I Need U ||BTS Jungkook X Rea...

By Marsh__Melody

(Y/N) and her friends are going to the concert of their most favourite-est boy group, BTS. What will happen f... More

Chapter 1- An Introduction of 'I Need U'
Chapter 2- The Concert
Chapter 3- Dancing as a Group
Chapter 4- An invitation with the BTS pt. 1
Chapter 5- An invitation with the BTS pt. 2
Chapter 6- Dancing to boy groups
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Kidnapped
Chapter 9- Summer Time Lovers
Chapter 10- Boracay
Chapter 11- The MV
Chapter 12- What is this emotion?
Chapter 13- An elevator prank
Chapter 14- A date?
Chapter 15- A past?
Chapter 16- Another encounter with Scarlet Vorage
Chapter 17- The 6th day
Chapter 18- Kidnapping Scene
Chapter 19- So soon?
Chapter 20- (H/Co)
Chapter 21- A sleepover with an American Singer
Chapter 22- The start of a new week
Chapter 23- Conversation through the phone
Chapter 24- The battle of the BANDS
Chapter 26- Chaos
Chapter 27- 뷴백휸
Chapter 28- Did he really...?
Chapter 29- Comfort is what I need
Chapter 30- His Point Of View
Chapter 31- School..?
A New Book
Chapter 32- My Guardian
Chapter 33- The Next Day
Chapter 34- Kim Jiyeon
Chapter 35- Attempted Murder
Chapter 36- Order in the Court
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 37- An Accident
Chapter 38- I'm alright
Chapter 39- Something Happened???
Chapter 40- Our Happy Ending

Chapter 25- SVT concert

592 12 1
By Marsh__Melody

Your POV

How? I just got a new phone and just how did he knew? I was scared but I clicked it anyways.

(Please ignore the time ontop 😂😂😂)

I smiled because of the conversation and kept my phone in my slingbag. I'm glad Jungkook and I are finally okay again.

"We're here!" Soojung cheered while playing with the camera that is on the cameraman's hands.

We got out of the car that one of T-Swift's bodyguard drove and we were swarmed by fans once they recognized us. Most of them were T-Swift's fans but we can hear some Galaxys saying our names.

The 4 of us went to go eat lunch first before going inside the concert venue and took a selca together.

"I should post this on Twitter" I said and went to the app, Twitter as I post it. Not even a second later, the post recieved tons of retweets, hearts and comments.

"Wanna read the comments together?" T-Swift asked and we all nodded as we scrolled through the comments.

Kya! My favourite artists!

Please come to (name a country) next!

T-Swift I love you!

Wow! (Y/N) looks younger! Is she aging backwards?

I love you, nerdy Soojung!

Minju looks so fluffy!

I love you all!

Then... There's... this tweet.

Oh my gosh (Y/N). Your face is so big and chubby! You look hideous like always!

Who is that you might ask? The one and only Scarlet Vorage. I had enough of her bull so I smirked and looked at the camera the cameraman was holding. I raised both of my eyebrows upward and had an evil smirk. This tweet will ruin her reputation.

So I tweeted back...

Sorry but I was just trying to look like you today! I guess I did a really great job.

And my tweet gained loads of attention. The comments were all supportive and almost none of them tried to defend Scarlet. You know why? She is Korea's Biggest Bitch or KBB. She made a great name for herself in Korea. Plus, she's only famous in America so most american fans defended her.
I still don't even know whyshe was accepted in SM. Probably because of her looks and... 'good singing voice'. It's obviously autotune.

Anyways, we're walking towards the venue now and my heart was going crazy. I'm a really big fan and seeing them on stage is just... ♡q♡.

We went inside and went towards the VIP place. The venue was cold but it's not as cold as Korea. So, Minju is at the right side, Soojung is at her left side, T-Swift is at Soojung's left side and I was at the other end. I was also standing beside a short yet beautiful woman. Maybe around 5'4 to 5'5. Her hair is straight and long that it reaches above her butt. Her skin is as pale as a ghost and her eyes are as brown as dark chocolate. She is wearing a white polo shirt under a peach sweater, black skinny jeans, white sneakers and round spectacles.

"얀녕하세요" oh! She's Korean!

" 얀녕하세요! Isn't it exciting?!" I chirped back.

"Yep! I get to see my husband up on stage!" I then turned to look at her again and my eyes darted towards her hands. She is indeed married. I'm not believing her though. Why? Because all fangirls wants to be their idol's wife. But I still go along.

"Who is your husb-"

"It's starting!" She screamed and finally, the whole arena got loud. I was with them, screaming at the top of my lungs. The girl beside me wasn't. She just looks proud.

