Chapter 7- Realization

(Y/N)'s POV

The show ended and we all said goodbye to Doni, Heechul, the staff and everyone else.

"Today went great!" Soojung said while we all walked towards the van. Suddenly, my phone rang.

🍪Jungkookie🍪
Hi. We just finished our shooting at Weekly Idols

😂You😂
Me too

🍪Jungkookie🍪
Wait.... What?

😂You😂
Uh......

Shoot. I shot my head up and the girls and I looked at each other.

"Did they text you too?! Did you spill it out?! Oh my gosh we're doomed" We all asked each other and we faced the boys. They stared at us with shocked faces and I shook my head. I faced forward and the line of my shocked teammates are blocking the path to the entrance of the van.

"Let's go!" I said and pushed them all inside the van. I managed to push them all inside as I waved at the boys like nothing happened and closed the van door. I sat on the chair and I just yawned. I was tired from dancing, more dancing, eating and pushing all of the members inside the van. Hard work if I say so myself.

I plugged my earphones to my phone and wore the earphones. The song 'Butterfly' was playing and I can't help it but, sleep.

Time Skip

I fluttered my eyes open as we got out of the van.

"(N/N)! It's time to get up" Mina said, waking me up and so I did.

"Where are we?" I askes with a yawned

"Home" she said as I stretched a bit before leaving the van, going inside our dorm, changing into my pajamas and continued sleep. The others are probably eating while me and Naomi sleep.

Time skip... Again

"Wake up~ Waaaaaakkkeee uppppppppppp!!!!"

"Soojung unnie~! I'm sleeping! Go away!" I said and I could imagine that she was pouting.

"You have a new message from Jungkook 30 minutes ago" Jinyu said and I shot up awake. I grabbed my phone and I indeed have a message.

🍪Jungkookie🍪
Hey. Are you free today?

😂You😂
In the morning. We have to work on our dance steps later afternoon.

🍪Jungkookie🍪
Well, can you and your friends go to our dorm to hangout? We're living next door

Wait. Really? We were THAT close to the BTS and we didn't notice?! We are so idiotic sometimes.

😂You😂
Sure. We'll be there at 8

I shut my phone down and went to the dining room, where everyone is.

"Girls. We got invited to hangout with the guys" I said and they all started fangirling.

"Seriously?! We just got their signatures PRIVATELY, spending an entire 3 hours WITH them, had an interview WITH them and you girls are still fangirling?!" I said and they answered me with a 'duh' voice.

"Well, yeah. Our ultimate bias are right NEXT door and we didn't even notice!" Naomi said and Minju just went to the bathroom first. I ate my breakfast and we all got to the bathroom. I was first then Soojung then Jinyu.

I wore a white shirt with a mustache and jeans. My hair is in it's natural beach wavy style and white converse slip ons. I check myself out in the mirror and nodded once it's alright.

"Let's go" Mina said and we all nodded. We all went outside our dorm and we soon arrived because it's like a 7 minutes walk. We knock on the door and we are greeted by smiling boys. Their dorm looks messier than ours.

"So... I really didn't expect that the ASTRO girls will be one of our fans" Jin said and Naomi chuckle slightly.

"Y-yeah... Jinyu was the one who got the tickets" Naomi reminded and Jinyu smiled.

"You're the leader... Right, Mina?" Rap Monster said and Mina blushed.

"Y-yes oppa" She stuttered.

"Then follow me" Rap Monster said and Mina followed behind him.

"Hey, Taehyung oppa! Let's go play" Jinyu said and V nodded his head. Everyone went with their bias and I was stuck with Jungkook. Yay..!

"This is kinda awkward in a way haha" I said and he smiled.

"Kinda. Who knew that we will actually meet once again?" He said.

"Oh right. You can call us by our real names now" He said and I smiled.

"Why thank you. Same with you guys" I said and we talked to each other like normal human beings. Except Taehyung and Jinyu. They're just on the couch, doing silly faces. Yoongi and Minju are.... Well, cuddling on the couch. Hoseok and Yuna are playing with horses or dancing. Naomi is being taught by Jin how to cook omurice. Jimin and Soojung are running around the dorm, doing stuff. Mina and Namjoon are... Chatting? Playing? I don't know.

"Hey... I h-have a question to ask..." he said and I faced him.

"What is it? We're technically friends so you can tell me anything" I smiled and I saw him blush.

"Uh... D-do you wanna... hangout sometimes? Y'know... Just the two of us?" He asked and it was my turn to blush.

"L-like a.... d-date?" I asked and he nodded. My faced reddened but, my smile never faltered.

"Y-yes... Sure" I said with a huge blush spreading across my face. The girls and I walked outside of their dorm and bid them goodbye.

"What just.... Happened?" Soojung asked, obviously lovestrucked.

"Me and Taehyung oppa played!" Jinyu said and we all walked towards the van.

"Me and Yoongi oppa slept peacefully" Minju said like it was nothing but, I knew something was up.

"Mina unnie, what did you and Namjoon oppa talked about?" I asked and she cleared her throat.

"H-he just asked me how well I could speak Engrish. I told him Ai Kent Zpeek Engrish veri well so he told me that he will teach me Engrish if we have time" Mina said with pink tint on her cheek.

"Oooooohh~ Our leader is soooo lucky~!" Yuna teased Mina and Mina just buried her face on her hand, not bothering to fight back. I swear this sibling rivalry is hilarious sometimes.

"Alright. We're here" Naomi said and we got out of the van.

"Let's master this song once and for all" Mina said and we all nonchantly cheered.