Wedded & Abandoned

By CliffeShyna

Jordan Zella Carol was a typical brunette , American girl. She was talented if you were counting ranching and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

11.1K 460 83
By CliffeShyna

Heart breaks, but the body is still alive so keep living, keep breathing and keep fighting - your time is yet to come.

Shyna

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just about to open the car's door when his voice called my name. My name, not Sara's but Jordan's. That was weird given that I and Sebastian never talked much.

"Um....I am sorry for Lou's behaviour"

I roll my eyes and turn to look at him. He is still not wearing his shirt - how much time does he need to put on a shirt? A week? A month perhaps?

I wave my hand and say, "I expected her to do that."

What can you expect from a bitch? A greeting? Hell No! A bark? Yep.

He frowned "Then why did you talk to her?"

"I didn't talk to her. I greeted her like a normal person would. A normal person would have greeted back but clearly your Lou is..."

I leave the sentence hanging because I see a very shocking expression on his face - a smile. Yes, a small smile which slowly turns into a full mind-blowing hypnotic laughter when he sees my face.

"What?" He asks.

"You are laughing" I claim.

"And that's bad why?" He asks.

"Because I just called your fiance an abnormal person and you didn't scowl or shout like you normally do."

"Oh!" He says and tips his head towards the house "It was her fault this time. She didn't behave properly and she did upset my child, who matters to me more than Lou herself. I have asked her to apologize to both Sara and you so come inside."

As shocked as I am, I can hardly move so I just shake my head and say "No thanks. I don't need her sorry."

He took the wiggling Sara from my arms and started moving towards the house. I shouted, "Sebastian, I don't want to ..." But he was already inside the house and my lame words kept hanging in my mouth.

Did I want to hear her say sorry? Ummm...Maybe. I also wanted to rub her nose to the ground to show her where her fucked up attitude belonged. I could do that myself but I have heard prisons are some stinky places. Also, who would take care of my Sara? The only reason I keep quiet half the time is Sara.

When I finally reach the door and make my way inside the room, I see a tearful Louisa saying 'Sorry' to my daughter. Sara, being my daughter, completely ignored her and frowned at her daddy.

Yep baby, keep that face on!

Sebastian, who looked like he was trying to control his smile again, said "Do not repeat that again, Lou. I love you but I love Sara much more. You cannot ignore Sara ever or her mother for that matter"

Now, her expression was worth watching. She glared at him and hissed "Sorry Jordan"

Keeping my smile hidden, I blankly asked, "What?"

Her head turned in my direction and she said again, "Sorry Jordan"

I smiled "It's okay."

That day ended pretty soon after that episode. However, God had some plans in his mind. He wanted me and Sebastian to meet again the same day. It was Samuel's birthday and Mrs. Douglas had called everyone - especially my family - to attend the party.

I didn't want to go but Mr and Mrs. Douglas were actually being pretty awesome with all the stuff lately so I didn't want to disrespect them.

I had nothing good to wear so I wore a white T-Shirt and blue jeans. I dressed Sara in her favorite princess dress. When I came out of my room, Grandma looked me up and down and shook her head.

"Why are you wearing those clothes today? It's a party not your workplace," said Grandma.

"Yeah but I don't have any party clothes"

She shook her head again, saying "Come with me"

"I am not wearing your clothes" I shouted after her.

"Not mine but your mother's"

I frowned, "I am not wearing her's as well"

"I am not asking you Jordan Zella Carol. This is not for you but for our family's name"

I rolled my eyes but did what she asked because at last, I knew that it was only Grandpa and Grandma who loved me like my parents should have. They had to suffer a lot because of me and if wearing a dress would make them happy, then I would wear it.

Grandma took out four party dresses from my Mother's wardrobe. I loved all of them but I chose to wear the grey one, which was both sleeveless and backless. A thin band kept the dress from falling to the ground. The dress was made of the softest material and had the attractive appeal that my clothes lacked. After wearing the dress, I took Grandma's advice and wore my hair open. I also put on some makeup - not much but only a little to highlight my eyes and cheeks. For lips, I chose a maroon lipstick and wore silver earrings.

Did I look pretty? I don't know but Grandma's response was phenomenal, "Oh my little angel. Sebastian will be sorry."

