Chapter 5- An invitation with the BTS pt. 2

(Y/N)'s POV

"Let us welcome, the Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS!" Doni and Heechul shouted as the song 'Fire' came in and they pretend to shoot bullets at the boys who are indeed bulletproof.

"Ah~! But they're not the only ones who are here!" Doni said.

"Oh? With that being said, let us welcome the Fallen Stars, ASTRO!" Heechul said and we walked in with the song 'Troublemaker' playing. So Heechul is a guest here, eh?

"Annyeonghaseyo" we greeted Doni and Heechul as we sat down.

"Ah. Such beautiful girls! Do you have any boyfriends? If not I can be your boyfriend" Heechul said and we all laughed.

"No we don't" Mina said as we shook our heads with a smile.

"Ahh~!" Doni and Heechul said while nodding understandingly.

"So BTS... Who's the leader?" Doni asked and they all pointed to Rap Mon while Rap Mon raised his hand.

"Ah Rap Monster and let us know the names of the other members starting... There!" Heechul said and pointed at J-Hope

"I'm your hope. I'm your enjel~ J-Hope"

"I'm Chimin"

"I'm Rab Mawnstah"

"Jungguk" ah~ my poor heart is fluttering.

"Jin"

"Shooga"

"V"

"Okay then who's the leader in ASTRO?" Heechul asked and we all pointed at Mina while Mina raised her hand

"Oh it's Taeyang. Alright! Even if we know the members yet again, introduce yourselves" Doni said and pointed at Yuna.

"Hi I'm Dal"

"Coco"

"Bom"

"Taeyang"

"Byeoul"

"Nao"

"Sookie"

"Alright! How about have some random dancing competition here?" Doni said and the girls and I smiled at each other.

"One wrong move and-" Heechul pointed to his lips and we all laughed. I am not getting kissed. Not yet.

"Bangtan will take the left and ASTRO will take the right" Doni said and we all stood up.

"Goodluck~" I said teasingly and blow a kiss at Jungkook. He froze and I quickly turn around.

"Holy mother of cheesecakes unicorns why did I do that?!" I said and we got into position.

The first song was 'Fire' by BTS so we all got into position and danced it. It seems like the boys are struggling. Next was 'Sorry Not Sorry' by us, ASTRO, and I got into position easily. I went into the middle and did my part.

"Ahahahaha! Stop stop stop!!!" Doni and Heechul said and we all stopped.

"Jiminie! Jiminie has a mistake!" Awwww poor Jimin. He got a kiss from... Wait... WAIT!!! Soojung is jealous.

"I can't believe I lost him to a guy" Soojung said dramatically and the girls and I cuddled her into a group hug.

"It's alright Sookie unnie" I said as we patted her back then resumed to the random dancing.

Next is 'Danger' by BTS and it was Jungkook's part so I went into the middle and did his part. After that it was 'Now or Never' by us and it was Naomi's part but she failed and got confused.