Then, the boys finally went out on stage and let me tell you. They are wearing suspenders.

My face heated up and looked at the camera that Minju is holding. They all smiled and laughed because of how my face looks. It was so red.

They performed DWC, Mansae, Adore U, Pretty U, No F.U.N, etc. The Performance Unit then took the stage as their own and danced to Highlights. Minju was fangirling like crazy while T-Swift can't understand what they're saying. Normal because she IS an American afterall.

Next was the Rapper Unit and they performed Check-In. It was Soojung's time to fangirl if I were to take things literal, the whole arena might be gone by now.

2nd to the last is Vocal Unit's 20. I am so moved by their voices I forgot the entire world existed. Their voices are like angels. Actually, Jeonghan is the angel here so... I began singing along and soon enough, the song is done.

Last but not least is that they all performed Very Nice. T-Swift seems flustered by the suspenders and leaned beside me.

"How are they so in sync?" She asked as I smirked.

"Practice" I said and then it was done. The arena roared with cheers as they all sat on chairs that the staffs brought in as they all sat down.

"We just wanted to say thank you to all Carats who is in here to watch us perform. It means alot" Joshua said in a gentle and kind voice. Damn that is cute.

"He speaks english?" T- Swift asked as I nodded.

"Yes" Is all I said because if I said anything else, I would've probably made her ears bleed and her mind melted because of too much information.

"Wait. Woozi hyung? Isn't there a very special person in this arena today?" Dino asked and Woozi was shocked.

"Is she here?!" Woozi said with a slight blush as all Carats awed. He took a deep breath and stood up as he walked towards us. Everyone around us fangirled as he lended out a hand towards the girl I was talking to awhile ago.

"I wasn't expect you to be here, 여부" he said with a playful smirk and the girl beside me rolled her eyes.

"Expect the unexpected, 자기야" she said and was invited to the stage as I came back to my senses. She is Woozi's wife! What's her name again...?

"Carats! Do you remember her?" Woozi asked and they all said yes.

"LEE JUSTINE!!!!" Oh.... she's Kim Justi- oops. I mean Lee Justine.

"For those who doesn't know, she is my wife. Please support our relationship and don't send hates on her. I can see the tweets you send her" Woozi said as Justine chuckled.

"Why are you checking my Twitter?" She asked as Woozi felt flustered.

"N-nothing..."

"Do you want to tell me something?" She asked as she looked up. Woozi (finally) grew one feet tall so she looks up at him.

"싫어~~~~~" Woozi trailed off. He looks so soft and precious. He looks so pure around her.

"Hehe. 사랑해요, 지훈" She purred as he hugged her and she hugged him back.

"나다 사랑해요, 잣틴" Everything looks perfect. The crowds are supporting their relationship. Their hug lasted a long time. The members supported them aswell. Patting his back and telling him that he's so lucky to have her. Justine is just smiling sweetly at the guys while she is in his husband's arms. Even T-Swift, who doesn't understand anything, is clapping. I then started thinking if... Jungkook would hold me like that when we get home. His arms wrapped around my waist as I wrap my own arms around his because of the height difference. His head nuzzling at my neck as I buried my face onto his chest. The thought made me smile wider than I usually was as I thought...

Everything was perfect at this moment....

I was hella wrong.

___________

1.23K views.... I never knew people would actually read my book. I thought this belonged to the garbage bin because of how simple and... 'unoriginal' this is. Was I wrong or people are just bored these days and just ends up reading a books from the trash can?(this book right here)

Regarding all of my rantings, thank you all for reading this book. If you ever make it this far. This will probably be left unread because... it's an author's note soo whatever. I'll just type what I want to say.

I wanted to write this book because I was inspired by other books aswell. Plus, this is the only get away I have other than music, (dancing, singing, playing the guitar quite awfully?, rapping horribly, etc) arts, (drawing, painting, sketching, etc) and of course, writing (books, sentences, lyrics, poems, haikus, sijos, proverbs, etc)

See you in the next author's note

P.S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEONGHAN!!!!! 😇😇😇🎂🎁🎊🎉🎈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 629 51
Kim Y/N lives with her two brothers...OVERprotective brothers. She has a crush on one of their best friends. But, will it be easy as there are fanboy...
2.4K 280 27
"i've finally found the answer" I said softly, but my mind was running circles. "what?" He asked, still entranced in our stare. "you're my answer" Ju...
1K 98 23
A girl named y/n lived with her middle class family until one day they had to move out of their house due to some reason and y/n father tells that th...
1.3K 44 23
Y/n and Jungkook have been best friends and always been in love with each other since they were little. One night they went out to the club with thei...