Chapter 21- A sleepover with an American Singer

Your POV

"Wake uppppppppp!!!!!!!!!" Seriously? This is how you start your day? Your older brothers jumping on your bed to wake up up? Seriously?

I'm guessing the camera is open and I'm also guessing everyone has the same thoughts.

Aren't I right?

The girls and I scattered around the apartment, going to places we can sleep. Congratulations, ASTRO. You have recieved the award for the heaviest sleepers.

I went to the bathroom and fit myself inside the horizontal closet. Eventually, Dallas found me and carried me to the couch.

"So! This is the month of August and you girls are going to br here on this show for 1 month and 1 week. That's right! The schedule has been moved since there is more time!" Felix started as I hugged a pillow.

"Also the movie has been reschedules since there's a bit of technical difficulties" Felix whispered to me as I nodded.

"3 famous idols are going here to teach you some good stuffs but that's not all" Dallas said as they linked their arms together.

"Here is what you girls are gong to do" they said in unison and separated as the projector showed us a puzzle board.

"Oops. We forgot" Dallas said and went back to his place.

"You need to solve this. We will show some puzzle pieces and you need to guess who this singer is" Felix said and at the top part, we saw... Blonde hair with bits of browns. Next was red lips. After that is blue eyes.

I'll give you guys time to type your guesses here. Now.

Done?

Okay.

"OUWMAIGHADITSTAYLORGODDESSSWIFT!!!" Yuna fangirled and the puzzle fixed itself to reveal Taylor Swift.

"I'm actually a fan of Taylor swift so I know it's her. I've been a fan since I was a little girl" Yuna explained as Mina snicker.

"I remembered when she used to sing loudly inside the bathroom. Her english wasn't bad. It was terrible" Mina laughed out loud as Yuna smacked her on the head but I just smiled because 1) I am still sleepy and 2) I'm just not amused today because of my brothers.

"And that's what we're doing today!" Dallas exclaimed as Felux clinged onto him.

"T-Swift is tons of fun when you get to know her" they said and we all changed into our clothes with privacy of course and head out. I'm wearing a white shirt tucked in black high waisted shorts, a green flannel around my waist just incase it got cold and Timberlands... It's the Timberlands that Kookie gave me.... Gosh I miss him.

"Allllrighty! Let's hit the sidewalks!" Why now?

~♡~♡~♡~

We walked down the sidewalks with our sunglasses and hats because it's summer time so it's pretty hot. We also brought our pajamas and outside clothes with us because Dallas and Felix told us. Amyways, the girls and I are wearing something like crop tops or tank tops or shorts or other stuff like that... Except for Minju. She's wearing grey ripped skinny jeans, black shirt, a flannel around her waist, a BigBang cap, sunglasses and 3 dollar chain... Atleast that's what Yoongi said.

Suddenly, a black limousine parked infront of us. The windows rolled down and we saw-

"TAYLOR SWIFT!!!" Yuna said and T-Swift giggled then waved.

"Hop on!" T-Swift said and we hopped inside the limousine along with Dallas and Felix.

"So you might want to introduce yourselves since you all know me" we all laughed.