One Shots

By inkedbykisses

(c) 2017 This is a work offiction; for the sake of the "ship" lang po ito at wala akong pinapatunayan dito, o... More

Leaving On A Jet Plane
I wouldn't mind
Hanggang dito na lang
Just so you know
Won't go home without you
Your guardian angel
Make you feel my love
Best in me
Heavy
Incredible
Don't Wanna Know
Talking to the Moon
Thunder
You
No Limitations
Thinking of you
The one that got away
Back for Good
A night to remember
Broken Strings
You and Me
Huling Sayaw
Treat you better
Fine
Author's note
All I ever need
Did you forget
Missing Me
Somebody that I used to know
Whatever it takes
Author's note
Little do you know
Just wanna be with you
There's nothing holding me back
Will you wait for me
Maghihintay ako
Hindi kita iiwan
LYSB
Halaga
Mahal kita pero di mo lang alam
This time
Say you'll never go
Kailan kaya
Human
Say something
What about us
Announcement ❣❣❣
Ineffable
Scintilla
Epiphany
Effulgent
恋の予感
Strikhedonia
Sehnsucht
Announcement ❣❣❣
Miss you
Favorite Girl
Statue
Photograph
Pusong Ligaw
Rewrite the stars

Crush

710 38 16
By inkedbykisses

Note: This is a DONKISS fanfic. Thank you! Pwede rin po kayong magcomment kung sino gusto niyo ipartner kay Kisses, try ko pong gawan ng one shot story. Hihihi :>

--

"Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you.. you got me hypnotized, so mesmerized and I've just got to know."

I saw her again. She is literally a walking ball of sunshine. Everyone's smiling whenever she passes by.

"Malusaw siya niyan, brader." It was Sunny.

"What?"

She laughs. "Crush mo siya no?"

I shook my head and let a small chuckle.

"Hay nako, Donato!"

I smiled at her. She left me and I am still looking at her. She's so adorable from a far and I'll bet what I have that she is more adorable in person.

"Alam mo, wag mo na itanggi. Halata na gusto mo siya." This time it was Sharlene.

"No, Shar. Di pa nga kami naguusap ng personal eh."

"Pero gusto mo siya makausap?"

"Ewan ko."

"Sus, Donato ha. Wala sa pamilya ng myx ang babagal bagal." It was kuya Robi.

"Kaya nga. Kung gusto mo makipagkilala ka." It was ate Tippy.

"Oo nga naman. You like her na--"

I interrupted Kim from talking.

"Wait, guys! Why are you all gangin' up against me? I was just looking at her."

"Bakit ang defensive mo?" Asar pa ni ate Tippy.

"Ewan ko sa inyo."

Humalakhak naman si kuya Robi. "Wag babagal bagal, Donato. Ang daming nakapila diyan."

I shook my head and turned my back on them.

Yep, I have crush on her. Trust me, I stopped myself for fangirling over her but I just can't. She's so cute kasi.

When I entered our dressing room I saw Sunny who's busy on looking at Instagram.

"Donns." She called right after I sat down.

"Hmm?"

"Have you heard about DonKiss?"

"Don what?"

"DonKiss." She said and smiled at me.

My forehead creased. "What?"

"Donny and Kisses." She said. "May fandom pala kayo ni Kisses Delavin?"

"I don't know?"

Before she can answer me one of the staff said na magtetake na. So, I left Sunny and went to the studio.

After an hour, my taping was done and I received a text from ate KC.

Ate KC:
Dons! Are you free today?

Ako:
Yeah. My taping's done. Why?

Ate KC:
Great! We'll have lunch together. Arayt? I'll text you the details. Luv u

I went to the dressing room and got my things packed. I bid my goodbye with everyone over there.

Ate KC texted me the location and immediately went there. Maybe she's with her sisters and kuya Ali that's why she invited me.

I was infront of the restaurant when I saw someone familiar. What is she doing here?

I went inside and looked for ate KC, I saw ate KC and my jaw fell open when I saw that someone sat beside ate KC.

"Donny!" It was kuya Ali who pulled me back into my senses.

I went to their table and saw her reaction too. I bet ate KC set us up.

"Hi, dons!" It was ate KC.

"Hi." I greeted her back and sat down beside kuya Ali.

