Chapter 8- Kidnapped

(Y/N)'s POV

"Let's try dancing again. One more time!" I said with a very excited yet tired tone in my voice.

"I'm tired"

"Yeah"

"Since when did you ever get tired?"

"I'm excited!"

"Why!?"

"Because we'll get to work with BTS once we're shooting the music video!"

.
. .
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . . .
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .

"WHAT?!?!!" They all yelled.

"Aren't you listening to the manager awhile ago? After finishing, memorizing and mastering 'Summer Time Lovers', the music video contains 7 couples. It turns out that our manager and the BTS' manager are very close friends so we are working with them" I said and they all stood up almost immedietly.

"Let's do this" they said in a very confidently and I smiled.

"Now that's the spirit!" I said and we practice this hardass choreography one last time.

Everytime we danced, one of us will get a step wrong. We didn't complain though. We either laughed it off or encourage the member who gets it wrong. Let me give you one example for each member including myself. I'm saying this because our choreographer's order is to do it perfectly.

Now, where could I start.... Probably the oldest. Naomi unnie.

Naomi. One of our best dancer always messes up at the part where she needs to jump OPPOSITELY from our direction. When we go up, she goes down. When we go down, she goes down. The thing is, she hesitates everytime. Other than that, she's fine =).

Minju.... Ahhh.... Minju.... Our precious lazy rapper.... Her laziness really needs to stay home. If only the unnies and I can cage the laziness inside her room. Everytime when her part comes, it's either she trips or.... She trips. Her forehead is red because of that.

Mina.... Mina? She tends to do everything well except for the wrong timing and wrong dance steps. I really like Mina unnie but, she really needs to start working on her dancing more.

Yuna.... Huh... There's nothing much to say about her except her whining about how tiing practicing is. It's already normal. Other than that, I didn't think anything else happened.

Soojung! She keeps on getting confused at her part all the time and if not, the foot work. Damn that foot work. That's all =).

Jinyu... Where do I start? Jinyu.... We can start from the beggining of the song if you want but, that would be too long. If you haven't notice, the first stanza of 'Summer Time Lovers' is Jinyu's part. She succeeded doing the full song without any errors a couple of times but, the other times? She keeps on tripping over her own foot, keeps on bumping into others, running, being confused, just describe her as.... A horse after being petrified by lighting. Galloping around, know none of what to do, those stuff.

As for me, I just can't get the syncronization of both arms and legs. I can dance, yes but, after perfecting the songs then finding out your teammate is doing worse than you is tiresome. I can do it at times but gradually when my arms and legs can't take it anymore, I mess things up. The title of the song may sound innocent but, it really isn't.

So, the song is about 7 couples on different areas in a bright summer morning. One day, the 7 lovers gathered up near an alleyway and some theives, kidnappers, drug addicts and rapists are there. The boys protected the girls and some sort of things are going down.