I bet I'll succeed even more(41)

Aquarius' POV

"Want to make a bet?" Leo whispered in my ear to not interrupt the scene in the kitchen, we were just going in for extra ice in the freezer but they probably melted from how heated up it was getting in this kitchen.

"How about we go?" Grabbing hold of his hand, I was about to pull us away from the make out session we weren't part of but I stopped when I heard the price Leo was willing to bet.

"Fifty dollars they'll act like it never happened, tease each other and get at it again next week or something."

I winced in pain for Taurus, she was practically slammed onto the wall by a very scary looking Scorpio, he looked so dominant right now.

"Fifty dollars they won't ignore, actually double the price if they'll start dating by today."

"It's midnight in eight minutes, that's a risk you're making there but fine if they start dating today you get one-hundred fifty dollars because those are two total different bets."

"What if they date at 12:01 a.m.?"

"Then you owe me one hundred since technically they didn't ignore it but they didn't date by toda-"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

With a satisfied smirk on my lips, my hand reached for my money Leo pouted at.

"Double or nothing they-"

"No, money." Just when my well earned cash were where they belonged, in my hand, the two lovers faced us. Remorse and shame spread on our faces when they glared at us as if we had done something wrong.

"Congrats....." Leo trailed off, Scorpio smiled proudly and shrugged us off before devouring her face off again. Taurus must have forgotten her flustered state of being caught when they were at it again, before leaving to mind my own business I took out my phone in the speed of light.

Snap

"Alright let's go."

"Bet you the next couple will be Gemini and Aries."

"Bet you it'll be Saggi and Cancer."

Despite our bet, I kind of agreed with Leo more.

Aries acted on impulse, if she had the moment she would not let it go before she gets what she wants. Who says I missed the whole dining room dinner incident?

Growling like some animal, I watched in somewhat awe the claws digging themselves out of Leo's knuckles on his right hand. His left palm consumed more power for the sphere of fire to grow more than I had seen before.

The lion tail wagging from side to side meant he was ready to attack me at any moment but we couldn't just yet because of a bickering Ophiuchius.

His zodiac sign was the king of the jungle and a lion possesed great senses, how could they not? We had already planned this fight against our opposites so I searched the characteristics of a lion.

The lion bites down on the animal's throat to kill it in an instant, if it is a bigger animal the lion will jump on it's back in attempt to make it fall by it's own weight. Then it will proceed to suffocate it.

The claws were useful to grip on the prey, Leo would most likely use that to his advantage. Those claws could cut real deep but I know he wouldn't do much harm.

They weren't the fastest out there but compared to a human who can run from 25-30km/hour, the lion was no doubt faster at the rate of at least maximum 60km/hour.