Chapter 16- Another encounter with Scarlet Vorage

Minju's POV

"Again. Congratulations, pabo" I said and ruffled (Y/N)'s hair before she left the room with a smile. This was the night before we all slept.

My smile faltered slowly when I prepared for bed and face planted on the bed where Yoongi is on.

"What's keeping you down?" Yoongi asked as he flipped a page on his book and I sighed. I moved my face to look at him with concern.

"I'm just proud of (Y/N). There's nothing wrong there but... She's our maknae and she's the first one to have a significant other. I'm just worried. Plus, as her unnie, I need to make sure she's not hurting or something. Just worried" I explained as Yoongi put the book down and showed me his gummy smile.

"Minju. Tell you what. I'm not really up for swimming tommrow so... How about we stay inside the hotel room and watch movies? Maybe we can talk about it then" He offered and I gave him my not too famous cute smile.

"Okay" I said as he put the bookmark on the book and sink into the bed with me in his arms

"Minju. You're going to kill me if you keep on smiling like that" he whispered and I giggled.

"Well, if you did die then maybe you can be reincarnated into a rock in your next life" I said and we both slept peacefully.

Well, there's note much to say about the next day about Minju and Yoongi.... keyword... much.

Your POV

I woke up smiling when I smelled the scent of Jungkook. I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling down at me while playing with my hair.

"Good morning, darling~" He said in a singing voice as I chuckled.

"Call me darling when we get married" I said half asleep and after a few seconds I realized what I said. I shot up that caused me to bump my head on Jungkook's chin.

"Ow" we both said and when I saw Jungkook's face, it was red.

"S-sorry but... just forgot what said earlier!" I said and he chuckled.

"It's fine, honey" he smiled and I slapped his arm playfully. We got ready and dressed up into normal clothes. Your typical beach clothes.

"You ready for day 5, honey?" He asked as he held out his hand to me. I blushed at the new nickname but accepted his hand.

"Of course" I said and here come the oh so lovely elevator. I began thinking the memories if what happened inside this elevator. Raily and Fiona noona.... Elevator hidden camera prank... More from Raily and Fiona noona and now?

"Kookie oppa!" The damn bitch. Scarlet Vorage. Scarlet clinged onto Jungkook but something sort of activated inside of me. I cringed and pulled Jungkook's arm so that he's beside me.

"Scarlet unnie. Remember. MY Kookie oppa. Not yours" I said and we exited the elevator.

"Yah, Honey. You jealous?"

"..."

"Yah. I'm talking to you"

"..."

"Honey. Look at me" I did as he told and looked at his face with a sad face. I don't like Scarlet all over Jubgkook like that.

"I'll never leave you. You're my half of a whole. I love you, (Y/N). Please don't be like this" he said and caressed my cheek. My face warmed up as I hugged him.

"I just don't want anyone like Scarlet around you" I said and he ruffled my hair.

"You're such a jealous jelly bean!" He said and I gasped then snickered slightly.