Chapter 27- 뷴백휸

Your POV

We finally landed with Galaxys waiting for us inside the airport. I was sad since we didn't get to finish the entire show but at least I'll be shooting the movie with Kookie, Bacon and... That snake in 2 days. I recieved the roles awhile ago while we are still flying so I'll tell you the roles right now. I am the main female lead and the main male lead is Baekhyun. Scarlet is the main antagonist while Jungkook is the guy who loses in the love triangle between him and Baekhyun. Even though I want Jungkook to be the main male lead, I can't change the director's mind. The concept of the drama is in highschool and I am supposed to be the nerd that everyone hates. Baekhyun is a popular basketball player and, coincidentally, he's also my best friend in the drama. Jungkook is a gamer while... that eastern dragon is a part of the Cheerleading Squad. There's nothing wrong with cheerleading for me but when.... that worm does cheerleading, I can't help but cringe.

I also heard that the comeback and fan meeting that the boys will be doing is cancelled because the same bombing might happen to them which is not good. Bang PD-nim thought it was a good decision since he can't risk 7 of his sons on a comeback and fanmeeting.

Anyways, me and the girls arrived at our apartment dorm. The guys must be very busy right now so we didn't bother to visit then anymore. Plus, the girls are still mad at the guys because of Scarlet. I have to admit, I'm still a bit mad but that picture was OBVIOUSLY old. Why would the internet even post an old picture?

The girls and I changed into our pajamas even if it's still in the middle of the day because we're not going out today so we decided to wear pajamas and stay home.

Oh! I forgot. I haven't told you about mine and Baekhyun's relationship status, right? Other than him and I meeting at Weekly Idols with GOT7 and BlackPink, we met way before that happened. It all started when I was jogging on the park unnoticed by fans 3 and a half years ago...

~♡~♡~ FlashBack ~♡~♡~

"Tomorrow is a big day so I need to stay in shape!" I told myself first thing in 5 in the morning. I woke up extra early because of the comeback me and the unnies will be doing tommorow so I decided to jog around the park. I washed my face and brush my teeth then picked up my brush. I won't take a shower yet since I'll be sweating later anyways. I brushed the knots on my hair and tied it in a ponytail. I wore a (F/C) sports bra, a sports jacket that matches my sports bra, black jeggings and addidas. I grabbed a waist bag and secured it around my waist tightly. I also grabbed my phone, towel, fake glasses for disguise later and wallet, put it inside the waist bag and wore my earphones. I filled up my water bottle and walked towards the kitchen. I peeled a post it paper and write on it.

Unnies,

I'll be jogging out for a bit so don't worry if you're looking for me. Not like you'll look for me anyways.
Lololol.

Not that sincerely,
Your troublr making maknae.

I posted it on the fridge's door and ate an apple. I washed it then bite into it. It was good and sweet. I then skipped towards the door, walked out and closed it quietly since my unnies are still sleeping. I walked towards the park, which is half empty by the way, and started doing warm ups before jogging. I did a 30 minute warm up and by now, it's 6:00 in the morning. People started filling up the park bit by bit but most of them layed a blanket on the grass and had a picnic.

"These people just keep on feeding ducks by the pond and themselves along with it. I don't really blame them. Food is good" I said and then decided to start jogging while listening to 2NE1's Fire and more like SNSD, BIGBANG, Super Junior you know, legendary kpop songs that makes you dance and jog at the same time.