"Sooo, Donny, I want you to meet my sweetest and newest baby sister, Kisses Delavin." Ate KC said. I smiled at her introduction for Kisses. "And Kisses, this is my forever handsome nephew and your date," Kisses choked at ate KC said, I can't hide my smile because of her cute reaction. "Donny Pangilinan."

We both said Hi. It was a bit awkward kasi this will be the first time na nagkausap kami.

"Wait, didn't you met her sa Myx?" Ate KC asked me.

"Actually, no." I said. "Didn't had the chance to talk to her."

"Ngayon may chance na kayo magusap." Ate KC said and claps her hands.

"Babe, stop." Kuya Ali said. "You're being cupid nanaman. Look at Kisses, she's blushing."

"Ay, no po ah! I have blush on talaga." Kisses was defensive.

We laughed at her reaction but she pouts. Oh god, how cute can she be?

"Wait for us here. Okay? I'll buy something." Ate KC said and excuses themselves.

I shook my head. Ate KC's really being a cupid now. I looked at Kisses who's now busy on eating.

"Why?" She asked when she looked at me.

I shook my head and ate too. Nah, I really know why ate KC did this. I bet she found out about DonKiss.

"Ang tagal nila ate." Kisses said and sighed.

"Wag ka na umasang babalik pa sila." I said and she looked at me. "This is a set up. You heard kuya Ali."

She frowns. "Haay, we can't go on walking naman outside kasi baka dumugin ka."

"Ha? Bakit ako? Diba ikaw dudumugin?"

"Mas sikat ka kaya sakin."

"Says the girl who has a lots of fanboys." I teased.

"Hala, wala naman ako nun!" She defensively said. "Ikaw kaya maraming fangirls."

"Wala din naman ako nun."

"Humble."

"Nah, I was just saying the truth."

She smiled at me. "Whatever, Donato."

"Wait, you called me what?"

"Uh, Donato?" She was hesitant. "Am I not allowed to call you that?"

I chuckled. "No, no. That's not what I meant, ikaw palang kasi tumawag sakin nun bukod sa Myx family."

She smiled. "Actually, I just heard ate Sunny called you Donato."

"Well, It's fine to me. But I'll call you Danielle." I said.

"Woooh. DxD." She said and signed a X using her fingers.

I laughed. "Yeah, DxD."

She laughs too. "Oooh. Wait." She said and looked something on her bag. "Here," She said and handed me an invitation. "My 18th birthday is next week, I'm expecting you to be there. Okay?"

I smiled. "Of course, I'll be there. Thanks."

"Ngumingiti ngiti ka nanaman diyan, Donato!" Jairus teased me.

It is Kisses birthday today. We are already here at the venue and Jairus saw me so yeah. He's teasing me again.

"Ako nanaman inasar mo porket wala si Sharlene dito." I backfired.

"Grabe, Dons. Kailangan talaga namemersonal ka?"

"Truth hurts, bro."

He shooked his head. "Ewan ko sayo."

He left me and Kisses' father approached me.

"You must be Donny Pangilinan?" He asked.

"Good evening po. Yes po." I said.

"Can I ask a little favor from you?"

At first I was so hesitant but my mind wanted to say yes. So I ended up saying yes.

I was so nervous about the favor that Mr. Delavin asked me to do. But, all for his daughter, I'll do it.

"Omgg." As soon as Kisses saw me outside her room.

"Hi?" I greeted her. I saw her mother standing next to her. "Good evening, Mrs. Delavin."

"You must be Donny?" Mrs. Delavin asked me.

I nodded. "Yes po."

Kisses laughs on the other side and stops when she saw us looking at her. "You guys are so formal kasi."

"Don't mind her, Donny. She's just like that, alaskadora." Her mom said. "But you can call me tita Carrie."

"But she's pikon po." I said. "Thanks tita."

"Hey, I'm not pikon kaya!" She defensively said.

I smiled at her. "Okay okay, don't be masungit. It is your day today."

"We'll go downstair now." Tita Carrie said. "Donny, take care of our princess."

I nodded and held Kisses hands. "Ooooh. I forgot."

Kisses looked at me. "What?"

"To greet you." I said. "Happy birthday to the most genuine person I've ever met in the industry."

She smiled at me. "Saved it, Donato. You can greet me later."

"Well, I can still greet you again later."

She chuckles. "Napaka mo."

"Are you happy?" I asked.

"Of course," She said. "Pinagpaguran ng parents ko 'to, Donato."

