and the pirate's tank to divert the droids' attention for a bit. The Droids approached the commandeered tank.

"Halt." said the Droid.

R2 informed the droids that he captured the tank himself.

"You captured this tank?" the Droid asked. "Not bad for an astromech."

R2 gave the droid his thanks.

"What's your ID number?" asked the Droid.

R2 told the droid that he didn't have to give the droid anything.

"Hey, do not get smart with me. I outrank you." snapped the Droid.

R2 told the droid that he wasn't scared.

"You just watch yourself. I could have you melted down with the rest of this junk." said the Droid.

R2 got nervous then.

"That's right. Now take it over to Hangar 12. And no detours. We'll be watching you." said the Droid.

R2 drove the tank away as the younglings, the padawans, Gwarn, and Huyang entered the building where Hondo was held captive. As the group saw two droids guarding a cell, Ahsoka ignited her lightsabers and destroyed them both. Then Darrel opened the door to the cell, the group went inside the cell to see Hondo hanging with shackles to his arns and legs.

"Jedi." Hondo said with relief. "And here I thought you made your escape, no?"

"No. There were complications. Now, we have to put our differences aside and be friends, or else we're all gonna die here." Ahsoka said.

"Ah, very diplomatic. Ha!" Hondo chuckled.

"What's funny?" Darrel asked.

"I knew you did not come back to rescue Hondo, how do you say it? Out of the goodness of your hearts." Hondo replied.

"Then why do you think we're all here?" Darrel asked.

"You need something from me, obviously." Hondo replied.

"A ship, to be specific." Katooni said.

"Ah, but where would we find one of those?" Hondo asked. "My new friend General Grievous has destroyed my ships."

"We know you have one, a whole pirate fleet." Petro replied.

Hondo looked at Gwarn and softy growled.

"And one of my old friends, apparently, has been talking too much!" Hondo yelled.

Gwarn shrugged at Hondo.

"Ah, what does it matter?" Hondo asked. "We'll never reach the vault anyway. Grievous' army is way too big."

"Don't give up. We can fight." Petro said.

Huyang approached Hondo and looked at him.

"If I may, sir. I have instructed younglings for over one thousand generations, and these are among the best I have ever seen." Huyang said.

"Well, then, show me. Show me your swords, tiny Jedi. Show Hondo you are ready to fight." Hondo said.

The younglings ignited their lightsabers expect for Katooni because she never finished it. Hondo looked over at Katooni and looked puzzled.

"And you, child. Where is your saber?" Hondo asked.

Katooni presented her lightsaber pieces to Hondo.

"It's not finished. I never finished it. I've done everything right, but it won't work." Katooni replied.

"Katooni, you must trust that the components that form your lightsaber are meant to be together. There is no other way. It is the Force that binds them." Huyang said.

"Yes, I was just going to say that. Finish it now. This is worth the price of a ship. To see the construction of a Jedi lightsaber, this is priceless. Finish it, and together, we can defeat Grievous." Hondo said.

Katooni sat down on the ground and laid the saber pieces on the floor. Then she used the force to put her pieces together. She took out her crystal and it floated with the pieces, soon enough, the lightsaber was completed. She stood up and ignited the lightsaber.

"Well done, Katooni." Darrel said.

Katooni smiled at Darrel then turned to Hondo.

"Well, cut me down, little Jedi. It's time to leave." Hondo said.

Katooni slashed Hondo's shackles as Hondo landed on his feet. Katooni shut off her lightsaber and smiled at Hondo. The younglings cheered. The Padawans and Hondo went to the corner to have a talk.

"So why the big show?" Ahsoka asked. "You didn't really have a choice. You know we have to work together."

"Because, Jedi, you know what we are about to attempt is very dangerous." Hondo replied as he approached the door. "And I may be a pirate, but I do not like taking children into battle."

"That didn't seem to bother you when you attacked us." Ahsoka said.

"Well, today is a new day, and lucky for you, today, I like children. Now, let's free the rest of my men." Hondo said.

The group left Hondo left the cell and freed the rest of the pirates in the detention facility and started to run outside. Meanwhile outside, Grievous received an incoming transmission from a Battle Droid. He clicked his holographic projector to answer the call.

"This is OOM-87, General. The prison area is under attack. There are several miniature Jedi here." said the Droid.

"What?" Grievous asked. "You aren't making any sense. What Jedi?"

