Chapter 6

Don't know if any of you guys don't like fifty shades of grey (novel) but I love it. I love Christian Grey and Anastasia Steel, though, I accept there were moments when I wanted to bash Christian's head with a pan.

Well, let's check what's happening in the life of Jordan and Sebastian...:)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

"Sir, she is not in the places you asked to search. It is like she vanished into thin air or ...died," said Henry. Henry has been searching for Jordan since an year and there is still no information about the girl.

Where did she go?

"I don't think she died" I didn't know why but it felt somehow wrong to even say that she died. Jordan was so full of life, she wouldn't ..couldn't die.

The world is a large place, she is somewhere. We are just not looking in the right place yet.

"And Sir," said Vincent, my lawyer, "You need her signatures otherwise the court will never allow you to marry Ms. Morgan. The divorce is necessary."

"I know. You do no need to tell me that again and again."

"There is one place that we haven't searched yet," said my secretary.

"Which place and why didn't we search there Brad?" I asked almost loosing my patience.

"Her father's ranch. We searched her dad and mom's house, her grandparents ranch and her relatives but her father's ranch which is in the deep of Texas is not checked yet. The main reason being her family leaving that place two years ago."

"Why would she be there then?" I asked.

"You said she didn't want to see you again. What better place to hide?"

"Boss, I will leave right away," said Kenny who was doing all the search with Henry.

"No," I said and continued when I had their attention, "I will go. She can't hide anymore. She already has nothing to gain or lose, I will pay her to sign the papers."