Chapter 40- Our Happy Ending

Three weeks later...

Your POV

"IampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIampanickingIa-"

"Be quiet, (Y/N)!" Yuna said as she finished my beautiful make up.

"Done!" Mina squealed as she finished finixing my hair into a very neat bun with golden designs.

"You look so elegant~" Minju said happily, which is quite rare but she is. Suddenly, Soojung and Jinyu hugged me.

"Our maknae is growing up~~~~" they fake cried as Naomi pulled them off of me. I smiled at her and looked at my reflection. I really do look elegant. The dress has slight gold designs but it's white nonetheless. The vail is connected to this golden tiara, which is adorable. I also have dandelions, roses, lavanders, poppies, lilies and other flowers in a yellow bouquet.

"So he's really serious about it huh?" I chuckled and remembered that specific memory.

Flashback

"When I'm getting married to you after a week, I want our wedding to have this golden royalty feeling~" he tild me as his voice vibrated on my shoulder when he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief, thinking he was joking.

"Really"

Flashback over

I thought he was just kidding. I guess not.

Anyways, 2 weeks ago, ASTRO and BTS disbanded. ASTRO went on a 1 day vacation and BTS did the same. It was really sad to leave them but it's fun to spend the entire day with my mem- no. My sisters. My sisters who miraculously came from another planet called 'we-are-the-nicest-people-in-the-entire-galaxy'.

By the way, how is Jungkook doing?

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe it's actually happening. I'm getting married to the girl I love. Today. No more turning back. I'm nervous.

"Are you okay, Jungkookie?" Taehyung hyung asked... wait... is it TAE hyung or... V hyung or... TAEHYUNG hyung???? I'm confuzzled now...

"I don't think so, hyung. I'm nervous" I said while gulping and loosening the grip on my golden yellow necktie.

"Yah. Don't do that" he scolded me as he adjusted my tie once again.

"I may not have been married yet but I know that when you see her walking down that isle, you will see an angel descending from heaven" he said with a supportive smile as he left me alone with my thoughts.

~♡~♡~♡~

I was now on the 'stage' beside the priest, waiting for my beautiful soon-to-be-wufe to go through those doors.

Once she did....

I can't believe my eyes...

An angel really did descended from heaven..

"She's beautiful" I mumbled.

Your POV

Before I even realized what was happening, I was walking down the isle. I took a look around at what the girls and boys did and it was shocking. Almost all streamers are gold or white. I felt like I'm... royalty.

I met my dad on the side and walked arm in arm with him with the biggest smile ever.

"My baby girl is getting married~ please have my granchildren soon~" he teased me as I blushed. Thank god the blush Yuna applied on me was enough to cover it.