Chapter 14

The kiss ended as soon as it started. The only thing I wanted to do right then was slapping him across his tight chiseled face but I controlled myself and stood up, while glaring at him the whole time.  Even he looked surprised by his act. He stood up as well - his injured leg looking just fine.

"If you ever... Ever do it again, it won't be your leg that I hit next. If you value your family jewels, never touch me."

He opened his month to say something but before he could, I turned and walked away.

I reached home at 11:30 that night, a little late than I wanted to. I thought Sebastian had his employees looking after her but it wasn't any stranger holding Sarah and sleeping on my bed, it was the devil incarnate itself.  They were both sleeping soundly.

I gently lifted Sarah from his arms and placed her just as gently on her bed inside the cradle. Sarah continued sleeping and so did Sebastian. For a second - only a second - I thought of letting Sebastian sleep but then rejected that thought as there was no other room in this house where I could sleep. I was tired, sleepy, irritated and angry. If he hadn't kissed me, I would have - maybe - allowed him to sleep.

I walked to my bed and hit his arm hard. That brought me some relief but the man on the bed didn't even open his eyes or give any response. I hit his arm again, harder. Nope, no response again. I sit on the bed and try to push him off it.

"What do you fucking eat?" I hissed and pushed harder.  There was a response then. He moved a little and straightened his body, now sleeping on his back and head hidden under one of his arms. 

I take a cultured approach then. Moving close to his ear, I speak his name as loud as I could so as not to wake up Sarah but wake up the sleeping devil.

His response was to open his eyes a little and smile in his sleep then put his arm on my shoulder and completely take me off guard the same day again by forcing his body on me. I would have shouted bloody murder then if Sarah wasn't in the same room. 

With my heart pounding loudly on my chest, I try to wiggle my way out of his arms but he was having none of it. He was dreaming, I realized as soon as he spoke, "Lou...baby.." He sighed and ran his lips on my neck.

Did I mention I was still wearing the black slip dress? I had close to nothing on my body and this crazy man was forcing his body on me without even realizing it.  He would probably put the blame on me tomorrow.

How could someone sleep like this? Did alarms ever work on him? How does he even wake up? Then I realized why he was sleeping so soundly. He did not sleep for the last 18 plus hours and he just came to know about his daughter. He was probably tired from all the traveling, the shock of having a daughter and lack of sleep. Well, that did not mean I would let him sleep on my bed. Thankfully, he was sound sleep again. His lips securely on my hair and his hands on my waist.

Now, I had to somehow remove him completely off me without disturbing Sarah. 

I take a long breath and put all my energy to push him off me

I take a long breath and put all my energy to push him off me. It worked on the  third attempt and he fell on the other side. I get ready to push him out of the bed but the angel inside me stopped me.

"Just because he is bad doesn't mean you have to be" said my conscience.

I hated my conscience then. 

However, I could not allow him to sleep on my bed when I was equally tired and wanted the bed.

I then resign myself and use the traditional methods of waking someone up - by shaking them. Maybe it was the ten minutes of rough shaking or twenty minutes of shaking and hitting (that I did before) which finally woke him up. He opened his eyes completely and said..more like roared, "What the hell?"

I put my palm on his lips and hiss, "Sarah is sleeping"

He was breathing hard, and he nodded to show that he understood me. I removed my hands.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"None of your business" I said.

"Why were you annoying me now?"

"Annoying YOU?" Ugh, the gall...

"Why were you shaking me?"

I controlled my anger and said, "I knew you were dumb, I didn't know you were blind as well. The bed you are so cozily sleeping on is mine"

He put one of his arms under his head and sneered, "I know where I am sleeping. If you were a good mother or at least a little concerned about our child, you would be here sooner and I would not have to stay"

I gritted my teeth and said, "I have a nanny looking out for her but she called to inform me that you were here so... "

He sat up and closed his fingers on my wrist before standing up and forcing me outside the room.

"A fifteen year old girl is your nanny?"

"She looks too young but she is very capable and Sarah knows her"

"Listen to yourself, if anything happened to my child who would be responsible? A child or a good for nothing mom"

I slapped him, hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

If I was Jordan, I would not have stopped with just a slap.

Dedication - RozaLavigne

Love you guys,
Shyna Cliffe

💖💖💖💖💖

I have a surprise for you guys. I will be updating again within 48 hours (most probably) so stay hooked to see what happens next.