Chapter 33- The Next Day

Your POV

"Cut!" The director said as Baekhyun and I filmed the scene where he told me to wait near the lockers after classes. The next scene was... hard to film.

"And action!" There they were. Scarlet and Jungkook. Walking hand in hand towards the exit of the school. I pretend not to look at them and just stayed focus on my phone.

"I'll be back, love" Jungkook said and walked away. That's when things have gone down.

"Tch. Kang Bo Min? More like Kang-Ga-Roo" Scarlet said as I glared at her laughing figure. When she saw me glare at her, she flinched. Whether I'm acting or not, my glare doesn't change and it can be puh-retty scary.

"W-what are you glaring for? I didn't do anything! Please spare me! I promise I won't do it again!" She acted as if I was belittling her and fell to the ground on her knees.

"What are you talking abou-" that's the time when Jungkook pinned me to the lockers quite harshly. I looked at him with fake fear in my eyes as he raised a fist. I flinched and closed my eyes as he let out a shaky breath.

"Don't come near me or my precious Seo Yang ever again" he said as he let go and I slid down the locker.

"Let's go" he said and walked away with Scarlet, who smirked.

"Kang Bo Min!" Baekhyun screamed as he hugged me tight.

"I saw everything... that little bastard. Just let it all out" he gritted his teeth as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Min Hyung... thank you" I said and smiled at him sweetly. He stood up and helped me stand up aswell.

"Let's go somewhere" he said cooly as he pulled me out of the school.

"B-but I have a curfew" I said as he let out a little smirk.

"Just tell them you're out with your friend" he said and I smiled, following him. The scene doesn't end there though. We actually went on a date. Friends date. Talking about life, our band mates and stuff. Our voices will be muffled because of the applied background music anyways so we just practically talk about anything while being sweet and all.

"Stay right here" he said as I crossed my arms.

"Remember what happened awhile ago when you told me to wait 'right here'?" I asked as he held both of my shoulders and crouched down to my height.

"It won't happen again" he said and ran inside a jewelry shop.

"What would that guy do inside a jewelry shop? Aigoo" I said my lines as I waited there. After a few minutes, I saw him going back to me with his hand behind him.

"What is it?" I asked as he revealed a necklace with half a heart that incraves, 'Together'.

"Aigoo... what is this for?!" I exclaimed as he put it on my neck.

"Don't worry. I have mine aswell" he said as he revealed necklace that was hiding on his shirt that is incraved 'Forever'. Tears spilledout from my eyes as I hugged him.

"Thank you" I said as he smiled.

"Your welcome" he said and with that, the film was a wrap. Baekhyun and I stayed like that for a few more minutes before separating.

"Aigoo. Is my little Byeol crying because of my gift?! That's so sweet!" He said as he ruffled my hair. He called me Byeol because the camera man was on us.

"Aish! It is called 'A.C.T.I.N.G" I said and crossed my arms as he smiled.

"Of course" he said while rolling his eyes.