Zodiac Boarding School//Not C...

Od The_Gurly_Bookworm

THE ZODIACS A new year at a new school, a fresh start. The Zodiacs go to Leighton Boarding School, one of the... Viac

Information
Females
Male
Our First Day (1)
New Friends(2)
Just a Couple of Weirdos(3)
So I'm Called a Little Girl(4)
In which I Met a Blueberry(5)
Definition of Ex-(7)
Are you blushing? (8)
POP-TART (9)
Suspicions and memories(10)
Nightmares and Secreats to be kept(11)
Prince Charming and fairytales(12)
Exposed(13)
What just happened?(14)
I'm absolutely incredibly extraordinarily confused(15)
A mystery waiting to be solved(16)
The unknown (17)
Going where the wind blows(18)
We're Zodiacs(19)
Tagged not a chapter
The truth(20)
Our new home(21)
I can get used to this(22)
Trouble maker(23)
OMG 😲
Hiking(24)
What's wrong with the fire signs?(25)
Training(26)
Let's get started (27)
Authors note
Explosions (28)
Action (29)
First Mystery Solved(30)
Explanations to be made(31)
It was all for this(32)
Instincts (33)
A Mutual Feeling(34)
"We'll be fine."(35)
Step forward(36)
A Ship is Sailing(37)
Abort the Mission(38)
Abort the Mission(38 Part Two)
A Fair Debate(39)
How did we come to this?(40)
I bet I'll succeed even more(41)
Another Dimension(42)
A Familiar Face (43)
A Leap of Faith(44)
A Sudden Appearence(45)
Lost Energy(46)
And Then There Was None(47)
A Life For a Life(48)
Give Us Four Days(49)
I Surrender Your Honor(50)
Execution Day (51)

Max's Secrets(6)

5.7K 181 136
Od The_Gurly_Bookworm

Virgo's POV

"Leo you should wake up." I shook my roommate lightly, I noticed it was getting late and well I felt generous. His eyes fluttered open but he pushed me away weakly as he tucked himself more comfortably in bed.

"Whyy?" He whined as his eyes went shut and the cover was on his face.

"Because it's 7:00 a.m. and school starts in 20 mins." I inform the irresponsible roommate of mine, I could tell from start that he was a typical rebellious teenager, as my mom called us.

His eyes opened awfully wide until he jumped out off the couch rushing to the bathroom.

A knock heard from the door motivated me to actually get out of this building and start the day, opening the door to find Libra and another girl.

"Virgo you ready?" Libra entered while eating an Apple as if this was her own. Had she really walked from another building to this building to walk me to school?

"Waiting for my roommate."

"Virgo this is Aquarius my roommate, Aqua this is virgo my homie." The girl gave me a polite smile as she stood near the door, not daring herself to enter.

"Hey Aquarius." I greeted awkwardly as I turned around to avoid any tensions dying to fill the air.

"Virgo Im don- oh hey blueberry looking nice today." Leo quickly ignored me as he looked at the girl Libra brought.

"You two know each other?" Libra asked looking a bit puzzled as her eyes flickered between the two. Even I was a bit curious but I wasn't about to be late to class to hear this.

"Yeah I met him yesterday, he calls me blueberry because of my hair I assume." It's as if everything being said entered one ear and left through the other because his eyes were too busy eyeing the girl's outfit.

"Stop checking her out and lets go, I don't want to be late." I shot a glare at Leo who gives me an innocent smile but continues along either way.

"Yea please lets go." I could hear Aquarius whisper.

****

"Hey Virgo." Libra smiles catching up to me in the halls, the first bell of class had dismissed us.

"Why so happy?" I question her due to the beaming smile on her face.

"My boyfriend gave me flowers today that's all." She sighs smiling brightly at her bouquet of flowers which brought an unsettling feeling of anger. I slam the locker unexpectedly harder than I intended and put on a fake smile to prove I was indeed happy for a best friend.

"Virgo whats wrong?" She whispers touching my shoulder cautiously.

"Nothing." I respond a bit harsh and could see the hurt flash through her eyes as she backs away and nods, immediately I regret releasing my mood swings on her.

"Ok." She sighs and walks away.

"Whats up with you?" Leo smirks knowingly as he was closing his locker which is right next to mine. He must have heard.

"Its just all about Max, hes a jerk yet shes wasting her time with that douchebag." I explain making his smirk spread wider and more knowingly if even posdible, why had I told him?

"Oh boy you're jealous." He chuckles teasingly while putting his bag over his shoulder as he studies my expression.

"No I'm not Leo, just forget it." I whisper grabbing my books and ready to forget this conversation. He hardly knew ne, I think I would if I was feeling some sort of jealousy.

Me, jealous no. Incredibly pathetic to even think so. I'm just concerned for her, Max is a total douche putting up a facade and it's more than obvious that he doesn't treat her right. Its the sane thing all over again, they fight because of him and then later on when he gets tired of other girls he comes running back to tell her sweet nothings and give her pretty stuff so he'll get her back. Which bothers me more than it should, Libra is my friend who deserves someone who would treat her right. Thats all.

