Chapter 23- Conversation through the phone

Other things you need to know:

(Y/Na)- Your Nationality

Your POV

You woke up in a jolt. You feel like something bad happened. You quickly check your social media and saw something that you regret.

You regretted looking at the social media so early in the morning

I started crying. My cries became louder even though I tried to tone it down. Suddenly, the girls noticed me along with Felix and Dallas as they went towards me. The camera man followed as I didn't wipe my face.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Dallas and Felix asked as my cries went louder.

"T-THERE... THERE..." I cried as they looked worried an showed them what I saw.

"THERE'S NO MORE STOCK OF MY FAVOURITE KUMAMON CAKES AROUND MY HOME TOWN!!!" I cried and everyone else looked at me as if I was insane. I always buy those Kumamon cakes and cupcakes at my favourite bakery here in my home town everytime there's a celebration. In this case, I was planning to buy one for T- Swift and for myself of course. The only thing I can't do well as a Lengendary Maknae is cook and that is a major problem.

"Seriously?" Everyone said in unison as I continued crying.
What can I say? I'm human and I can be emotional.

~♡~♡~♡~

I walked out of the bathroom and just wore a normal white shirt, black skirt overall and converse. Hair in a ponytail and make up free. We are going out today because there are also assigned places. Minju, Soojung and I are assigned to go to my music teacher's house, Myria.

I knocked on the door and as soon as she opens it, she hugs me.

"It's been so long, (Y/N)! Oh my. Take a look at yourself! You've grown so much! Especially here and here" she said excitedly while patting my chest and butt so I yelped. Myria is a (Y/Na) like me... well, I'm actually half (Y/Na) and half Japanese.

"Ahh! Stop it, Myria!" I yelped as she noticed the other and moved out of the way from the door.

"Come in!" She said sweetly as we all walked inside. To be honest, Myria told me one time that she was a part of a band group when she was young. An American band of course. Her group disbanded and she decided to teach children how to play instruments. Mostly the clarinet.

"My name is Myria Scottman and I am 37 years old. I have been a music teacher for 20 years and I am (Y/N) music teacher aswell before she left to persue her dream at the age of 15. Music" Myria explained and we immdediately started with the drums lesson.

"Ah. Saeboonim" Soojung asked and Myria turned to her while she was setting the drums up.

"What is it, dearie?" Myria said. She can understand Korean but she can't speak Korean.

"You mentioned that (Y/N) was your student before, right?" Soojung asked and Myria nodded.

"Can she play the drums really well?" Oh no. Myria laughed.

"No! When she was a child, her right hand keeps on copying her left hand. When she tries to play, the drumsticks always manages to slip out of her grasps" Myria told them as my face became red.

"Of course! I'm human aswell you know!" I said and Myria smiled.

"But... She has grown so much, I know she can play it very well. Do you mind to demonstrate it to us?" Myria asked and I smiled as I grabbed the drumsticks, spinning them on my hand a few times.