A Familiar Face (43)

Aries POV

To say I was exasperated with the heat back on Earth felt like a privleage as my hands trembled from the freezing cold water.

I always complained, hating on the sun for being the cause of my death one day but I wasn't a fan of the winter either. Call me ironic, I can dance around the flames of fire, but the sun.

She's on a whole different level.

And the cold, she does not know her limits.

And this water is the exact representation of hyperthermia and murderous ice touching cold stirred together to bring suffer to humankind.

It's impossible to be immune to this type of temperature, you're practically sparing your life if you're crazy enough to even be near it.

Except me.

I'm an exception.

But the others are just plain damaged in that head of theirs.

Sighing dramatically loud for attention, for any help, for any savior to pick me up in their arms and just save me, I stood there waiting for a while.

The water signs flipped their half fish selves across the ocean, the air signs flopped around the sky, the earth signs extended the rocky shore farther or raised the smooth sand from the sea to their ground level, and I sat here feeling not so creative.

Now I might not be the brightest but heating up a whole ocean doesn't't sound like a grand idea.

Turning around to look for Saggi and Leo, I didn't feel as incapable as before. Leo was already being carried by a struggling Aquarius whom yelled in frustration like one of those animated characters who thought they'd suddenly become stronger by screaming.

And they did.  

Splash

Facing quickly in the other direction, I found Gemini duplicate himself into six to carry Sagittarius who was on the verge of falling. However each one fell after another and he was forced to duplicate himself even more.

Although his ability was an advantage that came in handy when he didn't feel like lifting a finger, it had his limits. Their strength would always be  at least sixty percent of his so he worked out a lot to strengthen his minions. It was easier if he got the job done since they couldn't be compared.

Waving fiercely at him, his big smile made me feel relieved. Closing my eyes shut, he picked me up in his arms. I wasn't a fan of heights either but at least this option was the safest one.

I saw Aquarius in the corner of my eye give up and just form a bubble around the two. They ran like little hamsters on top of the water. 

And Cancer was moving in all directions, her anxiety making sure to be sure to be at a catching distance if Saggi did fall.

°°°

Opchiusius shushed us for the millionth time after we touched land.

I was in awe really so I didn't give it much attention, this whole city felt like a replica of a video gane or sci-fi city of a fantasy book.

The purple colors were so vivid here, people looked bizarre too. One girl had magnificent sparks of orange fire just cascading wildly around her shoulders but you can tell that if you stepped closer, a whole another galaxy of colors smudged her hair just big enough to notice. She was magnificently tall as well, her frame in general just introduced it's own authority but what was really bizarre was her skin.