Chapter 5

I promised some Indian guys! That is, according to Google, Sushant Singh and he is handsome. I don't have any kind of crush on him so you guys can go forward and have the guy....:)

Also, I know I am very late with this chapter but I just got a job (two actually). On weekends, I am editing a book (I will notify more about it as soon as the book gets in market) and on working days, I am writing articles for a Foreign financial news blog.

So what are Sebastian and Jordan doing?

Kirsten Dunst - Jordan Della Carol
Sebastian Douglas - Matt Bomer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you are dancing to your favourite music, you are lost. Lost to music, lost to dreams, to another world, a much nicer world where there are no wolf whistles and no staring.

I was in that world too but I come out of it as soon as the music stops and a hand grabs my ankle.

"Zella, c'mon, dance with me."

Did I tell you no one knows my real name here? I told people my middle name to avoid any sort of attention from my past life and it is working till now.

Possibly will work in the future too.

"Nathan, hands off babe. I dance alone and I will call Sam if you don't change your behaviour towards me."

This is a small town. My father's ranch is in the most interior part of Texas and even though the town was quite developed with all the necessary stores and cinemas, the people here are very friendly. Too friendly because of which everyone knew why I took dancing in a bar as a profession.

I do this so I can look after my child the whole day. She stays with my neighbour for the four hours I spent here. I dance, I serve and I eat here as I still can't cook. Fortunately, my little angel is too young to eat home cooked meals. She has her formulas and milk.

"That's so unfair. I come here to lessen my stress and you don't help."

"I am a dancer not a prostitute." I say that and I remember the reason I left my old life.

Those dollar bills which I still keep hidden in a box to recall why I hated him so much. To never feel guilty though guilt does seep in when I remember his last words.

"You won't believe me but I wanted the baby. I saw a dream..."

Oh Jesus, how real that dream had become.

Big brown eyes and my hair on her