The Life Names Happiness.

By pimbook

Hello guys, I just start writing my first story about romantic love. After reading a lots of love stories and... More

1- Introduction
2- First Year
3- Start as a supporter
4- First step in planning
5- How to start step 2
6- Lost
7- Trauma helps Ming
8- Past is back and changing
9- Is that a green light?
10- Teasing and confusing
11- Friends' line
12- Buddy's talking
13- Starting time
14- Perfect plan go ahead
15- It's right as Ming's predict
16- Official confession
17- Confusing between happy and worry
18- "Wait"- only can be true love
19- Being scolded by buddy.
20- Really in relationship
21- Real life? or Dream?
22- Stage change of life
23- Don't over-thinking and feel happy
25- Challenge 1- Way so as to not hurt the people I love
26- Challenge 2- Determine what love for him and her
27- Lovey-Dovey morning
28- Deal with a cute girl and a childish guy
29- Before reaching to limited
30- The limit of all three of us
31- Kit passed
32- Ming is back
33- Easy but not easy
34- Feeling hurt and happy at the same time.
35- The awake of a demon
36- Father and Sons
37- More encourages before final round
38- Opinion of a great brother
39- Silly Ming's sweet moment
40- Ming's sweet Kitkat - Final 1-2
41- Kitkat's beloved Ming - Final 2-2
42- The life named Happiness - Extra

24- Starting a challenge

2.3K 114 10
By pimbook

Ming's line.

From that day, P'Kitkat shows his love to me more often, he also wants to come my faculty to pick up me by himself, sometimes my Kitkat is walking, sometimes he comes with P'Pha or P'Beam but I have to agree to let him do that because if I don't agree he will bring back the topic "learn to drive again" in our talking although I feel very heartbreaking for letting my Kitkat suffer. But fortunately that I am successful to due with Kitkat that he only can come to pick up me 3 times a month and only when my class ends around 5PM.

I am being with my Kitkat for most of 1 year now, and I feel even more happier time after time but everyone, special is P'Forth, are having a question as if I am a superman when I can control my feeling and wait for our first time such a long time like that even I usually sleep at his room. You know, I love my Kitkat, I can do everything which is good for my lover even I have to control myself. Yes, I admit that sometimes I lose my control and I am on a half way to possess him but somehow I can't do that when I see my Kitkat's scary and worry feeling. I know he also wants to have first time with me and sometimes he doesn't push me out to stop me but I can feel he is not comfortable in situation, so I can't continue without considering his emotion. I can wait a little more because I can sense the time will come soon, so no need to rush. 

Now is our summer holiday but we are taking some part-time jobs which related to our major for getting more experience, so it is rarely for us to be free at the same time like today. So we go to central mall for some entertainment with Yo, P'Pha, P'Beam and of course I will open a chance for P'Forth who want to stay near P'Beam as much as possible. When we finish our breakfast, we start to hang out around the mall, today I and my Kitkat want to buy some new clothes. When we are standing in front of a shop, suddenly I hear a sweet cute voice from a girl who is calling Kitkat's name.

The girl: "Kitten, my cute Kitten, I am back for you." she was calling with her sweet voice on her cute face.

Yeah, it's not a confusion, that girl is calling when running toward my Kitkat and then jump into him, hug him and the most hated thing is she is kissing my Kitkat's cheek. I almost can't keep calm, I almost prepare to come and drag her out but I suddenly stop when I hear 3 of guys are calling her name with surprised voice.

P'Pha, P'Beam and my Kitkat: "Moew?"

They know that girl, her name is "Moew", there is a train of thought in my mind now such as who is this girl? how can she is so close with my Kitkat? and what if she is my rival? I am back to real world when I hear my Kitkat's voice.

P'Kitkat: "Oi, Moew, you are back, I miss you so much." P'Kit said that when hugging her tightly.

P'Pha and P'Beam: "Oi, Moew, can't you ignore us? come on little girl." they said and then open their arms to hug her tightly.

My Goodness, what is this? she is their relative or one of close friend which I don't know but somehow I feel worry and I don't like the way she calls my Kitkat. Yeah, she is so cute, she is absolutely my style, if I am not in love with my Kitkat, I will court her. But now she is making me doesn't feel good.

That girl (now I start to use her name), Moew: "My Kitten, do you miss me? still love me? I miss you so much, I tried my best to finish my study this year so I can come back here during summer holiday to be beside you. I promise to you but I only can make my promise in true this year."

Ming: "Love?" I was asking with loudly voice which made other people surprise.

Yes, whole the sentence I only can hear that word from her, I show out my uncomfortable face, then I see P'Pha and P'Beam are looking at me with worry face and it seems there are something they want to let me know but there is no way to open their words.

P'Kit: "Ah, Moew, don't joke like that, there are a lot of people here, they will misunderstand." my Kitkat was talking to her while looking toward me.

Moew: "No kidding here, isn't it you had ever said I am one of 3 women who you love the most on this world, hum Kitten? if you dare to forget it, I will tell grandma." she was talking with sulking face.

P'Kit: "Ow...Ow... I don't forget, so don't tell grandma and P'Kim, ok?"

