Chapter 1

Sometimes I wonder why I was born.

Why really?

It wasn't for my Mom or Dad. They just copulated and I was the result. They didn't want me, never wanted me. Left me when I needed them most.

Whether it was that first day at school, where I cried and cried for them to accompany me. Atleast leave me at the gate, they didn't.

My Mom had just sighed and said, " You have to go through this alone."

There was everyone, all kids with their parents, both of them, whereas I sat alone behind my grandpa's cycle with him, who left me their with a kiss on the cheek and a lemon drop on my palm.

That day was the starting of my education, also the end. I couldn't study, I was not more than a toddler and there was no one to talk to me, listen to my tales of fairies and ghosts, absolutely no one to tell me one either.

I survived without education. I was good at one thing though, and it was hardwork at the ranch. I trained horses, farmed the land, created my own life with it.

     It wasn't enough though.

It was never enough.

I started working in a bar, a bar where girls danced in nude, where drugs were bought, where minor criminal practices was common. They paid me okay, asked me if I could be a performer for I had a curvaceous and slim body, all due to hard work, but I refused.

There was this person who I met at young age, he was a devil in human body. He hated me. I knew he did because he never hesitated to tell me so.

"You were uncivilised before, are uneducated now and will be unloved forever." He said when I gave him his usual, Ice Tea with lemon thrown carelessly over the plate.

Now what was this ass's problem?

Oh! Maybe the bitch broke up again, Louise Morgan was smart if nothing.

"You were an ass before, are an ass now and will be an ass forever. Kiss mine if I care." I politely replied.

He stood up and took my shoulder in a powerful grip.

"I will not kiss you even if you were the last girl on earth. I'd prefer being a saint." He hissed at me.

I laughed.

"Wow, you are so good with words. Well, Fuck you to moon and back. I'd not touch you for diamonds and thousands Villas, hurting you is different though. I will pay anyone for beating you to pulp, mother******."

If a glare could kill, then I would be six feet under.

He caught my neck with the other hand and forced me to walk out of the bar. Another thing of working in this bar was people never cared what others did, not even when a girl was being manhandled. I punched his stomach, chest but I knew I was no wrestler. The moment the door opened, fresh cold air met my sweaty skin and soothed it.

"You won't touch me for diamonds? Huh? Well, the whole town gossips about you wiggling your arse and lifting your skirts for mere pennies", he growled and I would lie if I said his words didn't hurt because they did, extremely.

"Atleast I don't have to pay for sex, they pay me." I growled back forgetting what to say and what not.

"You are a slut then" He mocked.

"Better a slut than your girlfriend" I mocked back.

He flinched.

I continued, " She left you again, didn't she? What is it? Do you have a small di..."