Chapter 19

I am not saying I am afraid of the man but the way he says those words, it sent a shiver down my spine. What does he want to talk about? Louisa? Sara? or something else?

I tighten my lips and nod. He is still standing in the same place, not even moving a step. About 13 seconds later - because God help me I am counting - he speaks, "What are you planning?"

"What?" I frown.

"Do you expect me to believe you don't want anything from the Douglas family?" I remain quiet. I want to know what this good for nothing man actually thinks. He of course continues, "I know you wanted nothing in the past. You proved it by living in that small house and by hiding from me and my family. But now things are different - you know my family loves Sara, I love Sara and my family wants us to start something."

He stops, probably to allow me to speak but I don't. 

"So what to do you want Jordan? Do you want revenge? Do you want me to dump Louisa and start my life with you?"

This man needs to stop. Who the fuck he thinks he is! Fucking Brad Pitt?

"You know what I would really want?" I ask him. He nods. I point my finger at him and say, "Stop thinking you are some demigod that every second woman wants to bed. You are such a pig!"

He glares at me before speaking, "So why are you here if you do not want anything from me? And please do not give me that false answer" He tries to mimic my voice "I am here for your Mom and Dad."

But that was true, you bastard, I wanted to shout at him but I didn't. I did better, "I came here because of Samuel. You see your dear brother invited me and my family, and Samuel is a dear friend. I would not break his heart because of you."

"

"Oh is that true?" He asks.

"Ask him if you do not trust me" I am speaking the truth but the way he is coming closer with each word, is making me falter in my own words.

"Its actually him I do not trust" He says "You should.. you must actually stay away from a man like him."

He is very close when I contradict him again, like 75th time today, "You mean a man who is decent, honest and very handsome."

I could almost hear the grinding of his teeth, "Yes, that kind of man. Those don't exist anymore"

"I felt like that after meeting you and before meeting Samuel but things are different now. Samuel is pretty amazing"

"Well, it is your life so I would not say anything. Its totally your decision who you date and don't but I am just giving you a suggestion" I would have believed that if his breathing wasn't so harsh and his voice so tight. It felt like he was a little jealous.

"Twice in a day" I smirk.

I should not have said that.  He pounced on me before I could take a step back. One second we were standing nose to nose breathing fire and the next we were on the bed, him on me almost stabbing each other with our eyes. His single hand had both of mine in a tight grasp and over my head while his other was on my neck, probably to throttle the life out of me. 

"Do it. Maybe that will satisfy you."

"Do what?"

"Strangle, isn't that what you want to do?" I hiss.

"Oh no.. that's far from what I want to do" he says leaning in and doing the unthinkable. I felt his lips on my neck creating a sensation that I never felt before. A part of me kept shouting at my brain to come to its senses but my brain had stopped working, overthrown by the heart, which just now realized that it never stopped loving him. Yes, most of me still hated the man but the little part, which, still liked him, seemed to have more control.

I spoke from numb lips, "Stop please"

I was breathing very loudly and I knew what I spoke was too soft for him to hear but somehow he did. He stopped and sat up. I only heard silence for the next five minutes. We stayed like that for several more minutes. I sit up and look at him, "I should go."

He doesn't seem to hear me, "You know sometimes I think how I would have felt If I was you and you were me." He then looks at me and says, "I don't remember much of that night, just that I was very drunk and I took my anger out on the one person who was unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time."

He is apologizing and I never liked this side of Sebastian. I liked the controlled, domineering Seb. 

"Did you two break up again?" I ask him, trying to change the topic.

"What?... Yeah. She left again. I stopped counting after 3rd. This would probably be the 8th or 9th time she left me."

A part of me - probably the sadist - was very glad to hear that. I ask him another question, "Do you love her?"

"Yes" He says looking at me.

I - to be honest - did not know till it was done how it felt and how foolish it was. I remember saying, "Well then .." and then pour a glass of what I think was wine on his head.

"What in hell?"

"Stop running after something that is not worth your time. Grow up Sebastian. She is not the right girl for you. Take a suggestion from the wrong girl"

I then took Sara from the cradle and left the room. I could hear the footsteps behind me but I kept walking. Just when I reached the car, I felt his hand on my arms and I turned. He took Sara from me and put her on the travel crib inside the car. Then, in front of all the people in the lawn and his employees, he smacked his lips on mine. I was too shocked to even think. He had me in his arms, his left hand on my waist and his right palm on my neck. He was kissing me in front of over 40 to 50 people, there were the sound of gasps, the flash of cameras and even some claps. I was out of my senses as well which was why I responded. I kissed him back as if we were some lost lovers who were meeting after a decade. I felt his arms going up, his fingers going in my hair and lips almost bruising mine. I was the one to stop the kiss. It wasn't easy to do that but I was able to do it somehow. We looked in each other eyes before I say, "What was that about?"

"The wine you so graciously threw on my head cost me $6000, I had to charge something from you"

I would have punched him if there was no audience. I smirk and say, "I threw only a small cup. If you do this again, I would throw the complete bottle."

He smirks back, "Maybe I wouldn't mind"

Was Sebastian Douglas flirting with me? I didn't wait to hear the answer from my overburdened mind. 

A/N

I know I have been VERY BUSY lately but its due to MBA and my blog. I am currently devoting all my free time to blogging so very less time is left for dear wattpad. However, I will try to update sooner! 

Please follow! Like and Comment! 

Dedication - @RozaLavigne (my bestie)