Chapter 11

What should I do now? Should I let him make decisions? Isn't this the thing I was fearing the most?  How can I just.... Just give my baby to him?
I was fearing this... I had known this... I should not have come here.  I should have kept running.  He was still the same monster who I left months ago. But I can't let him steal my daughter, I  won't let him take her away from me.  I will fight.  There has to someone who could help me.  Someone, some law, something!

"Did you call him?" he asked me again. 

I threw my hands in the air and said, "You saw me calling someone? For a person who owns a million-dollar business,  you sure are dumb"

I knew I shouldn't be fighting with him because partly I was wrong as well.  If only I had told him the truth he would not be acting like a douchebag, but what could I do then?  He loved a bitch who would treat my daughter badly. 

Sebastian could not keep his mouth shut either,  he spoke, "Stop with that attitude. You hid my child.  You hid a child from his father. If you want to stay in her life, talk to me nicely"

"Sure my Lord, I am your fucking slave.  Who the fuck do you think you are? You can't take my child from me! Do you actually think I would let you do that? As for law,  the mother has more rights than the father. Also,  you abused me once.  I couldn't see your face much less stay under a fucking roof with you"

He was shell-shocked, he waited for a long moment before he spoke,  "You ran away because of that?  You should have told me!  I would have stayed away.  At least I would have seen my child growing up.  Because of your distrust in me,  I lost the first six months of her life and I can never forgive you for that"

"No one is asking you too. I am just asking you to stay away from our life.  Make your own family... "

"She is my family too and as weird as it sounds, you both are my family right now"

I clapped while at the same time mocking his words, "Family, did anyone hear Mr.  Douglas call me his family"

"It is not funny" he shouted.

"Good, finally we have cleared at least one thing.  This is not funny so let's not make funny statements like I am your family or vice versa" I continued "You can meet my child.. "

He interrupted, "Our child"

"She doesn't even know who you are"

He interrupted again, saying "and that is because you never let me around her.  Sometimes I want to strangle you Jordan. Do something to hurt you like you did me"

All the anger left my body and fear started building up.  Maybe he is just waiting to do that.  Maybe he will do something to hurt me....

Stop thinking like that.  He is dumb but he is not that dumb.  He can't hurt you.

As if hearing my thoughts,  Sebastian said, "I won't hurt you physically..oh no, never that. I am not an animal. I will hurt you emotionally and so badly that you will feel the emotion I am feeling right now"

"If you do anything to Sarah.. "

"She is my daughter. I will never allow anyone to even touch a hair on her head if she doesn't like it. I will hurt you just like you did me.  Just wait and watch... "

"We will see about that, won't we?"

"Oh we will. For now, pack your bags.  We are going home" he said.

"and what my dearest love makes you think that I will go with you?" I said, pasting a fake smile on my face. 

"Says your Grandpa. You see,  I told my parents about Sarah and they told your grandparents.  I actually thought they knew about Sarah too but poor them,  they didn't.  Only your mom and dad know about Sarah and your dad was so afraid about what I would do to him that he sold his little ranch to me for a small sum of money.  The papers of the ranch will be emailed to me anytime now"

I finally knew what it felt like when the ground beneath one's legs gives up

I finally knew what it felt like when the ground beneath one's legs gives up. At that moment, I just wanted to sit down and cry like I never did. I was losing all my battles, mostly because I had no one on my side.

My father sold the only place I could call home.  My grandparents were too traditional to allow me to live alone with my child. My mom would never help me. As for buying a new home,  I had no proper education or job to get a loan.  I was, somehow, managing the expenses. 

Losing all my hope, I turned to look at anything but him. I could now see the closed door, even fate was telling me in its own weird way that I had no options left.

"Is this your way of hurting me emotionally?"

"No, my soon to be ex-wife, it is just security so that you do what I say.  You have lost all my trust so until I get a divorce and the child custody, I will not let you off my sight"

"You will never have complete custody of my child. I will die but I will never let you have it"

"Strangely, I do believe that. I don't want complete custody.  Just enough that I can have my own proper amount of time with her, like weekends, Tuesdays and some holidays"

"I can't share her"

"You will have to. Every father, divorced or separated, gets this much time with his child. You can't change law"

I knew he wasn't asking much but to me it was a lot and he doesn't even know how to take care of a small baby. But I had no options left. I had to give him something.

"Sarah is too small. I will have to stay with you both"

He looked shocked to hear me agree. He nodded "That's fine with me.  I will need to learn some things as well. However, the divorce will continue as Louisa and I have finalized a wedding date"

I nodded. But my heart kept repeating the words he said just a few minutes ago "I will hurt you just like you did me.  Just wait and watch... "

Is he still planning to hurt me emotionally or was it all just said in anger? 

"Just wait and watch... "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You people will hate Louisa. She is worse than before.  Next chapter will be little Sarah meeting her daddy?

Dedication - RozaLavigne

Love you guys,
Shyna Cliffe,
<3<3<3