"The little ones, half the size of normal Jedi." replied the Droid.
"They're freeing the prisoners!"

Grievous saw Zatt attack the Droid in the hologram, then Grievous ended the call. A few AATs approached Grievous.

"Prepare to open fire. We will bring the building down on their heads!" Grievous yelled.

The AATs opened fire on the detention facility, then the group made it out of there. The Jedi ignited their lightsabers and saw the army of droids before them, they charged towards them, so did the pirates. Then, there was a few pirate speeders left, Hondo got on one, so did the remaining pirates. Katooni got on Hondo's speeder, he looked at her surprised.

"I got your back." Katooni said.

"Great. I feel so safe." Hondo replied sarcastically.

Then Hondo and the other pirates drove off, the Padawans, the rest of the younglings, and Huyang got on the tank R2 commandeered earlier and escaped with the pirates. Grievous watched them run.

"Quickly. After them." Grievous ordered.

Grievous and several STAPs and chased after the escapees. Grievous soon caught up with R2's tank, Grievous ignited his two lightsabers and jumped onto the tank. Ahsoka ignited her lightsabers and engaged in a lightsaber clash with Grievous. Huyang jumped into the tank to inform R2.

"Artoo, do something." Huyang cried.

R2 asked Huyang what exactly he should do.

"I don't know. We have to shake Grievous off. Get aggressive." Huyang replied.

R2 executed some risky maneuvers in an attempt to shake Grievous off. However, this move left the tank crashed instead. Huyang pops out of the tank and looks around.

"Too aggressive. Far too aggressive." Huyang said.

Huyang and R2 exited the tank. R2 told Huyang that the way he shook Grievous off was an effective strategy.

"Yes, well, it was an effective strategy, but not what I would recommend." Huyang replied.

The stunned Jedi recovered just as Grievous moves in for the kill. He ignited two lightsabers and glared at the younglings. Ahsoka and Darrel stand in front of the younglings as they also ignited theirs. Grievous laughed of what he saw.

"So many lightsabers to add to my collection." Grievous said.

Byph chirped angrily at Grievous, then a ship called Slave I came behind the group, then the boarding door opened, Katooni was there.

"Hurry! Come on!" Katooni yelled.

"Run. All of you run!" Ahsoka yelled.

The younglings, Huyang, R2, and Darrel ran to the ship. Once they were on the ship, they witnessed the fight between Ahsoka and Grievous. Ahsoka stunned Grievous and kicked him over, then she ran to the ship, she jumped on board and went inside with the group. Grievous stood up and approached the ship.

"You will never defeat Grievous. Never!" Grievous yelled.

Hondo activated the weapon systems and opened fire on Grievous, but then two AATs opened fire on the Slave I. Hondo turned the ship around and escaped from Florrum. After meeting with a Republic rescue team which has already picked up Obi-Wan Kenobi and the renmants of his men following their near-fatal defeat by Grievous' hands, Ohnaka boldly attempted to weasel his way out of trouble by claiming that his previous attack on the Crucible was merely a "rescue mission," and due to bemusement and Hondo's aid to the younglings. Obi-Wan decided to leave it at that. Hondo departed, but not before giving Katooni a nod of appreciation. Obi-Wan approached Ahsoka and Darrel, and expresses relief in seeing her and the younglings unharmed.

"Ahsoka, Darrel. It's good to see you're all safe." Obi-Wan said.

"Yes, Master. We had quite an eventful mission." Ahsoka said.

"The most eventful since the time Master Yoda went to find his lightsaber crystal." Huyang said.

"What happened then?" Petro asked.

"I'm afraid that story will have to wait." Obi-Wan replied. "For now, be proud. You have survived an ordeal few your age could."

After lauding the younglings for their success in the liberation mission, Obi-Wan invites them and the Padawans to form a wheel with their ignited lightsabers, formally welcoming the younglings into the Jedi Order.

"Welcome home, young Jedi." Obi-Wan said.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.7K 392 50
Every decision has long reaching consequences. When Ahsoka Tano is taken to the future, she joins Luke Skywalker as he attempts to rescue his friends...
10.4K 303 31
[𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤] 'The jedi order does not allow any type of relationship' Since they were younglings ahsoka and y/n have been great frien...
425K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
7.4K 229 23
After leaving the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano is confused, alone, and distressed. She has just left behind the only life she's ever known, and for the fi...