Exposed(13)

No one POV

"Tacos are better tho...." Taurus says in a 'duh' tone that makes Aquarius laugh "burritos are, they're soft and delicious" Aqua sighs while Aries taps her foot on the floor tired of the stupid argument wether Taco or burrito is better.

"Aqua sorry bae but Tacos are better" Aries smiles at Taurus who gives her a high-five "YOU TRAITOR" Aqua throws a pillow at Aries who just shrugs her shoulders at her.

"So Tacos are better"

"And I'm the nicest person in the world" Aqua smiles innocently at Taurus who gives her a challenging look.

"Oh so you want to have a sarcasm contest I see, my middle name is sarcastic"

"But I'm the queen of sarcasm, so back off princess" this pisses Taurus off even more as a smirk is plastered on Aqua's face.

"Hey girls" Leo hums entering this room with a bag from taco bell. "Leo Tacos or burritos"

"Tacos"

"Tacos" Scorpio answers after Leo

"HAHAHA LOSER"

"Hahaha bish" Aqua whispers grabbing her burrito and taking a bite "I'll always love you, the rest are idiots" Aqua wipes away her fake tears as Leo holds back a laugh.

"Pop-tart, you took like seven of them"

"But I'm growing" Taurus smiles at a laughing Scorpio "GUESS WHAT CANCER AND PISCES HERE CHOSE BURRITO, isn't that right girls" The two girls nod eating their burritos.

"Shut up"

"Shut up, I'm Taurus and I'm rude, and I like stupid tacos so like shut up, and I'm in love with Scorpio and we're gonna have like 5 ki-"

"OMG AQUARIUS" Taurus yells while Scorpio smirks not really wanting to argue "I only speak the truth"

"You just lied tho" Aries smirks throwing a pillow at Aquarius

"You're not lieing as long as you believe what you say" Gemini makes Aries frown "Alright smart-ass"

"Better than being a dumb-ass"

"EXCUSE YOU, BISH FIGHT ME" Aries stands up clenching her fists whike Gemini chuckles "no need to, I just have to step on you" Gemini smirks at Aries who is as red as a tomatoe

"I will kick you where the sun don't shine"

"Oh but you can't" Saggi makes a face full of disappointment

"Why not?"

"Because it's non-exsistent" Aries laughs a little bit at Gemini who huffs "Non-exsistent my ass-"

"Yea you have no butt" Taurus adds shrugging her shoulders "HEY" he yells

Cancer laughs and takes Pisces arm. She drags her away and to her luck no one really notices. "Pisces what's going on?" Cancer raised an eyebrow at her while tapping her foot on the floor. "What do you mean?" Pisces gulps feeling guilty because she hates lying. "You and tall kid, we never keep secrets and you've been nervous lately. Scorpio has noticed too, since we entered this school things have definitely change" Pisces sighs scratching the back of her neck which Cancer knows that she only does that when she's nervous. "Pi-"

"I've been homesick" cancer grinned and hugged Pisces "Well why didn't you say so"

Guilt is all she could feel at this very moment. "What's wrong with my two girls?" Scorpio messses up both of their hairs making them groan. "I'm just homesick" Pisces lied once again, it was killing her but she tried to keep calm. Scorpio already knew she was lying but decided not to continue.

"Whatever you say..."

"Be right back"

Pisces walks to the boys dorm and knocks on Capricorn's dorm. "Pisces?" Capricorn looked behind her but no one was there so he let her in. "Cap I can't keep this a secret from my best friends" Pisces groans falling on the couch.

"Do they have scars?" Pisces nods remembering exactly where they are "Scorpio has his on top of his ankle, it's like an M that ends in an arrow. Cancer has one below her ear, it's small but I could tell that it was the number sixty-nine but sideways" Pisces snorts at the number sixty-nine.

"Necklaces?"

"Cancer has one, it's her sister's only belonging of when she died. It looks like just like the scar and Scorpio, well he keeps it in a little box that you need a key to open it with. Scorpio doesn't really talk about it"

"Come to my room, let's make a plan"

****

"Bye mom love you" Aries hangs up and places her phone on her bed.

"Aries do you ever wonder why we have theese wierd scars, they're not normal. A lot of people don't have them nor do they have names like ours. It's been on my mind lately" Aquarius ask, I sit down on my bed continuing my homework before speaking.

"I've never thought about it, but now that you say it, you're right"

"I mean Leo has a wierd scar too so it could be a coincidence plus Leo is a common name. I've met a few Leo's before in middle school"

"Forget it" I laughs and she nods her head in agreement.

"Wierd, but Aquarius is right. Can't be just a huge coincidence, it's something else" Aries continues talking to herself in the mirror.

Aries grabs her keys and leaves her dorm walking to the school. She enters the empty halls as she makes it to the libary. Fortunately, the Libary doesn't close until at least 8 or 9 p.m.

Few students were in here either doing their homework or just charting quietly. Aries walks to the fantasy part where she finds Gemini. "Aries?"

"Gemini why are you here?"

"English teacher wants us to read so I chose to read a fantasy book, you?"

"I know it's complicated to understand, maybe not but I don't know what I'm looking for. I just want answers to some questions that have got me thinking" Gemini nods putting the book in his hands back on the shelf.

"What ex-"

"Scars, just wierd scars and wierd names" Gemini pulls up his shirt making Aries blush just a bit "Gem-"

"Like this" he points to the right side of his torso. There were two straight lines next to each other and a curve lined on top and on the bottom but of the lines in the middle. "Yes like that"

Aries hesitates but does it either way. She pulls up her shirt just to her belly button and turns around showing her scar. "It's like an animal's face with horns" she pulls her shirt down and faces him once again.

"That's what I'm looking for"

"How would you find your answers"

"I don't know but I just know that I will"

"Since I've exposed myself....I'll help you"