Chapter 26- Chaos

Your POV

Boom!!!

The sound of a bomb landed ontop of the arena as the entire building shook.

"Ahh!" Justine screamed as she got hit by some sort of dart at the arm. Her eyes felt droopy and fainted.

"Justine! Are you okay?! Answer me!" Woozi shouted as he held Justine protectively in his arms.

"Hyung! Let's evacuate!" Seungkwan shouted as Woozi carried Justine bridal style. Woozi turned around as the other members, along with them, ran towards the exit. Carats exited the venue unharmed and safe. Carats are smart enough to dodge the falling metal so they were fine.

T-Swift, Minju, Soojung and I were escorted towards the exited but I heard a maniac laughing. I looked back and saw another woman wearing all black as she pranced around the stage. Her hair reaches abouve her shoulder and she has this sinister and creepy look in her face. I was frozen when she saw me. she grabbed something from her bag and threw it at the ground next to me. I looked at her in fear as she smirked.

"Sweet dreams~" When she said that, I ran. I ran as far from the bomb as I can but the explosion still got me. It sended me flying as I landed on the ground harshly. Blood ran down my head and body as my vision got blurry.

That voice... It's familiar but not at the same time. It was like a little girl very high on sweets and couldn't get enough. She was after somebody that was inside the arena. I know it isn't me she's after. Atleasy I hope I'm not.

"I found her!" With that I passed out.

~♡~♡~♡~

"Manager-nim!"

"Is she alright?"

"I think so. She's been out since yesterday"

"We just want to see our maknae's eyes flutter open"

I want to open my eyes... But I'm too weak.

"We'll handle this"

"Okay doctor. Please do well"

When the door clicked, I found the strength to open my eyes. I opened them slightly as the light bulb blinded me.

Am I... at a hospital?

"Good morning, ma'am" she said as I looked down nervously.

"G-good morning..." I stuttered as I felt a sudden pang of pain on the right side of my head.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"(L/N) (Y/N)" I said with full confidence.

"Do you remember anyone?" She asked as I nodded.

"I remember everything" I said as she nodded.

"Well... to get things straight, you have a broken left arm. You have few bruises and that's technically it. You don't have any severe injuries except we need to stitch up the right side of head. It was bleeding alot" she said as I nodded. So that's the reason for my headache.

"When am I going to be discharged?" I asked as she smiled.

"You can be discharged in tommorow. I can remove your stitches after your performance tommorow. The hospital might get mad at me but I can't make you stay at a boring place like a hospital for 3 days. For now, you need rest" she said as I nodded. I got comfortable and drifted off to lalaland.

~♡~♡~♡~

I woke up a bit after and the gurls started surrounding me.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). You might not be able to dance with us" Mina said as I laughed.

"I can still dance. I just have a broken arm but it's okay. I'd love to see my fans smile even if I'm hurting" I said and they all smiled. Even if there's trouble around the corner, waiting to attack us, we'll keep on smiling and be happy until the very end.

I got up from the hospital bed and twirled, showing them that I'm perfectly fine.

"(Y/N). Are you a lizard?" Jinyu asked as we all laughed.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked as she gasped.

"It's because you heal so quickly!" She said as I chuckled.

"I'm not fully healed. It still hurts in some parts but I'm determined to finish the comeback and fan meeting today. Even if we can't continue the show anymore, I wanna make my last day memorable" I explained as the girls stumbled onto me.

"(Y/NNNNNN)~~~!!!! T~T" Hehe. I have a really good family to take care of me.

~♡~♡~♡~

"Let's show our appreciation to the Galaxys today!" Mina said as we all put our hands in the middle of our mini circle.

"ASTRO! AHWOO!" We cheered as we entered the dark stage. As soon as the song started, the lights shone upon us. We danced, sang and rap til we finished the concert. I missed the stage. I missed performing infront of Galaxys.

Even if we did perform in a mall a few days ago, we can't help but feel... incomplete. Galaxys were always there for us and now, it's time to show that we are here for them.

~♡~♡~♡~

The fan meeting ended with us receiving loads of gifts and guess what I did? They told me to do a public boy group random dance challenge. It was so fun that the other girls joined in aswell. We danced to Monster, Energetic, Very Nice, Never Ever, Lotto, Burn It Up, Adore U, Hard Carry and more! Except we didn't dance to any BTS songs... which sucks.

We are going home today, me leaving my home country once again. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the sunset of (H/Co) one last time.

"(Y/N)! Let's go!" Soojung yelled as I followed them towards the plane. I have to leave my family behind again... I hope they can visit me in Korea or at least BigHit would give me the opportunity to visit (H/Co) again.

The airplane took off as I enjoyed scenery of (H/Co) from above. Everything looks so small. I feel like I'm really flying. Without the plane structure. It's just me, myself and I, soaring the sky.

I hope Jungkook misses me because I missed him so much... So very much.