Chapter 34- Kim Jiyeon

Your POV

It has been a few weeks after Jungkook is spying on Scarlet so it was now November. I've found out that Scarlet wants me gone from her sight, gone from Jungkook's mind and mostly, gone from this world. The drama that we're filming is now one of the most popular dramas in Korea. We are also close to finishing the drama aswell but today is the day where we rest and we will film the last episode tommorow, which is episode 50.

Alot of things have happened during those weeks. Baekhyun finally proposed to Jeongui sunbaenim, Jungkook and I have gotten closer, Scarlet is still... Scarlet, my unnies are still single, Taehyung met his long lost best friend, Jimin has a girlfriend, the other members are still single and I am very very scared because of Scarlet's plans.

ASTRO, BTS and our managers known about Scarlet's plan but we can't do anything about it because of her fame... unless there's another way way.

"We need to take it to the court. Now" my manager said as he clenched his fists. If I was in his place right now, what would I feel? Concern because our manager has loved us like his own daughters and we all know how a father would feel if his daughter is in danger.

"What?" We all asked as my manager took a shakey breath.

"We'll gather all the possible proof that we have and we'll end this mess once and for all" he said while standing up.

"Let's do it" the guys said as our managers and the guys planned it all. They called the police and stuff like that. My phone rang as I answered it.

Baekhyun; Jeongui; You

Hello? (Y/N)? Are you feeling okay?

Hello, Baekhyun. I'm a bit nervous and scared.

Hey. Remember. We are all here for you. Your band mates, BTS, EXO, your manager, Jungkook and Me.

And me too!

Is that Jeongui sunbaenim?

Yes. Anyways. What's your problem now?

We need a lawyer for Scarlet's case.

My unnie is a lawyer!

Wait. Jeongui? Really?

Yep!

That's perfect, sunbaenim!

I'll text you her number and I'll inform her that you'll be texting her aswell!

Thank you, sunbaenim.

No problem. Take it as a gift from me for being Baekhyun's friend.

Thank you really.

Your welcome.

I wish you luck, (Y/N).

Alright. Goodbye

I ended the call and with that, I immediately recieved a text message from Jeongui sunbaenim.

From: Jeongui sunbaenim

Here is her number: xxxx-xxx-xxxx

To: Jeongui sunbaenim

Thank you again

Alright. We have everything. I just have to call this number.

???; you

Hello?

You must (Y/N) (L/N)?

Yes.

Alright. Come to the address that I'll send you later this afternoon.

Nae. Thank you.

The call ended as I took a deep breath.

"Hey there, princess" I heard a voice as I turn around to see Jungkook. Seeing his face made me smile as I pecked him on the lips.

"Hey there, kookie" I said as he smiled at me cutely.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked as I looked at my phone firdt before switching my gaze to Jungkook.

"A lawyer that is willing to do this case for us" I said as he hugged me.

"I know that we'll win this case no matter what" he said as I sighed onto his white shirt before hugging him back.

"I know" I said before we went out of the apartment dorm, hand in hand. I am ready to take him to that place.

"I want to show you something" I said as the necklace Jungkook gave me swayed from side to side.

"What is it?" He asked as we went down the same alleyway. I looked around to see if anyone was looking and once the coast was clear, I moved the boxes away and crawled.

"Follow me and move those boxes again" I said as he crawled and closed the entrance. When we were crawling, I felt something touch my butt as I looked back to see Jungkook touching my butt.

"Stop that, pervert" I said as he smirked.

"You know you like it~" he said as I let out a hmph.

"Of course not. We're almost there anyways" I said as I made my pace faster. Once we got out, he had the same reaction as me when I went here.

"This place is beautiful" he said as he swung an arm around me.

"Of course it is" I said with a bright smile as I leaned my head on his shoulder. The butterflies flew towards us and circled around us. Like the ones in disney movies. Take The Little Mermaid as an example. The fireflies danced around Ariel and Eric when they were on their boat date. I always wanted to have one of those dates where even the animals supports our relationship like the fireflies, Flounder and, probably, Sebastian.

"When did you find this place?" He asked as I smiled widely.

"The day after Baekhyun and I met. It's our little meet up place. We aren't sure as to who is the real founder of this place but we're very thankful that we found this" I said as he spun me around and kissed my lips. I, of course, kissed back and savoured the moment.

He is my prince. My handsome bunny prince.

~♡~♡~♡~

We stood infront of the building where we're supposed to meet the lawyer. Jungkook held my hand tightly as I looked at him.

"You'll be fine, princess" he said as I let out a shakey breath and walked inside with Jungkook still holding my hand, intertwining it with his.

"Good afternoon, (Y/N)(L/N) and Jeon Jungkook" a girl's voice said behind a desk as she spun around, facing us with her beautiful electric blue eyes. Her face changed from cold to cheerful real quick once she saw us. Something about her face seems... familiar.

"Hello. My name is Kim Jiyeon! Kim Jeongui's younger sister" oh wait! I remember her!

"Aren't you THE Kim Jiyeon who is-"

"Yes. I am Kim Jiyeon from YG Ent but I already retired and I'm also somebody's fiancè" she said while smiling.

"Congrats" Jungkook and I said in unison.

"Thanks... now" she suddenly goes serious as we sat on the chairs infront of her desk.

"Tell me the situation"