Chapter 12- What is this emotion?

Other things you need to know:

(F/C)- Favourite Colour

Your POV

I woke up and saw nothing but a field of yellow roses. I looked down and I was wearing a flowy (F/C) dress. The breeze was cold and strong so I shivered violently.

"Why am I here? I'm getting some weird vibes here" I said and looked around. I looked up as I stepped back in shock and tripped. I fell backwards and soon enough, the falling stopped and landed on my back. I groaned in pain and the background changed drastically. It turned green with a black arch that is upside down.

"Seriously! What the hell is this place?!" I asked and the upside down arch moved and it opened, turning into a giant green eye.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed when I saw the green eyes. It looked around and it's gaze landed on me. I crawled back in fear and gulped. Yet... Something about those eyes are somehow connected to me.

"From a field of yellow flowers, it became creepy real quick" I said and the eyes started crying black liquid. I stood up and quickly ran away from the black liquid. it caught my leg and started pulling me towards the eye.

"No! Go away!" I screamed and tried to fight back but, it was too late.

"Beware of the green eyed monster" is what it whispered before I was falling on a white abyss. I was now sobbing and crying out of confusion and fear. I fell on my back once again as I coughed. I breathed heavily and I was now inside a mirror maze.

"I don't understand anything" I said cluelessly and once I touched my reflection, everything broke. The ground was falling apart once again so I jumped and hang onto the mirror.

"Don't make me slip, don't make me slip!" My finger slipped and now I was falling again. What is happening?!

"You wanna know what's happening?" A male's voice asked and I stopped falling. Instead, I was stopped in mid air. Not falling, not walking, just stuck in mid air. Like... Floating.

"Who's there?" I asked and my voice echoed.

"My, my. Don't shout at someone who is as cute as me. Yaong~" there floated in front of me was an Ashera with glowing green eyes.

 Yaong~" there floated in front of me was an Ashera with glowing green eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Y-you can talk?!" I asked and he tsked.

"Haven't you noticed? This is a dream (Y/N). The name's Othello" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"H-how did you know my... Name?" I asked the talking cat named Othello.

"Because this is YOUR dream, (Y/N)" another deep voice said out of no where.

"Who are y-" I was cut off.

"I am Phthonos. The greek god of envy and jealousy" he answered the question for me.

"And I am Nemesis. The greek goddess of jealous retribution" a female said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hold on. Does your appearance here in my dreams.... Does this mean something?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yes and we can only disappear when you got rid of that feeling" Othello said as he floated towards Nemesis.

"What could it possibly mean?" I thought and Nemesis giggled.

"You have to figire it out for yourself~ It's quite obvious already" she said and snapped her finger. Of course this is my mind so they can read my thoughts but... The black background turned white and into a room full of... Memories?

"Indeed. These are moments of people being elsjuoa" Phthonos's words blurred out in the end and I can't understand it.

"That's you, (Y/N)" Othello pointed at one certain memory where I am glaring at Raily and Fiona.

"This was last night" I mumbled and a faint heart beat started echoing throughout the room.

"That's your cue, (Y/N). Time fore you to wake up" Othello said and I am starting to fall slowly.

"We'll be at the very back of your mind, (Y/N). Please think about that certain emotion" Nemesis giggled and Phthonos smirked.

"See you later tonight, clutz" Phthonos said and I pouted angrily as I started falling.

"I AM NOT A Cllluuuttttzzz" I shouted as my voice started fading away then my eyes shot up. I sat up and realized my mistake.

"Agh! The stupid sun" I mumbled and realized the everyone was nowhere to be scene.

"Wha-" I was cut off when Kookie walked out of the bathroom wearing a white shirt and jeans.

"Hehe. You woke up quite late today. You can use the bathroom to change now. I'll wait for you"  he said while smiling and I did aswell. I got my beach dress and swimsuit then went inside the bathroom to change.

After changing, I saw Jungkook waiting for me. I smiled as I walked towards him with a towel swung around our shoulder.

"Let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We went inside the elevator and both Raily and Fiona joined in, trapping Jungkook in the corner. I was beside the elevator keys and Jungkook is in between the two older girls.

"I heard that you prefer Noona's than younger girls~" Fiona told Jungkook. My ears are starting to turn red.

". . . . ." The poor boy is frozen in fear.

"How about we bring you somewhere special here in Boraca-"

"Unnies~ I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation with Kookie oppa but, we really need to get going. Annyeong!" I told them cooly as the elevator door opened. I grabbed Jungkook's hand firmly and lead him out of the elevator.

"That was so scary but... Did you just called me oppa?" He sang and I stopped walking

"A-ah.... Y-yes...?" I said unsurely with a blush spreading a cross my face.

"It's alright. Call me oppa~♡" he said with a wink and it was his turn to drag me towards our group.

"Annyeonghaseo!" Jinyu said while holdi a camera to our faces.

"Ready to go in the water?!" She asked and the girls and I threw our beach dress on our beach towel.

"Let's go!!!" Mina announced as we jumped in the beach water.

"I think something is running down from my nose" Taehyung said uneasily while red liquid ran down from their noses.

"We all h-have that, hyung" Jungkook stuttered. After some time, some of us began doing our own thing.

"Yuna!" Mina shouted.

"Wha-" Yuna was splashed by water.

"You wanna go sista?!"

"Do YOU wanna go Yuna?!" And they began a water splash fight. Namjoon and Hoseok joined and it became an intense chicken fight.

"Daebak" Naomi said, who is lying down on the beach towel with Jin.

"Maknae line of BTS vs" Yoongi said.

"Maknae line of ASTRO. Begin!" Minju said. Yoongi and Minju are piled with sun screen, sitting on fluffy beach towels, under umbrellas and wearing sunglasses while being the coach of the dongsaengs' volleyball game.

This is heaven~~♡☆♡