Chapter 37- An Accident

Jungkook's POV

I was walking towards the car, lost in my thoughts, when suddenly, I heard a loud laughter. I turn my head to my right and saw Kim Da Hyeon riding a car in a very fast speed.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM, NONE OF US CAN!" Da Hyeon shouted as I saw (Y/N) running towards me at a very fast pace.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" She screamed and...

And..

And...

And pushed me out of the way. Therefore, she has been hit by the car.

My eyes are widened as I sat on the ground. I saw (Y/N), lying there, lifeless. Motionless....

It's.....

It's as if she's dead...

I crawled to her side. I picked her up and laid her head on my lap. I saw the shards of the window on her face. Her once soft lips are now chapped and a bit bluish. Her once warm (S/C) skin is now cold and a bit grey. Tears started running down from my eyes.

"Y-yah... princess... please w-wake up. I'm n-not joking right now. I want you to w-wake up right now" I said but she did nothing but remain lifeless.

"(L/N) (Y/N) DON'T DIE ON ME RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and hugged her tightly around my arms. I continued screaming as I heard a faint noise of the police cars and the ambulance. I didn't care. I don't care if my voice gets ruined because of screaming. I don't care if my eyes gets tired of crying. I don't care if (Y/N)'s blood is now on my hands, shirt, face, everywhere.

All I care about is wanting and needing (Y/N) by my side, alive and healthy. I need her. I need to see her smile. I need to see her beautiful eyes. I need to hear her laugh. I need to see her mischevious smirk. I need to play around with her. I need her to be alive. I need her heart beating at the same pace as mine. I need to hold her warm hand. I need to kiss her soft lips. I need to play with her hair. I need to be with her...

I want and need to marry her.

But... that's pretty much impossible... huh?

"LET GO OF ME, YOU FILTHY BASTARDS! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" That voice... I know that voice too well. Once I turned my head sidewards, my eyes glared icy daggers at Scarlet. She gulped as I walked towards her at a normal calm pace, covered in (Y/N)'s blood.

"J-Jungkook.... Oppa.... I can e-explai-" Everyone heard a disgusting yet satisfying crackling sound coming from her face. I slapped her hard as she held her swollen and bleeding cheek because of the ring that I was wearing.

"Get out of my sight right now. Never bother me, my friend and (Y/N) again and NEVER give me or anyone those pathetic explanations you always fail to give. Let me repeat. Stay.Away.From.(Y/N)" I said with a low voice as Scarlet looked at me with a sad expression.

"Woah. Angry Jungkook is a scary Jungkook" Naomi noona said and everyone else agreed. Jin hyung decided to cancel the dinner at his parents' restaurant today and we can go when (Y/N) is feeling better. Meanwhile, Jimin hyung approached me and held my shoulder as we watched Scarlet go inside the police car with a bleeding cheek. I looked him with a worried expression as Jimin hyung patted me on the back.

"Let's go see (Y/N) now" Jimin hyung said with a reassuring smile as we all went to the hospital (Y/N) is in. Including Jiyeon.

~♡~♡~♡~

"(Y/N) (L/N)" I rushed inside the hospital as my hyungs and noonas followed behind me.

"Room 437" she said as we all ran there. We ddn't bother using the elevator and used the stairs instead. When we arrived, we saw Jeongui sunbaenim and Baekhyun sunbaenim with a gloomy expression. I ran towards them as Baekhyun sunbaenim looks at me.

"Is she okay?" I asked while trying to catch my breath. Baekhyun sunbaenim was about to talk when a female doctor went outside of the room.

"How is (Y/N)?" I asked as the doctor looked at me first.

"What are you to her first? A family member? A guardian?"  She asked as I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm her boyfriend" I said as she smiled.

"My name is Doctor Justine. I am Jeongui unnie and Jiyeon unnie's youngest sister and I have one thing to say about (Y/N)'s condition" she said as I furrowed my eyebrows. So the three Kim's reunited huh?

"What is it?" Jinyu asked as the girls broke into tears.

"She seems to be in a coma"

I know that she'll wake up eventually but... why do I still feel hurt? She's going to be fine Jungkook! Stop thinking so negatively! Your girlfriend is strong! She can survive this!

Besides, she is a Legendary Maknae, right?

"Can we go inside?" I asked as she nodded.

"Ah. Jungkookie! Please buy us some ramen!" Tae hyung pleaded as I nodded.

"I-I wasn't ready to see her yet anyways" I said and walked away as they all entered the room. While walking towards the nearby shop, I was thinking hard about (Y/N).

"What will I do if she never remembers me? What if she ignores me? What if she treats me like a stranger? What if she has another boyfriend? What if she cries when she sees me? What if I never got the chance to propose? What if I never got the chance to say 'I love you' to her?" And my thoughts went on and on as I payed for the ramens. I carried the plastic bags as I felt my strength being drained from my body.

Anyways, once I got inside the room, I saw (Y/N). I dropped the ramens on the table and ran to her side, holding her hand.

"제발, (Y/N). 가지마... 이-이르나. 빠리. (please, (Y/N). Don't go... w-wake up. Hurry) (Y/N).... princess.... I'm here. Please wake up. Don't keep your Kookie waiting" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Jungkookie... it's no use. We tried everything awhile ago... she just won't wake up" Namjoon hyung said and bowed his head along with the others. I held and caressed her hand as I whispered the same thing over and over again.

"(Y/N)(L/N) I love you very very much. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please stay strong. Please wake up... I Need U now more than ever. Please don't leave me"