juliet •peter pan•

By starkswan

Juliet thought that she would never leave Oz and that she would only be known as the daughter of the Wicked W... More

INFO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY
NINETY-ONE
NINETY-TWO
NINETY-THREE
NINETY-FOUR
NINETY-FIVE
NINETY-SIX
NINETY-SEVEN
NINETY-EIGHT

FIFTEEN

1.6K 39 1
By starkswan

The next couple of days, Juliet and Paisley were as happy as could be, wandering through the castle, trying on ball gowns, even discussing with Snow and Charming. Life was a ball. Until one morning.

The minute Juliet opened her eyes, she could tell something was off. Maybe it was Snow screaming in the other room. Juliet ran into the other room to see Snow holding an infant girl in her arms. "What is happening here?" Charming looked up at the teenage red head. "The curse is coming." Snow looked up at her husband. "You have to take her to the wardrobe." Juliet tilted her head to the side. "It's the only way. You have to take her." Charming kissed Snow on the forehead, grabbed the baby, and ran out of the door. Juliet followed him, leaving Snow alone.

Charming was fighting a group of the Queen's soldiers. As he fought one, another came from behind him. As soon as Charming turned around, the soldier was thrown back. He looked up to see Juliet running towards the wardrobe. "Um, thanks?" Juliet opened the wardrobe. "Don't mention it." Charming placed his daughter inside the wardrobe. "Find us." He closed the door.

Suddenly, a guard grabbed Juliet from behind, and threw her to the ground. While still on the ground, she moved her leg and tripped the guard. She then stood up, and began to help Charming fight the other guard. But by the time she got there, Charming had been stabbed, and had fallen to the floor. She looked down at Charming, and then looked at the wardrobe. A guard came up from behind her, and she held up her hand. Immediately, the guard went down.

As she was walking back to her room, she heard a rustle. Juliet ran back to see the Queen and Snow. The queen noticed her. "And just who are you?" Juliet stiffened. She had found the source of her mother's jealousy. Her aunt was standing right in front of her. Regina grew impatient, and turned to the guard standing next to her. "The child?" The guard looked from Juliet to Regina. "Gone. It was in the wardrobe; and then it was gone. It's nowhere to be found. This one took out all of the other soldiers."

Regina turned to Juliet. "How? You're just a child." Juliet shrugged. Regina began a sentence, but then purple smoke filled the room. "Where are we going?" Snow questioned, and Regina laughed. "Somewhere horrible." The smoke affected Juliet first, and she fell to the floor. One word escaped her mouth as she fell unconsious. "Peter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Helpless By gabbs

Fanfiction

112K 1.9K 47
The long lost daughter of the evil queen washes up on Neverland and ends up falling in love. But will her mother ruin her happiness once again?
3.9K 105 24
What if Peter Pan got ahold of the curse? What if Rumplestiltskin didn't kill Peter Pan? What if Pan got what he asked for? His curse. His new Neverl...
1.8K 37 11
It was a beautiful spring morning. The flowers were beginning to blossom everywhere in the enchanted forest. I rode my horse from the castle stables...
255 12 11
Once Upon A Time there was a land filled with all the fairytale characters you know best, until they were cursed to forget who they truly were..... J...