Thats when I saw something I just couldn't handle and my mind couldn't think straight. The devil itself was too occupied flirting with another girl and attacking her face meanwhile she his stupid company, to even notice me.

"Max." I call out and don't miss as he rolls his eyes at me but puts on a forced smile.

"Hey virgo, whats going on?" He asks ruffling my hair and pushing the perplexed girl behind him.

"Dont touch me." I smack his hand as he hisses in pain.

"Whats your problem?" His tone raises a bit higher earning a small crown around us as clenched fists hang on his sides.

"You're flirting with this girl while you have a girlfriend!" I scoff loudly making sure the girl heard, which she did because the girl turns to a blushing mess as she scratched her arm to avoid my stare.

"That smudged lipstick on your face doesn't really suit you."

"Mind your own business!" He mutters in a threatening way before he walks away with the unashamed girl who followed along even knowing she's nothing more than a side chick.

When a familiar voice chuckles dryly, I for once couldn't agree more at his tone. "That's Max?"

"Yes Leo."

"Well I'll be damned, poor girl."

I was going to argue that it takes two to tangle but the sound of the bell hurried me to get to class.

"Off to class we go." Leo hums sadly,  leading the way our class which happens to be biology.

When we got to Biology, I sat in the front row where I would see the board and have better access to the door.

A bunch of students were here already in their seats including Cap, Taurus, and Libra. Which reminds me...

"Hello everyone, my name is Mrs. Sun. This is your biology class and I will be your teacher. I want to see what level you are on so I will hand you a sheet of paper!" With a cheeky grin, a thick packet with millions of words printed on paper frightened me a bit. An exam already?

"This class sounds boring already." Leo huffs loudly while tapping his pencil on the table and trying to blow the strands of blonde hair covering his forehead.

"We just got here Leo." I shake my head in disbelief making him laugh a little.

"You're late." The teacher's tone draws everyones attention to the newcomer I had actually just met today whose name is Aquarius.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Her whisper wasn't inteneded to be heard but it made a few students chuckle and for her luck, the teacher didn't notice.

"Since its the first day I'll let is slide, take a seat."

Groaning in response, the only seat left was right next to Leo who sat in front of me. Taking this chance, he winked at her childishly with a dimpled grin.

"Miss me?"

"No."

"Meanie."

"This pizza is actually tasty." Libra practically moans from taking a bite of her heavenly pizza.

"Agree." Taurus smiled back at her, I threw a look of disgust as they dirtied their hands with sauce from devouring the pizza like some animals who haven't been fed in days.

Throwing tons of napkins at her, she just smiles at my germaphobic ways.

"Aquarius right?" Taurus steals a glance at the girl, who we had just recently met, sitting next to a moaning Libra.

"Yep."

I was currently sitting with Libra, Taurus, Virgo, Aquarius and Leo who was devastated because his friends were in trouble. I was more worried on the whole max thing, of course I'd tell her but not know in front of everyone.

"Where's your best friend?" I ask Aquarius whose friend was also missing.

"Apparently shes in detention with the two morons I call my best friends." Leo answers for Aquarius, with a roll of his eyes at the mention of his friends I felt satisfied that ate like a proper human.

"Libra can we talk?" I interrupt Leo who was about to speak and was actually getting curious stares from some of us.

"Alright don't listen to me I don't care."

"I'm listening..." Aqua smiles as she trails off with curiosity flashing through her eyes. Another proper human who used napkims, cringing slightly at Taurus I turned around to cover my innocent eyes from that mess.

"You're a good listener...." Leo smiles as he trails off as well to continue the story he was about to begin.

"Sure Virgo." Libra finally agrees with a happy expression that leaves me a bit nauseous as she followed behind.

"Libra its about Max." We were currently standing in front of the  bathroom away from the cafeteria as suspicions took control off her.

"Tell me V."

"Libra I saw him flirting with another girl, I really think that that douchebag doesn't deserve you you're wasting your time on him." I blabber everything out as a serious mask covers most of her expression but the hurt swirling in her eyes tells me otherwise. She shakes her head in disbelief as if I was talking nonsense, it pained me to watch her hurt but I couldn't stand back.

"Virgo I-"

"You don't believe me do you?"

"Virgo can we not talk about this, let me deal with it." And with that she left me standing in the hall upset, confused and mostly worried for her sake.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Stars of the Sky Od :)

Všeobecná beletria

15.3K 337 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
2K 50 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
30K 1K 71
Can twelve strangers put their differences aside to save the Astro realm. "Are you fucking telling me that they're twelve of them" Orion jeered as he...
6.9K 321 59
Another world exists. A world above consisting of multiple realms. In this balanced universe, we explore the lives of a military group called the zod...