Chapter 29- Comfort is what I need

Your POV

"B-Baekhyun..." I sobbed as I ran into his arms, crying. He hugged me back as he rubbed my back in a comforting manner.

"It's okay, 아기 소녀. I'm here" he whispered in my ear as I let out a weak chuckle.

"아기 소녀? Care to explain?" I asked along with another voice. Probably his new girlfriend.

"Oppa?" I asked

"Nae?"

"A new girlfriend?"

"Nae"

"Jinja?!"

"Nae"

"You move on so fast"

"Nae"

"I'm so proud!"

"Nae"

"Why are you only responding to me with 'Nae'? Want me to get straight to the point?"

"Nae" he said firmly as I sighed.

"Atleast introduce me to your new girlfriend first" I said and it was his turn to sigh.

"(Y/N). Meet my girlfriend, Kim Jeongui. Jagi? Meet my best friend, (L/N) (Y/N)" He said and I bowed to her, which she did aswell.

"Nice to meet you, Jeongui sunbaenim. It's great to hear that you've been taking good care of my careless best friend over here. He's quite a handful" I said and elbowed Baekhyun slightly as she chuckled.

"He really is. Now, can you tell us why you are sad?" She asked as I began tearing up again. I sat down at the bench again and pressed my lips against each other, creating a line.

"W-well..." I stuttered and then stood there quiet with my head down. A tear fell from my eyes as I wiped it away but another one fell. And then another one. And another one. It just won't stop.

I heard footsteps and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and met face to face with Baekhyun's smile.

"Come on. It's already lunch time. I'll treat you" he said with the same smile I gave him when we first met. I let out a chuckle and let out a weak smile. I also noticed his girlfriend is no where to be seen.

"You do realize that I'm in a bad mood, right? I might murder you right now but you invited me instead?" I said the exact same words he told me that day.

"I don't care. I feel bad and I wanted to talk your problems out. I just wanted to help" He said as he lend out a hand infront of me. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed his hand but instead of standing up like a normal crying girl, I pulled myself up and cried onto his shoulder as I clenched onto the back of his sweater.

"I... I'm so... b-broken" I stammered as he held me tightly. He held me like an over protective brother that I never had. My brothers back at home aren't that over protective so I never felt this way before.

"It's okay, 아기 소녀~ I'm here. Your oppa is here" he said as I chuckled a little and hit his back playfully.

"Yah. Stop adressing yourself as oppa" I said as he began swaying me from side to side. I giggled in his grip as he growled like a puppy for a bit.

"Don't say 'yah' to your oppa and why can't I call myself oppa? Aish! What will I do with this kid? My heart is just~! 가자" he said as we released each other from our hug and he just swung his arm around my shoulder.

"네" I said and walked beside him with a short smile. I'm feeling a bit better because of Baekhyun's cheerful aura. I wonder what he's thinking right now... probably... Bacons, puppies, Chanyeo- wait what?

Baekhyun's POV

LEMME KILL DA GUY WHO HURT MAH 아기 소녀!!! THAT JERK! HOW DARE HE?! I'LL FREAKING THROW LAY'S UNICORN STUFFED TOY AT HIM! JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!

I'LL ASK CHANYEOL FOR HEL- wait. Why Chanyeol? Grrrr (>'~ <)

Your POV

Me and Baekhyun went to the Japanese restaurant that he and I went to when he broke up with Taeyeon. It was a sad time but it was a memorable one aswell. We sat on the same spot we sat on that day, across each other, and ordered the same type of noodles.

"This brings back memories, huh?" He asked and I nodded with a nostalgic look. Our noodles arrived soon and we began eating them.

"So what's your problem that made you cry waterfalls?" He asked as I sighed and yried to look happy.

"Tell me how's Taeyeon sunbaenim first" I said and he chuckled.

"She and I are good friends now. She helped me alot with my 'woman problem' and I helped her with her 'man problems'" he said and gave me the 'tell me now' look. I gulped and forced my tears to not fall anymore.

"W-well... this picture will explain everything" I said and gave him my phone, showing the picture of Jungkook and Scarlet leaning in, inches away from each other.

"Why?" He asked as I sighed.

"Am I not good enough? Is it because Scarlet is a noona? Is it because I've been away for 1 freaking week?! I just don't understand. I can't understand!!" I cried quietly as he sat beside me and hugged me. I was fuming with anger and mostly sadness.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, (Y/N). Remember what you told me? Girls like her aren't worth your time but in this case, guys like him aren't worth your time. Imagine it like Rapunzel" he said and looked down on his noodles.

"You are trapped inside his little tower, being his little toy that he uses like a rag doll. Then there's this prince charming who will save you and love you not like the owner of that tower" he said and slurped some noodles.

"I thin- no. I know that you should move on. If he loves another person then let him. If you love another person then he should let you. You don't control his life and he doesn't control yours" he said and wiped a rebel tear that has fallen from my eyes with his thumb.

"Let's eat" he said and I smiled at him. I rested my head on his shoulder and slurped some noodles.

"Thanks, oppa" I said and he nodded understandingly.

"No problem, 아기 소녀" he said and we continued eating while catching up to things in life....

But....

What if I want Jungkook to be the one who saves me from the tower of reality? I am not Baekhyun. I am not as strong as he is. I can't move on that fast like him. I want Jungkook to be my prince. I want Jungkook to be my boyfriend. I want him to be mine... but that can't happen anymore... right?