Chapter 4

https://thebestwhattoreads.wordpress.com/2015/12/24/contradiction/

If you want to know what I am doing these days...check the link out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan's POV

TWO YEARS AGO--

"Are you sure?" He asked disbelievingly.

I nodded.

"Want to see my tampon?" I asked.

He made a disgusted face and said," Will you please be serious for ONE GODDAMN DAY?!"

The last came in a loud voice.

"Listen, I am not pregnant and I am weak. I don't want to talk. Also, do you believe I will lie about this? When I can be a millionaire's wife and live in a castle? I just want to leave and go to my grandpa's house. Plus, I really don't want to talk." I completed with a I am fed up with this sigh.

Sebastian came forward and sat on the bed. He took my hand and said," I know you wouldn't believe me but I honestly wanted this baby. I know what I said in the past week. I was angry and shocked. I am sorry Jordan."

Sweat was pouring out from every part of my body.

He wanted this baby?

My conscience didn't believe him one bit.

He is nothing but a big liar. Go ahead, trust him and lose the one thing that might actually love you in the future.

That did it. I trusted my psyche, I was desperate for love but I wasn't a fool. I would never trust a person who threw dollar bills at me. Never a person who treated me like a whore.

I knew my child would never know one of his parents but I will love him or her enough for both of us.

"Jordan?" He lightly touched my cheek,"You can stay here for as long as you like. I will hire a girl who can take care of you."

"No, I don't want anything from you. I want my old life back. Soon, I will be fit and fine. Let's think about the divorce." I grimly replied.

"You can't be serious. Its been just two weeks since we took our vows. We will wait for a month or two, see if doesn't work out, then talk about divorce."

"WHAT? Are you on drugs? I will not stay here or anywhere near you. May I also ask why this change of heart?" I needed to know so that I could laugh at his face.

Does he really think I care about his reputation!?

"I broke up with Louise Morgan. I won't cheat on you and no, I am not on drugs." He glared at me and then softened his expression which again changed to a scowl when I laughed at him.