The unknown (17)

Scorpio, and the two girls entered Pisces dorm where Aries was laying on the couch, she had fallen asleep so they decided to let her be.

"Who should we tell first?" Cancer asked the two but Scorpio answered. "Gemini, he's been interested in this topic for a while now" Pisces and Cancer nodded even though Pisces wanted to tell Capricorn first.

After a few minutes of walking, he entered his dorm to find Gemini, Saggi, and Leo laughing their butts off. "Dude, we need to talk" Scorpio sat next to Gemini, Cancer sat next to Saggi and Pisces next to Leo.

"I need you to see this" Scorpio handed the book to Gemini who was absolutely confused.

"Flip through the pages" Gemini did as told until the third page filled with words leaving Gemini's mouth hanging.

Gemini, able to duplicate into two. One took care of her child while the other fought with her fellow partner who is now dead. One part of Gemini died, leaving the other one in pain and tears. The Gemini in war saw her own husband, the father of her child die right in front of her eyes. Although they are two different different person, whatever happens to one, such as crying, the other one will cry. However, death is different. Gemini is still living, no where knows where but she lives. She's empty, alone, depressed and her tears have ran out. She's dull and not that cheerful perky little girl she used to be. This is one thing, every Gemini in any generation should worru about.

Gemini flinched while reading this. He looked on the bottom of the page, there was another picture of him. He was in the sky, there were two of them. They're eyes where both shut, standing in front of each other. He's hair was a mess and white large wings covered his back. Feathers as white as the cloud, they were absoulty beautiful. His white clothes made him look like an angel but the other one looked like the devil. He had huge black wings that were beautiful Cancer in their own way. His clothes were all black, and a mischievous smile was plastered on his face while the other one smiled looking peaceful. A constellation appeared to be in between them.

Gemini one of the air signs, known for being two-faced. You never know what they'll do next, one second they're smiling and the next they're probably planning to murder you.

Opposites: Saggitarius

"What the hell is this...?" Gemini whispered quietly giving Scorpio tye book back. "We found it in the cave" Pisces replied grabbing the book from Scorpio and giving it to Leo. "Pisces what is this?" Leo chuckled looking confused at the same time.

He opened the book, until he reached the fourth.

Leo, absolutely confident and beautiful

Leo, absolutely confident and beautiful. She's not afraid of anything but she had to let her ego npt get tge best of her for her child. She was determined to save the children. She fought or at least tried to fight Ophiuchus, she died but her fighting gave enough time for the kids to go to Earth.

A picture of Leo was in the bottom corner, he was on a throne looking powerful than ever. A red crown layed on his head and he wore a gown making him look confident. A big smirk was plastered on his face, as his left hand was petting a lion. More lions surrounded him, and a constellation was right next to him.

Leo one of the fire signs, he's optimistic, confident and loves a challenge. This sign is very self-centered and cocky, but they're very self-consious.

Opposite: Aquarius

He read the rest carefully before laughing out loud. "How you do it, how did you manage to do this?" Leo asked Pisces. She sighed and gave the book to Saggi.

"It's not a joke Leo, because words just magically appear on a book and what a coincidence that ot has a picture of us, our names, traits and birthdays yet you wish to believe that it's a joke!" Leo shrugged his shoulders and sat next to Saggi to look at the book.

Saggitarius flipped through the pages until he reached the ninth page.

Saggitarius, absoulty perfect at using the arrow

Saggitarius, absoulty perfect at using the arrow. She's talented and one of the females that helped Leo try to defeat Ophiuchus or at least try to buy time. Once she got there, a scarlet color was dripping from the famous Leos clothes. Every one knows that when a Zodiac dies and there's no kids, their spirt just turns into a constellation. Saggitarius didn't die, she couldn't fight Ophiuchus but she was glad to know the kids were now safe. Saggitarius is still on a journey, searching everywhere for a bit of hope to find something but time flies by and she doesn't even know what she's searching anymore.

Saggi looks at the bottom of the page. It was him as an archer, one of his eyes were closed while the other one was focusing on its target. His arrow was set perfectly on his hands, while the bow was on fire. He looked fierce, and his bare chest was on show. Not that he was ashamed either way.

Element: Fire sign
Opposite: Gemini

"This is just crazy" Saggi whispers raising an eyebrow at Cancer who explained how they found it from the beginning to the end. Saggi and Leo were convinced enough to believe though Gemini was having doubts.

"What is this?" Leo chuckled looking amused while reading every page on the book. "The unknown" Gemini whispers to himself.