Chapter 3

An year and three months ago

Jordan's POV

I was marrying the person I loathed to no end. We spoke our vows reluctantly. There were people laughing when I walked down the aisle dressed in my T-Shirt and jeans towards Sebastian. I was shocked to see the Morgans and Douglas sitting together in the front row but I didn't let it show on my face. I walked calmly and steadily towards the devil incarnate.

How can you hate a person so much?
Maybe it was those dollar bills which I still kept with me all the time.

Maybe it was because he hated me too but no, I didn't hate him before. Before, I was indifferent to him. I thought he was sexy and rude but ignored him most of the time. But now, I wouldn't use a word as innocent as 'rude' with him. No, I would use something that hasn't been invented yet.

Like Mother Fucking Son of a Bitch ? Nope, it is too decent for him .

What about a Sanctimonious presumptuous dog?

Nope, they all are somehow less.

When I reached him, my Dad, who was summoned by my grandpa, left my side and I was left with him.

Where was the reverend?

" What are you thinking? " my husband to be sneered politely.

I contained my scowl and said demurely ," I am thinking of some endearments. "

He glared at me then at my choice of clothes.

" This is what you can afford for the wedding? My dog has better clothes."

I grinned.

" He does? Well, you should cover him with clothes so he doesn't get any STD'S from you. Some pretty and warm clothes."

The expression on his face was worth a million.

He hissed," I forgot that you are uneducated. STD'S are sexually transmitted .."

" Diseases, I know. But with you, one has to be careful. I have to get a test now and a mask so that you don't breathe out some diseases near my face. " His nose was getting bigger with anger. He growled and took my shoulder in a tight but firm grasp eliciting a gasp from the crowd.

He smiled at them before leaning in and speaking in my ear ," If there was no jail for one murder then "

I tipped my head back and interrupted again," Then I'd castrate your small testicles and kill you. Maybe I'd be a good little girl and feed them to your Dog. But hey, I don't want him to catch...."

He kissed me.

It wasn't exactly a kiss , it was more like a punishment. He smacked his lips on mine and tightened his hands on my waist. There was anger in his kiss. Anger and rage, but also lust. His other hand took hold of my neck. He bruised my lips with his and I bit him hard before leaning back and exclaiming loudly," Don't hurry sweetheart, We are going to get married very soon. Be calm and patient."