My mind is really boiling in thousands degree, what the f..k is happening in front of my eyes. My Kitkat is hugging and pampering a girl while I am standing here. Is he testing my patience. I can feel everyone is in stressful mood now. P'Forth is holding my shoulder as if he knows what I can do. P'Pha and P'beam are looking at me and look like they are trying to find the way to help Kitkat solve this situation.

P'Beam: "hum hum Moew, you hurt me so much, how can you forget me, you only miss Kitty, I feel so bad now?" P'Beam was teasing her.

Moew: "Ow ow I'm sorry my sweet P'Beam, I also miss you so much, I also bring a lovely gift for you which will make you happy when you see it. I am sure." she answered P'Beam so cute with her bright smile.

P'Pha: "how about me? ignore me?" P'Pha also joined in with pampered voice.

Moew: "No no handsome P'Pha, I don't forget anyone of you. You are my family, so how can I don't miss you." she also was talking friendly with P'Pha.

So who the hell is she? I am sinking in my pile up questions.

Moew: "Ow sorry, who are these handsome and cute guys? your friend? please introduce them to me, Kitten?" she asked my Kitkat and step toward Yo. Suddenly she exclaimed excitedly "Yo, right?"

Yo: "Yes, sawadikap." Yo answer with wondered face.

Moew: "Yo call me Moew since we are the same age, you and P'Pha are in relationship now, huh? P'Pha confessed his love to you?" she was asking exciting.

P'Pha: "Moew, don't make Yo shy."

Moew: "Yes yes, so protective but I am happy for both of you. Finally, you get your love successfully." she said with cute smile face. Then she turn to P'Forth "Who is this super handsome man?" she asked with bright eyes.

P'Forth: "I'm Forth, Beam's friend, nice to meet you." P'Forth introduced himself politely.

Finally, she also comes to stand in front of me. I can feel how everyone is being stressful now. I can feel no one dare to take a breath special is my Kitkat, he looks pale now.

Moew: "Hello, and who are you? whose friend?"

P'Kit: "he's..." I cut off Kitkat's words.

Ming: "Kit's friend." I answered with cold eyes which made her scare.

Moew: "wow, you are so handsome, so cool but somehow I feel you are so scary. We didn't meet before and I didn't do anything wrong with you before, right?" she felt scare when asking me.

P'Kit: "No Moew, he is so friendly, you will like him if you have more time with him. no scare." P'Kit said while look at my eyes as if he wanted to say me to keep calm.

Moew: "Oh, Ok, so where should we go now, I am so tired after a long flight. Could we come back to visit grandma and brother, hum P'Kit?" she aksed my Kitkat while holding his arms.

Kit: "Ok, Moew but we only can drive you to my house, then I need to come back my dorm due to some summer project. You should stay there with grandma a few days since she miss you so much. ok?" P'Kit asked with pampered voice to her but his eyes were still looking toward me.

Omg, I have never seen him treat any girls like that, how shame I am, I am being jealous but don't know what to say or do. Just standing there and look at their lovely-dovely moment.

P'Pha: "Kit, we should go now, if not, we will come back dorm very late." P'Pha interrupted this kind of terrible atmosphere.

Moew: " No no, I don't want to make Kitten feel tired, no need to drive me there, I will call a taxi." she said with worry face. With this word, I can feel that she really loves and cares about Kit. Yes, this is my real rival. Somehow I feel shame due to being jealous with a girl now. How can this happen to a man as me.

P'Kit: "No Moew, just do what I say, it is dangerous for you to take a taxi by yourself, it's only take about 1 hour to come my house from here, so Pha can drive us there." he done arranging then turn to us "Sorry guys, we need to back now, we will see other time."

It's unbelievable, Moew is very obedient when listening Kit's words. Follow his word without hesitate.

Kit: "Pha, Beam please help me to bring Moew to your car. I have something to arrange, I will go after guys." my Kitkat was talking to P's while looking at me. Of course P'Pha and P'beam know the reason clearly.

Ming: "P'Kitkat, I..." my words were cut off.

Kit: "Wait for me at my room, I will give you the answers of your all questions, ok?" he said with serious face, so I agreed with him.

Finally, they leave. I and P'Forth come back to dorm.

P'Forth: "Be patience, listen Kit's words first when he comes back. You love him, you must believe him. Somehow I feel Kit will not leave you, I can see his love for you very strong, so keep calm and be a good boy." P'Forth advised me on the way we came back.

Ming: "Yes P'." I agreed and remembered his advice but I didn't feel to say more now, so we kept silent until we came our dorm.

P/s: Love life is not smoothly I mean a challenge which will give you a chance to re-determine how much you love your partner, how much you believe him, this is also main element to help your love more sustainable. Thanks for your love with votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
547K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.2K 236 62
Photo and Story Not Mine - for offline reading purposes only. Credits to the rightful owner He was confused, so he asked, "I have a car, a house, goo...
81K 1.2K 36
@mickschumacher happy 21st birthday to my best friend @lucille2vaux Miss you lulu OC x Marcus Armstrong [BOOK 1] [social media] [english] English is...