Chapter 10- Boracay

Other things you need to know:

(F/F)- Favourite Flavour
(C/N/N)- Cringey Nickname incase you forgot

Your POV

"Woah! The beach is so big!" Jimin said and Taehyung hesitantly looked at him.

"Bitch?"

"Beach!"

"... Bitch?" Holy mother of cheesecakes I am laughing my butt off. We all checked inside a hotel and there are rooms beside each other. 123, 124 & 125. Room I23 is where the Hyungs and Unnies are staying at, Room 124 is where the Maknaes and I are staying at and Room 125 is where the staffs are staying at.

Our hair stylists dragged us to room 125 and began dying our hair in a very quick pace. Who knew that they could dye our hair anywhere?

Anyways, Naomi now has an ombre effect from black to orangish brown. Minju's hair has been transformed to an ombre effect of black to red. Mina's hair is pinkn Yuna's hair is blue. Soojung's hair is midnight black. Jinyu's hair is red. My hair is like a sunset, orangish red to orangish yellow.

"Okay everyone, we'll start shooting the MV tommorow. For today, just enjoy the beach or stay here" Our manager said and walked down the hallway. They blow dried our hair and told us to let it set for 10 mins. We all walked inside the room and put our bags down.

"Damn isn't it hot here in the Philippines" Jinyu said as we all took off our hoodies/jackets. We fixed our hair and fixed our hoodies/jacket. We put the hoodies/jacket on top of our bags and arranged everything.

Soon, Namjoon walking in with a camera.

"Care to elaborate what you packed?" Namjoon asked and the boys went first. They really didn't pack up much except for clothes, charger, socks, underwear... Such.

The girls and I didn't aswell. Since it wasn't that time of the month yet, we packed very light. Clothes, socks, underwear, hats, beanies, bandanas, essentials, etc.

"All of you packed very light, didn't you? That's surprising" Namjoon said as he pointed the camera to Jinyu, who covered her face so the camera went to me.

"We're here to shoot an MV and to unwind for a week. Not live here" I said and shrugged as I grabbed my sunglasses. Namjoon left the room, still with the camera at hand. The hair dye was now dry and it will be more dry if I took a stroll on the beach.

"Who's going with me?" I said as I walked to one side. Jinyu and Soojung followed but the boys didn't.

"Be careful alright?" Jungkook said and I smiled at his concern.

"We will. See ya!" I said. The girls and I wore our sunglasses as we walk down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Who wants ice cream?" I asked and the cameraman following us.

"Me" they said in unison as we met the Philippine warmth.

"Race ya there!" I said and ran as the girls followed me. The cameraman video taped us and smiled.

"What flavour would you like?" The lady asked in Pilipino language.

"Uhhh.... What?" Jinyu asked.

"Vanilla please? Thank you" Soojung said cooly.

"This nerd!" Jinyu complained.

"What flavour would you like Jinyu?" I asked.

"I would like a chocolate flavour but, I can't understand what they're saying" Jinyu pouted.

"Okay then. Let me handle this. We would also like to have a (F/F) and a Chocolate flavoured ice cream thank you" Soojung said and the lady gave us those flavoured ice cream.