:o

Від asipoftea

Sora Ando had witness the death of his family. Not only that he and his younger sister was kidnapped by the m... Більше

Disclaimer/Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 0

696 17 0
Від asipoftea

Unedited

I woke up with the sound of muffling. It sounded like an argument, or some kind of debate. Carefully getting out of my bed without waking my little brother, I follow the sound that lead to my parent's room. 

 The door was wide open, and there I saw someone standing next to the bed with a knife up in the air. 

With a swift motion the knife flew up and down, multiple times. I guide my eyes down to where the knife was stabbing and it was my father.

In horror, I let out a small gasp causing the stranger to stop and look over to where I was standing. 

Without a second thought, I bolted out of the room, into my room, and try to wake my little brother up just so we can hide. 

My little brother woke up, rubbing his eye with a yawn and ask me what's going on. I hush him, telling him to not say a word while he hide and I went to grab our little sister.

Just before I could hide my brother, the stranger was already in our room, walking closer and closer to us. 

I tried to shield my brother but the stranger push me aside, grab my brother, who tired to push the stranger away and within a second, the stranger stabbed my brother right in the chest. I watch his arm drop down in limp with blood dripping down to the carpet.

Fears have run throughout my whole body. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. The stranger casually drops my dead brother on the ground, leaving the knife still pierce through his chest and walk closer to me. 

I back up as far as I can until I hit the wall. I was trapped. So many things ran across my mind. I didn't want to die. I had a week until I graduated with my friends and classmates from high school, go to college, get married, and live a peaceful life. 

I felt a hard blow on my head and the last thing I saw was my little sister, standing at the door, hugging her favorite stuffed toy before the darkness consumed me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...