Chapter 9- Summer Time Lovers

Your POV

"I still can't believe we're going to shoot our music video at Boracay WITH the BTS. How?" Yuna asked while arranging the clothes inside her purple carrier.

"Maybe Jinyu helped?" Minju guessed and Jinyu pouted.

"Even though I'm wealthy it doesn't mean I'm the culprit to everything. Sure, I helped a bit but, that's not the point!" Jinyu said and all of our attention was turned to her.

"What do you mean?" Yuna asked.

"Doesn't it feel like someone else that is not from here set this up? Y'know... Like that person is not from this world and they are setting this up or something. Like movie or fanfiction or something. Going to a place like Boracay just to shoot an MV and unwind is... Almost impossible" Jinyu said while zipping her duffle bag close.

"Stop being weird, Jinyu unnie" I said while giggling and Jinyu sighed.

"I just have this feeling that we're not real. That's all" Jinyu said and we all finished with our bags and carriers. We were all wearing matching black/white hoodies/jackets, shorts and matching white/black tank tops under the hoodies/jackets.

"Let's goooo" Mina said enthusiastically and walks out of our dorm as we followed with our carriers and duffle bags. It's quite hot here in Korea so I'll wonder how hot it is in the Philippines.

"Annyeonghaseo" we greeted the BTS and they did the same. They were all packed up and ready to go.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Yes. Yes I am" I said and we walked inside the van, where we'll be heading towards the airport.

Later

"Annyeonghaseo" we greeted the camera that appeared infront of us.

"It's 9 am in the morning and we'rre going to Boracay today! I'm so excited!" Soojung said but, Jinyu bumped into her purposely.

"We're all excited!" Jinyu said while giggling to herself.

"We're shooting an MV there and were also going to try and unwind while we're there" I explained and Mina joined in.

"Although, this is the first time we'll be riding a plane just to make an MV and to unwind. It's almost impossible" Mina said, copying what Jinyu said while ago and Naomi appeared behind me.

"We're really thankful for this and we appreciate it alot but this isn't the time to sulk, let's enjoy!" Naomi said and Yuna popped out.

"There's going to be a major surprise when the MV is released so stay tuned, alright?" Yuna said and did a heart with her fingers.

"Saranghaeyo!" We all said and we all went towards the door where the airplanes are supposed to be.

I bumped into someone and began falling but that person caught me by the hand and helped me stood up again.

"Kamsamnida, Kookie!" I smiled but that smile soon faltered when I saw the difference of Jungkookie on screen vs in real life. He's thinner in real life it makes me sad but, I chose to hide it... for him.

"No problem. Shall we?" He asked and playfully asks like a gentleman even if he is.

"We shall" I played along and we both laughed as I linked my arms with his. We got inside the plane and we sat on one spot together while the others go with their bias. What are they up to?

3rd Person's View

Well... Naomi and Jin are sitting together pretty awkwardly. Jin being the awkward king and Naomi being the sensitive princess? I don't think they'll even talk for the rest of the vacation. Oh wait! I spoke to soon, they are talking about Mario and... Star Wars?

"And then Darth Vader sa-" Naomi was cut off when Jin began moving forward to her face. Her face was so red so she fainted. Jin caught her and chuckled.

"There was dirt on your hair, idiot. I was trying to take it off of your head and now you're going to faint on me? Aegyo" Jin said and settled her head on his wide shoulder.

On the other side of the awkward lovebirds are Minju and Yoongi. They have neck pillows attached to their necks, sleeping mask over their eyes and an earphone piece on one side of their ear. They were sleeping cutely with Minju's head on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi's head on top of Minju's head. If you get what I mean.

"Zzzzz... zzzzz...... zzzzz" yeah.....

Infront of the sleeping lovebirds are the #Icanspeakengrish. I meant Mina and Namjoon. Namjoon is patiently teaching Mina the basics of english.

"Now follow me. Ji"
"Ji"

"Min"
"Min"

"Has"
"Has"

"No"
"No"

"Jams"
"Jams"

"Say it in a full sentence"
"Jimin has no jams!"
"What the hell man!"
"I think I'm inlove~♡"

Yeah well..... Moving on! Right next door of the english speaking lovebirds are Yuna and Hobi. They are just talking like normal people, talking to a camera like normal people and speaking bad english like bad english speakers "Engrish iz zo eazy!" They say.

Infront of the bad english speakers are the cuties, Jinyu and Taehyung. They're just having fun styling each other's hair, Jinyu grabbing her phone and taking aegyo selcas, and just being plain adorable. Although, they are acting too cute.

"You noticed, author~nim?" Taehyung said and looked up to where I am.

"Hey! No fourth wall breaking you two!" I exclaimed.

"Sucks to be us because you've been veeery talkative" Jinyu said and I huffed.

"Do you want to go back practicing your butt off all day instead of having a week of vacation?" I threatened them and they froze.

"O-okay! We'll ignore you now!" Both of them said and I huffed once again.

"Fix the fourth wall while you're at it" I said and cleared my throat.

Now... where were we... Ah! Yes. Next door neighbor of the cuties are the Brains and Brawns, Soojung and Jimin. After the whole 'Jimin has no jams' incident, Jimin has been flirting on Soojung for the whole plane ride. He even tried this move.

"..." Jimin staring at Soojung's face

"Stop staring at me" Soojung said without taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Why not?" He smirks and moves his face closer to her.

"Because I-" Soojung turned to face Jimin and his lips ALMOST touched hers.

"Heh. Your moves won't work on me, Mr. International Playboy" Soojung said with a witty smirk blush as she push Jimin away from her.

"Damn it. So close" Jimin whispered to himself.

*sigh* That WAS very close. Anyways, infront of the brains and brawns are You and Kookie! Listening to music and probably the most normal ones there. Except... Your conversation with Kookie is... adorable. You keep stuttering, he finds it cute and the both of you are shy to each other!

"And that's how we ended up using a Mario plushie for our 'Just One Day' dance practice inside of a bouquet of flowers"

"Hahaha! It's perfect though. Mario fits in perfectly but, what's with Taehyung laughing the entire dance practice?"

Yeah. Next to the two of you are the managers who are catching up on everything they've missed. The rest of the seats are probably the staff who are going with us.

And that's it! After my long, probably boring, talk they all slept soundly at 12:54 in the afternoon.