I smiled at her. "Napakabait mo no? It's like you're too good to be true."

"Hindi naman." She said. "I'm just really thankful for what I really have today."

I am too. I am really happy to be your escort. I wanted to tell her but I chose not to.

As we walk down, everyone's looking at us. I saw Jairus smirks and kuya Robi's smile. God, why do I have an annoying friends?

"Are you okay?" Kisses asked.

"Yup. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes.." She said. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saying yes to be my escort."

"Oh, my pleasure." I assured her. "Just be you. Be the Kisses everyone knew. You're our princess today. So enjoy it."

She gave me her sincerest smile that made my heart beat fast.

When Kisses was on the stage with her parents, I sat down beside kuya Robi and Jairus who's now giving me teasing look.

"Don't look at me like that." I said.

"Wooooh! Binata ka na donato boy!" Jairus said and slaps my face with a light force.

"Escort agad, bro. Walang pasabi!" Kuya Robi said.

I shook my head. "Ewan ko sa inyo."

"Aminin mo na sa kanya." Kuya Robi said. "Gumagawa na ng paraan yung tadhana oh."

I just shrugged. Bahala na mamaya kung ano masabi ko.

We waited for an hour, and the 18 roses starts. I'll be her 17th roses because her father will be her last roses.

Kuya Robi tapped my back and smiled at me. I know what does he means.

I went to Kisses and gave her the rose. She kinda had a hard time holding the roses so some staff held it for the mean time.

"Hi." I greeted again.

She chuckles. "Hello."

"Did I already said na sobrang ganda mo?" I asked.

She suddenly looked down. "No?"

"Hey, why are you looking down?" I asked. "Ang ganda ganda mo."

"Ihh." She said.

"Danielle, look at me. Come on." I said.

"Ehh, Donato naman." She said.

I let a chuckle. "I wanna say something. Come on, look at me."

She looked at me and her blushing. "Are you blushing?"

"No." She shook her head. "I have blush on."

I laughed. "Defensive."

"Heh." She said. "Ano ba sasabihin mo?"

"I wanna greet you a happy happy birthday." I said. "As I've said, you are one of the most genuine person I've ever met."

She was just looking at me and nodding.

"I don't know but I get shy whenever you're near. I almost wanted to hid everytime you are coming." I laughed. "Pero nung nakasama kita, everything changes and right there, I realize some things."

"What things?"

"The reason why I am so shy is because I'm having a crush on you." I said and I think she's as red a a tomato. "I do fangirling most of te time and it surprised me na I was fangirling over you. Up until now, I am a fanboy of yours."

"Gosh, Donato." She said. "Are you confessing?"

I chuckled. "What do you think?"

"Gosh? I don't know."

I smiled at her. "I was about to confess the other week. But you're still underage, so I waited for you to turned on legal age."

"Kaya ka ba pumayag na maging partner ko?"

"Pumayag akong maging partner mo ngayon pero gagawa ako ng paraan para pumayag kang maging partner ko hanggang pagtanda." I said. "They asked me kasi if I wanted to, akala ko kasi iba yung magiging escort mo. Kaya sobrang gulat ko nung tinanong nila ako."

She smiled at me. "Banat mo."

"Syempre, tadhana na nagsabi na dapat tayong maging magpartner. Aarte pa ba ako? Hindi na no."

Someone coughs besides us and we saw Kisses' father. He was smiling at us.

"Ako naman, Donny?" Mr. Delavin said. "Mukhang nagkakaaminan na kayo eh."

"Daddy!" Kisses interrupted.

"Ooops. Di pa pala nakakaamin unica hija ko?"

"Dad, no!" Kisses interrupted again. "Ugh, Dad. Please."

Mr. Delavin and I ended up laughing. Before I gave Kisses to her father, I heard the thing that I waited so long to hear. Akala ko hindi ko maririnig yun.

"I have crush on you, too." Kisses said. "That makes, DxD, DonatoxDanielle real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 718K 41
Isabelle Dizon was perfect. A straight A business course student, a sensible lady, a responsible daughter any parent would wished for. But she felt s...
35.1M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
1.2M 28.1K 57
Jethro Ephraim Silvano is one of the dangerous person you will encounter. He's also a smart and talented person. Everyone likes him because he's almo...
2M 76.6K 164
Sml? An epistolary.