Chapter 24- The battle of the BANDS

Your POV

I woke uo to the sound of giggling and that's when I noticed the girls were filming me sleep. I quickly sat up from the drums and blushed red.

"You sleep like an angel!" Jinyu winked as I playgully hit her.

"Shut up" I said and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change my clothes from yesterday. Now, I'm wearing a white shirt topped over by a red and black flannel with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, jeans shorts, converse, my hair tied up in a ponytail and just neutral make up.

I walked out of the bathroom and bowed to a nearby camera.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Byeol here and today is the day we'll be doing... the battle of the bands!!!!" I cheered and walked down the hallway.

"I can't wait!" Yuna said cheerfully as I smiled.

This day will be very interesting indeed...

~♡~♡~♡~

"We'll be performing on a mall so be ready" Mina said as the van took a turm towarda the mall. We were all nervous but it's a good opportunity to show off our skills.

T-Swift was the host and a judge along with Dallas and Felix. Once we arrived at the mall, we were hurdled with cameras or phones at our faces. We wore our masks and went inside the mall unharmed and ran towards the backstage.

"Okay. This is how we do it. If you're done performing, I'll be asking you all a question. Alright! Let's go with.... Piano team first!" T- Swift said and they all went to their pianos. It would be better if the teaming will be one instrument each group but... it's all the same instrument.

Anyways, they performed AOA's 'Excuse Me' and it was.... quite alright... I guess. Atleast Mina and Yuna cooperated and had a truce before this...

Mina(Blue and Green)
Yuna(Red and Purple)

"That was a spledid cover, don't you think?" T-Swift asked and the fans roared with cheers.

"So Mina... Yuna... You girls are siblings right?" T-Swift asked and they both nodded.

"Have you ever fought before?" Well that was a very weak question. The girls answered with a yes and they both exited the stage.

"Let's move on to the guitar team!" Dallas said and the guitar team was next... I really wanna play that guitar but I ended up in the drums... Anyways... Jinyu and Naomi performed Alan Walker's 'Faded' and it was cool and it's also simple. Their voices also blends with the guitar's sound so it was nice to hear.

Jinyu- the guy on the left
Naomi- the guy on the right

"WOW!!!!" The judges exclaimed and started pointing out the good things and the bad things that they made.

"Alrighty. Naomi are you the oldest in the group?" T-Swift asked and Naomi nodded.

"Yes. By age" Naomi said.

"And Jinyu. You are... the alien of the group?"  T-Swift's question is quite offensive. Jinyu doesn't like being called alien. 4D is fine but alien? It makes her insecure of herself. Oh well. This will be remembered by Galaxys.