Chapter 22- The start of a new week

Your POV

"I see that Byeoul hasn't changed a bit" I heard Felix said while sighing and felt Dallas shaking his head. It's a thing that Felix, Dallas and I have.

"Nope. She's awake" told ya. Even if it's not noticable, we can sense what they're doing. Sometimes our hunches are wrong. Some of them are right. Dallas is always right most of the time and Felix is wrong most of the time.

I opened my eyes to look at the camera so I smiled cheekily and killed them all with my cute, raspy giggle.

"Aigoo! She's too cute!" Jinyu said and hugged the living light out of me out of me.

"U-unnie... Get your fat body a-away from me" I said with a giggle and they all laughed with me. We ate our breakfast there and went to T-Swift's living room, where T-Swift is waiting for us after.

"Good morning" she said with a smile as we sat down on the couch.

"Good morning, beautiful~♡" we all said... Well... Yuna said.

"I'm flattered, thank you!" I guess Yuna just dies. Good ridance.... nah jk jk XDDD... maybe _/(~3~)\_ *shrug*

"So today, I'll be helping you play the guitar or the piano. Does anyone here knows how to play both?" That's when everyone pointed at me.

"What other instruments can you play?" She asked as she walk towards me. I smiled and sense Yuna's jealousy.

"Alot. Drums, flute, harp, maracas, etc" I said cooly as Jinyu hung her arm around me.

"She can also beatbox, pen tap table tap..." Jinyu said without an end and T-Swift stared at me in astonishment. What can I say? I AM the Legendary Maknae. Put me up against that Golden Maknae and I'll beat him easier than waiting in traffic. Traffics are the worst.

"Can you play the piano for us then?" She asked as I gladly accept. I sat on the black leathered chair as I ran my fingers through the keys softly.

"It's been awhile since I held a piano like this" I told he camera and smiled. I closed my eyes and let my fingers control my movements. I played Taylor Swift's new song 'Look what you made me do'. I thought the lyrics of the song are interesting. Why would the 'new' Taylor said the 'old' Taylor is 'dead'? Yuna can understand and speak English but... not so much. She only learned English from Taylor Swift's songs.

Anyways, the song is done and I slowly remove my fingers from the piano. I looked at everyone and bowed. Everyone clapped and so did T-Swift.

"That was amazing! I didn't know there was a piano cover of my latest song. You really are Legendary" she said and hugged me as I hugged back then pulled away after a second.

"Thank you" I said in English. I went back to the sofa and sat inbetween Soojung and Jinyu.

"Anyways, we'll start with the basics of piano..." and it goes on and on. I'm not really interested in learning what I already know. It's like... me being scolded by my parents all over again but I already memorized what they have to say. I just looked interested and kept on nodding but on the inside, I'm not listening nor am I interested. Sure, I'm quite interested to know what she thought about pianos and telling us the basics but what she's telling us is the same thing I've heard from my music teacher.

Suddenly, Taylor said something.

"Can we have 1 team to go to the restaurant and buy us lunch?" She said as Minju, Soojung and I stood up. Ah. They were thinking the same as me. Minju and Soojung can play the piano quite well and they must be very bored to know the same thing all over again.

"Alright then. Bring over some buffalo wings hehe" to be honest, I think the old Taylor is still in there.

Anyways, as soon as we got out of the apartment, we smiled and laughed quietly. A camera man was still following us so...

"The piano lessons are interesting. I didn't really know some of them" Soojung said and both Minju and I nodded. Soojung just started learning piano 2 weeks ago and Minju started learning the piano since she was 3. Her grandmother taught her.

"I knew some of them since my grandmother taught me how to play the piano. The good old days are nice to remember" Minju said as we got out of the building.

"I know what you mean. Remember that time Soojung can't even touch the piano?" I started giggling mischeviously when I said that. Minju also broke into a smile, trying to hold her laughter.

"Noooooo! Not the piano!" Soojung said as she was practically being dragged by our music instructor.

"Soojung, please. This is just a piano. What could go wrong?" Out music instructor said as Soojung sat on the black chair. She pushed a key and immediately retracted her hand away. Yep. She is scared of... pianos. She thinks it's going to eat her. I don't know why.

Yeah... Soojung got over that pretty quickly and decided to play it. Anyways, we got inside the restaurant and ordered a bucket of buffalo wings, french fries, burgers, and drinks.

"It will be ready in 15 minutes" the guy behind the counter said. We thanked him and took a seat at the table as we wait. We all sighed before taking a seat.

"I don't like morningsssss" Minju said and rested her head on the table.

"This is normal for me" I said while laughing.

"Of course it's normal for you. You lived here!" Soojung stated the obvious and I nodded.

"Did you miss anyone back at Korea, Coco unnie?" I asked, completely changing the subject.

"Hm.... does Bang PD-nim count?" She joked as we tried controlling our laughter.

"Pffftt.... HAHAHAHAHA" Soojung laughed as I started snorting a bit.

"Y-yes. Yes he does, unnie" I stuttered because of too much laughter and Soojung continues laughing. Minju just smiled and rested her head on her hand which is rested on top of the table.

"Who do you miss?" She asked as I began think about Jungkook. I smiled and sighed.

"I missed the clowns" I said and we began laughing again. I bet when they edited the video, there's going to be a caption that says 'Clowns? What clowns?'

"Let's check on the food" Soojung said as Minju and I both nodded. We all stood up from our seats and walked towards the counter. There, we saw our food in a plastic bag. We bowed and smiled.

"Kamsahamnida" Minju and Soojung said as I said 'thank you' in English. We went back to the apartment and ate our lunch.

The day continued with T- Swift's drums, guitar and piano lessons until dawn. It was a pretty boring day to say the least. Atleast for Minju, Soojung and I.

"Those are some really helpful tips!" Soojung said as the girls and I nodded.

"Thank you" I said with a smile as she smiled back.

"Your welcome. You better sleep now. You'll be practicing those three by groups. Group 1(drums) will be Soojung, Minju and (Y/N). Group 2(guitar) will be Jinyu and Naomi. Group 3(piano) will be Mina and Yuna. Goodluck!" She said as we all faced the camera and clapped.

"This is-"

"ASTRO! Kamsahamnida!" We said in unison and the camera man wrapped it up. We all showered and got ready for bed. As soon as I hit the bed, I slept peacefully.