Chapter 30- His Point Of View

Jungkook's POV

I saw (Y/N) walked out of the restaurant. I was going to follow her but Scarlet held my wrist.

"You stay here" she said firmly as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why? The love of my life just went out of the restaurant" I said as she sighed.

"I am the love of your life. You told me to leave her alone and you told me you'll do anything just to keep me away from her. The only way is for you to be mine and I'll leave her alone. That's the deal" she said and I removed her grip from my wrist.

"Whatever" I said as we both exited the shop. We walkes towards the park and saw (Y/N) crying on another guy's shoulder. Why is she crying? Well duh, I obviously hurt her.

"It's okay, 아기 소녀~ I'm here. Your oppa is here" he said with a clear crystal voice. I can't see his face but I think he's familiar.

"Yah. Stop adressing yourself as oppa" she said playfully as I heard him growl like a puppy. Is he a dog or something? Does he bite?

"Don't say 'yah' to your oppa and why can't I call myself oppa? Aish! What will I do with this kid? My heart is just~! 가자" he said as they released each other but he kept his arm on her shoulder, holding her close to him. That should be me holding her in my arms.

"네" she said with a short smile. 아기 소녀? Oppa? What is going on? Is she cheating on me? I need to know.

"Let's follow them and I won't take no for an answer, noona" I said and continued walking as Scarlet followed. They went inside this restaurant as they ordered noodles. Didn't she eat noodles already?

"What is she doing?" I whispered as Scarlet scoffed.

"Cheating on you" she said simply as I sent her a glare.

"She would never do that" I said and she smirked.

"But you did~" she sang as I looked down at the ground. It's true. She will never EVER cheat on me but... why do I even do this?

We didn't hear any of their conversation but the question is... Why is he beside her? Why did he hug her? He talked for a bit and the next thing I knew, he wiped a tear that escaped from her eyes with his thumb.

Envy took over me but Scarlet kept me under control. I was breathing quite heavily and all I wanted to do right now is face them and ask what the hell are they going at. I want to ask who he is, what he's doing, what is he to her, why is he here, what are they talking about, why is he touching my girl, more importantly why is he touching her face and many more. This is frightening to watch.

"Now you feel what she felt awhile ago at the restaurant. Isn't it fun to watch her suffer awhile ago?" She said sadistically as I shooed her away. They went outside so we followed. They both laughed and smiled while I am watching them having fun. Is it really what she felt?

"Didn't I promised you that I'll be treating you for ice cream? Let me pay this time!" She said as she ran around the park, trying to get away from him. Unfortunately, he caught up to her and lifted her up from the ground that made her squeal.

"Y-yah! Put me down!" She laughed but he just growled like a puppy again.

"Call me oppa!" he said as my eyes widened. No. I'm the only one she should call oppa...

"Put me down and I'm not addressing you as oppa!" She giggled like a little kid before being put down. I just stared at them, half amusement, half jealousy. I am happy that she didn't call him oppa but the jealous feeling still lingers.

"Is it that big deal?" Scarlet asked as I sighed and stayed silent. I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore.

"Fine. But I'm paying next time" he said as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, you big baby" she said and went to buy ice cream... wait... won't she get sick? Eating noodles for breakfast and lunch then eat ice cream afterwards? My mind went off when all these worrying questions overflowed my mind. My jungshooked face came into view as I think of a way on how to separate the both of them... I could always walk up to them and blurt out she's my girlfriend. I can also go to her dorm later since none of the noonas will be home for a while so that I can give her a lecture. I am so confused right now.

"Jungkook~ babe~" Scarlet whispered as I snapped back to relaity. Her face inches away as I pushed her face away.

"Not now. Maybe some other time" I said and walked off. Where? Home.

~♡~♡~♡~

"Ughhhhh. Why do we have to suffer this longgggg?" I asked my hyungs while plopping down the couch. Everyone is suffering. Jin hyung is being lazy, Yoongi hyung is actually sleeping like always, Hobi hyung's face is like a blobfish, Namjoon hyung is sulking in the corner, Jimin hyung is curled into a ball with a blanket around him, Taehyung hyung is not like his usal weird self and I... am rethinking all of the things I've done to deserve this. To deserve this life. To deserve this world. To deserve Bangtan... to deserve her.

"Just wait for me, (Y/N). Your most beloved Kookie will think of something to bring the both of us back together" I told myself and slept on the couch until the next morning, not bothering to wake up for dinner.

I love you, (L/N) (Y/N).