I smiled because I knew he won't be. He had someone in his life who he truly loved. I didn't want someone who was already in a relationship but I could always look for other men who were not like Sebastian.

After an hour and a few minutes, I with my little family of three went into the Douglas house. It did not look like a birthday party but what did I know about parties? - I never attended one. I saw Samuel instantly. He was talking to multiple people at once, trying to talk to all without insulting anyone. Samuel was so much different from his brother - he was much more understanding, patient, caring and ... beautiful. Sara started wiggling in my arms and I just knew who she saw.

I rolled my eyes before looking in his direction. There was no Louisa in his arms and he was angry at something - the glare was pointed at me generally but I had done nothing - Not intentionally at least. He took Sara from my arms and smiled at her.

At least he kept my baby happy. Before I could excuse myself, he said "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes" I answered.

He took my hand and said "Come with me"

"What the ..!" Then I saw a guest and tightened my lips. This man is going to get hit if he does not stop with his orders.

He took me inside a room - probably his because there were several pictures of him on the wall - and said "My mom insulted Louisa because of you"

Don't I just love his mom!

"Why because of me?"

"She told her that you left the town because you felt afraid of her"

"That's not her insult, that's my insult" I poke his chest and added "and I would prefer if you keep your filthy hands off me from now on"

He didn't say anything to that but changed the topic, "Your boobs are coming out of that dress"

I checked my dress, my boobs if they really were coming out and then said
, "Seriously?" When he just raised his eyebrows, I said "Sometimes, I think you have a tiny crush on me and because I won't give you an inch of this hot body" I said bringing my body even closer to his, "You try to provoke me"

He stopped breathing and then said "I have a crush on you? You sure you didn't hit your head anywhere while coming here."

"How about a little test?" I ask.

"What test?" He looked at Sara who apparently had no interest in the conversation but in the new room and ceiling.

Before I could move any further, I remembered what I was doing. I stopped and wondered if I was flirting with the man who had once stomped on my pride. I could seek a revenge right here and now at the party but it was Samuel's day. I didn't want to hurt Samuel.

"Leave it. You will lose. Now, if you will excuse me" I didn't wait for an answer and left. I found Samuel just outside the room.

Samuel unlike his brother was a wonderful man. He hugged me when he saw me. "Happy Birthday" I said.

"I am so glad you came" he said in my ear. The sound was very loud and everyone was dancing so we tried to get out of the hall but no one wanted to let the birthday boy go. Finally, we decided to talk while dancing. He was a good dancer, a little shy but still good. I had been dancing since the last three months straight and even before that I used to dance as part of my exercise.

Our bodies moved with the music, crossed, linked and turned with the sound. Soon, I was comfortable with his dance style. He was leading me right but he still needed more practise in salsa.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

Samuel may not be the real brother of Sebastian but he was his first cousin which was almost equivalent to being a real brother. Was he really asking me on a date? Was I even ready? I didn't need a guy but I was no saint.

I was not going to lead a celibate life forever. However, I wanted no more confusing relationships. I asked "for a date?"

"I know about you and Seb. We can take it slow. Whatever you are comfortable with. It can be a date, a friends day out, anything."

I smile, "A date then"

He smiles back and says "I would need your number..."

I had my phone in my purse that was with my grandma as my purse was huge, carrying all baby necessities.

I took his phone and saved my number. He smiled and said "I hope it's the right number"

I winked "You will know soon"

It was almost 30 minutes later when I went looking for my baby. She was at the same place in the same room with the same person. She was sleeping peacefully on his arms.

"I can take her now" I said.

He didn't say anything but instead put her on the cradle which was near the bed. He, then, moved to the end of the room where I was standing and closed the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Just a few questions, don't worry"

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. MBA isn't the best thing.

Dedication - to my only bestie RozaLavigne missing you loads girlfriend.

Wil try to update more often. I am sensing a mistake from either of the leads in the next chapter.

Love you guys,
Shyna Cliffe
💟💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
1.1M 42.9K 42
Vanessa: There's nothing I hate in this world more than I do Aaron Sinclair. Hate is the only word for it. It's not dislike, it's not envy. It's res...
72.8K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
157K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...