Chapter 15- A past?

3rd Person's View

"Why would I-I say no to y-you?! Of course!" You said and Jungkook hugged you tightly. Yiu did the same and everyone cheered.

But... Little did you all know that there are people lurking in the shadows.

"I can't believe it... We're too late" one girl sighed depressingly.

"I know. We're sorry ma'am" another girl said and both girls bowed to another girl behind them.

"You two are hopeless. How am I supposed to get the man who liked me like me now if he has a girlfriend?!" She asked the two girls and both of the girls shivered.

"We're so sorry, Scarlet unnie" they said and Scarlet scoffed.

"Whatever. I guess we'll be doing plan B" Scarlet said and both Fiona and Raily looked at each other with worried faces. Fiona and Raily are just doing their job for Scarlet because Scarlet have some secrets of theirs that they don't want anyone to find out. They'll be fired if that happened. It's blackmailing.

"I'll be going" she said and walked towards the entire group with a fake smile.

"Kookie!" She said excitedly and clinged onto Jungkook. You were shocked and confused when she saw the person.

"Scarlet?!" everyone gasped and Jungkook was struggling out of Scarlet's grip.

"Get your hands off of me, Scarlet!"

Your POV

I was shocked. Why is the famous Scarlet here out of all places?! My confused eyes widened and the realization.

"Wait... You and Scarlet dated before... There were no news about you two breaking up.... What's going on, Kookie oppa?" I asked with a confused look and Jungkook looked shock then finally got out of Scarlet's grip to comfort me.

"No! You heard me (Y/N). I don't love anyone else in this world except for you! I will never EVER do that! Plus, she dumped me when the concert started. Y'know, the concert where you and I met?" Jungkook explained and I smiled at his gentle words.

"Hey! I didn't dump you! You told me that our relationship wasn't working out~ I was so heartbroken but I still love you Kooki-"

"Don't... Call me Kookie. You don't have the rights anymore" Jungkook said and Scarlet laughed.

"What do you mean? You always call me Scarlet noona! Why can't I call you Kookie? You know you still love me~" Scarlet said and was about to cling onto Jungkook. I slapped her hand away and gave her a glare that most people don't know about.

They know me as (Y/N) or Byeoul, the happy-go-lucky maknae. They never knew I had a dark side and they never will.

"Look here, Scarlet unnie. I am officially Kookie oppa'a girlfriend and as his girlfriend and best friend, I will not let some girl touch him when I'm still here. Even if I'm inside my coffin, I will go back to life and destroy you. Go ahead and play with your little sex toys. If you wanna know how I know, I'm a really big sasaeng but I don't know about now. Please step away or I'll make you" I explained and smiled at her.

"Okay? Let's go relax or something guys! It's nightfall already and I had one of the best day of my life" I said and we all walked towards the hotel room. We walked inside the oppas and unnies bedroom to watch a movie. They were all doing something else until Jungkook held me close to him. I blushed and looked at his face.

"You okay, darling?" He asked and my face turned as red as a tomato when he called me darling... AGAIN.

"No. I wasted all of my free time hacking into her secret life and this is what I get? Her taking my oppa?! I even skipped lunch just to research about her!" I said irritably and he chuckled.

"1) Really? Wasting your time because of a famous idol?
2) Never. Skip lunch;
3) I'm not going anywhere, darling. I'm with you from this day forward" he said and I smiled warmly at him. So he did mean it. The promise I mean.

"Thanks, Kookie oppa. Saranghaeyo" I said and snuggled on his chest. I heard his heartbeat beating faster and his face burning up.

"Hehe. S-saranghaeyo" he stuttered and we all went to our own rooms. The unnies congratulated me one last time and I thanked them.

"Unnies. Please. I'm not getting married or anything. Sheesh" I said while blushing and they laughed at my red face.

"Goodnight" we said and walked to our rooms. We all prepared for bed and laid down.

"Goodnight, my precious darling (Y/N)" he said and I kissed the top of his nose.

"Goodnight, my bunny kookie oppa" I said and he targeted my lips instead of anywhere else on my face. After that, I fell asleep.

~♡~♡~♡~

"Why are you guys still here? I knew I'm jealous but I'm already his girlfriend" I asked them and they sighed.

"We told you. We can only disappear if all of your jealousy is erased. It seems like there's a new jealous buliding up inside you" Othello told I and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? What could I possibly be jelous of? Jimin?" I asked myself and the old man Phtonos cracked a smile.

"No. Of coure not" he said and I was confused once again.

"Then who is building another jelaousy dome inside of my heart?" I asked and they all raised one eyebrow.

"You don't know? (Y/N). You saw her awhile ago!" Nemesis said and I sighed.

"Huh?"i asked and my eyes widened.

"N-no. It can't be" I said desprately but they shook their heads.

"But it is. It's his past. Scarlet Vourage"