:o

Autorstwa asipoftea

Sora Ando had witness the death of his family. Not only that he and his younger sister was kidnapped by the m... Więcej

Disclaimer/Warning
Chapter 0
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 1

677 16 0
Autorstwa asipoftea

 Unedited  

"Ugh" I grunted and slowly open my eye, looking around seeing an unfamiliar surrounding. There wasn't much around my surrounding. 

The wall were minty green with white thin line at the edge of the wall, a small white bookshelf filled with books under the window bordered with a fence, and next to me was my little sister staring at me.

"Big brother!"

"Miki... I'm so glad you're safe." I said while giving her a strong hug. I stop hugging her and looked at her face.

"Are you hurt?" I asked while gently stroking her cheek. She look up at me, tilting her head, and giggle. I smile and sighed with relief that she didn't get hurt.

"Daddy came back for me" she smiles. This time I tilt my head in confusion. Daddy? I question myself. That's impossible because I saw him getting killed. 

Just before I was going to question her, a deep chuckle can be heard from across the room. I look up, saw a stranger by the door and hold Miki closer to me. 

Miki first looked at me and then to the door. She got out of my hold and ran to the stranger with a hug shouting "Daddy!"

"Hello little one" the stranger picked her up as she hug him around the neck. He looks over to me, smile and walk forward to me. 

I stay still until it hit me; this was the stranger who was at our house, the very same stranger who killed my family. 

I got up and try to run away but the murder stop me, pick me up while still holding Miki and carrying us to the bed.

"What do you want you murder" I shouted while trying to kick him. His smile drop and shook his head.

"Tsk tsk. Such manner" he said as he threw me onto the bed and gently put Miki next to me. I turn my head to Miki and said "Miki. He isn't daddy. He's a murder. He killed mommy, daddy, and Yuki and will kill us too." Miki gave me a good look before shaking her head.

"No no. He's my daddy." She smiled and I frown. She didn't believe me and kept on saying it's her daddy. Wait. Did she say 'my' daddy? I looked at her and back at the killer noticing a resemblance.

"Why didn't you kill us?" I gave him a glare. He looks at me and smile.

"I was going to but you brought me some interest and this little girl.... I never had anyone running up to me giving me a hug and smiling 'daddy'. I was going to kill her but she said'you finally come back for me. Miki miss you.' So I decided maybe I won't kill her just yet" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

176K 364 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
86.8K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
311 79 39
KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have never been able to survive again. they...
188K 5.7K 45
Tyler a normal jock. He has a secret he's gay but his in the closet. Tyler life is perfect his parents love and accept him so those his big sister. B...