Chapter 18

Heart breaks, but the body is still alive so keep living, keep breathing and keep fighting - your time is yet to come.

Shyna

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just about to open the car's door when his voice called my name. My name, not Sara's but Jordan's. That was weird given that I and Sebastian never talked much.

"Um....I am sorry for Lou's behaviour"

I roll my eyes and turn to look at him. He is still not wearing his shirt - how much time does he need to put on a shirt? A week? A month perhaps?

I wave my hand and say, "I expected her to do that."

What can you expect from a bitch? A greeting? Hell No! A bark? Yep.

He frowned "Then why did you talk to her?"

"I didn't talk to her. I greeted her like a normal person would. A normal person would have greeted back but clearly your Lou is..."

I leave the sentence hanging because I see a very shocking expression on his face - a smile. Yes, a small smile which slowly turns into a full mind-blowing hypnotic laughter when he sees my face.

"What?" He asks.

"You are laughing" I claim.

"And that's bad why?" He asks.

"Because I just called your fiance an abnormal person and you didn't scowl or shout like you normally do."

"Oh!" He says and tips his head towards the house "It was her fault this time. She didn't behave properly and she did upset my child, who matters to me more than Lou herself. I have asked her to apologize to both Sara and you so come inside."

As shocked as I am, I can hardly move so I just shake my head and say "No thanks. I don't need her sorry."

He took the wiggling Sara from my arms and started moving towards the house. I shouted, "Sebastian, I don't want to ..." But he was already inside the house and my lame words kept hanging in my mouth.

Did I want to hear her say sorry? Ummm...Maybe. I also wanted to rub her nose to the ground to show her where her fucked up attitude belonged. I could do that myself but I have heard prisons are some stinky places. Also, who would take care of my Sara? The only reason I keep quiet half the time is Sara.

When I finally reach the door and make my way inside the room, I see a tearful Louisa saying 'Sorry' to my daughter. Sara, being my daughter, completely ignored her and frowned at her daddy.

Yep baby, keep that face on!

Sebastian, who looked like he was trying to control his smile again, said "Do not repeat that again, Lou. I love you but I love Sara much more. You cannot ignore Sara ever or her mother for that matter"

Now, her expression was worth watching. She glared at him and hissed "Sorry Jordan"

Keeping my smile hidden, I blankly asked, "What?"

Her head turned in my direction and she said again, "Sorry Jordan"

I smiled "It's okay."

"